Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Obasanjo Warns Of Coup, Isn't That Treasonable? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Warns Of Coup, Isn't That Treasonable? (36465 Views)

The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK / Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG / Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Warns Of Coup, Isn't That Treasonable? by Kundagarten: 9:53am On Feb 11, 2015
K
Re: Obasanjo Warns Of Coup, Isn't That Treasonable? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:53am On Feb 11, 2015
musiwa97:
Over buhari there will not be coup.

His fellow northerners tried to kill buhari.

Nobody is overthrowing anybody over buhari or osibanjo losing election.

Buhari/osibanjo can only win the north, like buhari /bakare..

If you look at the picture, you will see buhari supporters reduced compare to 2011, when he had large support

what is this one saying?

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Warns Of Coup, Isn't That Treasonable? by Ikanium(m): 9:55am On Feb 11, 2015
What a friend we have in Jesus,
All our sins and griefs to bear!
What a privilege to carry
Everything to God in prayer!
Oh, what peace we often forfeit,
Oh, what needless pain we bear,
All because we do not carry
Everything to God in prayer!
Have we trials and temptations?
Is there trouble anywhere?
We should never be discouraged—
Take it to the Lord in prayer.
Can we find a friend so faithful,
Who will all our sorrows share?
Jesus knows our every weakness;
Are we weak and heavy-laden,
Cumbered with a load of care?
Precious Savior, still our refuge—
Do thy friends despise, forsake thee?
Take it to the Lord in prayer!
In His arms He’ll take and shield thee,
Thou wilt find a solace there.
Blessed Savior, Thou hast promised
Thou wilt all our burdens bear;
May we ever, Lord, be bringing
All to Thee in earnest prayer.
Soon in glory bright, unclouded,
There will be no need for prayer—
Rapture, praise, and endless worship
Will be our sweet portion there.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Warns Of Coup, Isn't That Treasonable? by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 11, 2015

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Warns Of Coup, Isn't That Treasonable? by free2ryhme: 9:56am On Feb 11, 2015
For you to win election in nigeria, you must be widely accepted across the land I.e. fulani, ijaw, hausa, ibo, yoruba, kanuri, nupe, ibibio etc.ijaw and ibo cannot win a federal election alone, even if obj endorses gej, he simply cannot win the election, there is no way for progress than a free and fair election, the journey to enduring progress begin with a vibrant democrazy.gej has be rejected by the majority, attempt by the minority like you to forced him on the majority is the beginning of trouble.i hope gej learned from history and simply give nigerians a free and fair election, history will be very kind to him for that.

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Warns Of Coup, Isn't That Treasonable? by Nikapetrelli(f): 9:56am On Feb 11, 2015
Who cares
Re: Obasanjo Warns Of Coup, Isn't That Treasonable? by skak(m): 9:56am On Feb 11, 2015
14Febuhari + 14Febuhari = 48March4Buhari

Mathematics no be lie

#GeneralMarch4Buhari

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Warns Of Coup, Isn't That Treasonable? by pmc01(m): 9:57am On Feb 11, 2015
Every immature opinion gets to the front page nowadays.

This OP sef forming I sabi constitution. My friend, goan sleep and stop distributing ignorance here.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Warns Of Coup, Isn't That Treasonable? by abagnalie: 9:57am On Feb 11, 2015
i strongly agree with obasanjo.

if its jonathan plan to make

the chief of army staff the

next head of state

then it wont work

SAI BUHARI

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Warns Of Coup, Isn't That Treasonable? by Kundagarten: 9:59am On Feb 11, 2015
No matter how loud OBJ shouts, nothing will happen to GEJ or get him removed from power. Only God can do that and he's blessed by enough goodluck from God.
Goodluck carry go.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Warns Of Coup, Isn't That Treasonable? by lion042(m): 9:59am On Feb 11, 2015
They thought Jonathan was a weak president, He will show them politics this 2015.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Warns Of Coup, Isn't That Treasonable? by Myself2(m): 10:00am On Feb 11, 2015
J12:
Why would the media keep on giving this demon the relevance he seeks?

I keep wondering same myself.This irrelevant baboon from Abeokuta has not yet found a way to carry on with his life as GEJ refused to be his robot, hence he keeps wishing the govt of GEJ evil relentlessly

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Warns Of Coup, Isn't That Treasonable? by Zocken: 10:01am On Feb 11, 2015
The "ebora owu" has spoken. I know some inconsequential, ignorant and infertile beings, who don't even know anything will come here and abuse him. What an elder sees while sitting down, a child can't see it even if flying on a plane. Although I don't like Baba's style, i can't abuse him over his comments because all of you here don't even have an idea of what he knows.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Warns Of Coup, Isn't That Treasonable? by Faibuhari: 10:02am On Feb 11, 2015
Where is OBj daughter in-law, I think this man need a woman bosom to cool off,

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Warns Of Coup, Isn't That Treasonable? by steppin: 10:02am On Feb 11, 2015
jayseehe:

Doesn't he have relevance
He has outlived his relevance.
OBj should keep the silly comments to himself and wait till the election is over and the results, announced.
If not, somebody might end up like Ibori.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Warns Of Coup, Isn't That Treasonable? by 100Cents: 10:02am On Feb 11, 2015
J12:
Why would the media keep on giving this demon the relevance he seeks?

