Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram (40906 Views)

Many Killed, Several Injured As Nigerian Troops, Storm Boko Haram Market (Pix) / Soldier Carrying Sand After Kiling Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest(pic / Troops Comb Sambisa Forest, Hunt Boko Haram Fighters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram by nagoma(m): 3:46pm On Feb 11, 2015
brownlord:

Idiat, it will even be better if Northerners can come out plain to say they won't vote him, that will fasten the break up of this unholy marriage.

You no want one naijerya again? abi you don turn your gworo to oil?

That's all you are good at courtesy your brothel upbringing. Jonathan doesn't deserve one vote from the north. He did not work for it.
Go now and form Ijaw republic, who cares?
Re: Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram by onyxo76(m): 3:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
ok... wish them well, if they succeed then i'll vote for jonathan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram by dBard: 3:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
asuoka:
that operation started since lastweek...it is now the nigerian press reported it...chai...no PR to show whats going on

The operation. has been at least a week old, that was why I was surprised at the inec's announcement.

Also shows how deficient the Nigerian military p.r is.
While those of other countries blow their trumpets at every lil achievement (and even usurping some of ours), the defense spokesman stays silent.

it's time we , like the proverbial lizard, starts screaming our lungs out when we do something wat bin proud about.

imagine wat d Nigerien military personnel said...after needing help to chase a disorganized, fleeing rabble of insurgents, he now feels like Clive Davis.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram by abagnalie: 3:50pm On Feb 11, 2015
nice one souldiers

capture shekau and send him to the mines with hard labour

vote GMB
Re: Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram by brownlord: 3:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
nagoma:

That's all you are good at courtesy your brothel upbringing. Jonathan doesn't deserve one vote from the north. He did not work for it.

huh, is it not better than the region that asked women to stay in door and if they must go out must be fully masked while the men is running round hotel bleeping underage or marrying them in their prime. 8,9 or 10 years, i have no doubt your mother is 23 means she gave birth to you at the age of 12.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 11, 2015
georgecso:
"Karma is not blind destiny or divine judgment, but is the principle the describes the natural reverberation that emerges from every action, whether that action is physical, emotion, mental, or spiritual. Suffering and pain are not punishment from a tyrant God, nor are they “normal” or mere “coincidence.” When we truly understand the law of action and consequence, we can see that our life is a result of our own moment to moment ignorance of the effects of our actions. We create our own suffering, therefore, we can create our own happiness instead, if we know how. No matter what religion or background we come from, through conscious action from moment to moment, we can originate a new set of causes, which in turn will generate a new set of results. This is how we can revolutionize our life. The power to change is in our hands" ~Nikias Annas

Come March 28th, 2015.. I am going out to cast my vote not for APC but for change this dear country is yearning for. The destiny of our country cannot be decided buy few criminals and cronies who are bent on imposing whoever they feel like. Nigerians lets cast our vote peacefully on that day and prove to the world that change is in our hands and not in the hands of few cronies. If after four years the change we desired so much is not forthcoming we can equally boot them out and choose credible leaders that will lead us.

#March4Buhari/Osinbanjo

Whatever, I will vote for Jonathan

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram by onagoodday1: 3:55pm On Feb 11, 2015
lordmayor2013:
Do GEJ thinks we are fools? Even if they find the missing girls we won't vote for him. #March4Buhari
Shior..heartless u
Re: Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 11, 2015
Kill them all boys and let the vulture feed on their cadavers

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram by aimuan(m): 3:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
hazyfm1:

If GEJ ends Boko haram and release those innocent girls before the Election he has my vote
If not