I really wonder.

We have a biased media. APC and PDP media. Even Aljazeera has became APC media..

Obasanjo still keeps claiming relevance.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Warns Of Coup, Isn't That Treasonable? by bjdon: 10:03am On Feb 11, 2015
Please somebody find a daughter in law for this old goat to have sex with, so he can leave us all in peace wink

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Warns Of Coup, Isn't That Treasonable? by happyzed0(f): 10:04am On Feb 11, 2015
Obj go n settle ur family problem n stop confusin ur self.y can't u ask ur self dis quest wen buhari was d president hw dis country buhari s responsible 4 all d moni nigeria is ownin 2day

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Warns Of Coup, Isn't That Treasonable? by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 11, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Very possible. Obasanjo, Buhari and Babangida, three retired generals and former heads of state can make it possible. Those in the army are more likely to show them more loyalty than their C-in-C, Jonathan. The being alive of these men as well as people like T. Y. Danjuma, Abdulsalam Abubakar and other retired army chief could arouse a military intervention in the face of the abuse of power we currently witness.

If any coup should be carried out by the hausa/fulani........Let me stop here, I believe you understand..

Nuff said.
Re: Obasanjo Warns Of Coup, Isn't That Treasonable? by anonimi: 10:04am On Feb 11, 2015
what does Obasanjo want that he is not getting from Jonathan

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2039648_image5_jpeg7009194ce5c2541529e10465a0fb40e6

Igbo leaders' delegation led by Chief Austine Nkeze in Obasanjo's home on Friday to identify with him and seek his direction regarding February general elections.

From: http://thenationonlineng.net/new/obasanjo-igbo-leaders/

I seem to remember that the JagaBandit of Thief'nuibu cabal did worse against Fashola in 2009/2010 to frustrate his second term run also, not so
Re: Obasanjo Warns Of Coup, Isn't That Treasonable? by Misogynist2014(m): 10:04am On Feb 11, 2015
Coup is better than having PDP in govt.
Re: Obasanjo Warns Of Coup, Isn't That Treasonable? by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 11, 2015
Zocken:
The mumu has spoken

FIXED!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Warns Of Coup, Isn't That Treasonable? by rigarmortis: 10:05am On Feb 11, 2015
skak:
14Febuhari + 14Febuhari = 48March4Buhari

Mathematics no be lie

#GeneralMarch4Buhari

no, I disagree, if buhari + February = febuhari

then

BUHARI + MARCH = MARCHUARI (I didn't say it rhymes with mortuary o)

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Warns Of Coup, Isn't That Treasonable? by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 11, 2015
free2ryhme:
For you to win election in nigeria, you must be widely accepted across the land I.e. fulani, ijaw, hausa, ibo, yoruba, kanuri, nupe, ibibio etc.ijaw and ibo cannot win a federal election alone, even if obj endorses gej, he simply cannot win the election, there is no way for progress than a free and fair election, the journey to enduring progress begin with a vibrant democrazy.gej has be rejected by the majority, attempt by the minority like you to forced him on the majority is the beginning of trouble.i hope gej learned from history and simply give nigerians a free and fair election, history will be very kind to him for that.

Then let everybody go their way.
Re: Obasanjo Warns Of Coup, Isn't That Treasonable? by Nikky4izuu: 10:06am On Feb 11, 2015
Obasanjo has no moral justification to talk about this government n credible elections. We all know how he wrote results during his own time. He should stop making noise n allow us rest.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Warns Of Coup, Isn't That Treasonable? by rigarmortis: 10:06am On Feb 11, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Very possible. Obasanjo, Buhari and Babangida, three retired generals and former heads of state can make it possible. Those in the army are more likely to show them more loyalty than their C-in-C, Jonathan. The being alive of these men as well as people like T. Y. Danjuma, Abdulsalam Abubakar and other retired army chief could arouse a military intervention in the face of the abuse of power we currently witness.

utter rubbish, OBJ and co cant do shyte, you think a coup is planned by retired generals, show me an instance

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Warns Of Coup, Isn't That Treasonable? by Tonylyte(m): 10:06am On Feb 11, 2015
I just dey laugh. Make anything do gej first....UN sef no go fit seperate the war way go break out. We shall fight until we seperate...no peace until it is achieved. It doesnt matter who is RIGHT but who is LEFT after the war.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Warns Of Coup, Isn't That Treasonable? by Misogynist2014(m): 10:07am On Feb 11, 2015
happyzed0:
Obj go n settle ur family problem n stop confusin ur self.y can't u ask ur self dis quest wen buhari was d president hw dis country buhari s responsible 4 all d moni nigeria is ownin 2day
Another fish brain parading Nl. Obasanjo cleared every debt before leaving office, it was Jona that put us in this mess.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jewish Worshipers Arrested At Nnamdi Kanu's Home Remanded In Prison. Photos / Reps Strip PSC Powers To Recruit Constables, Protect Cps From Govs / Onitsha Is Becoming A ‘Dead’ City - Soludo Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.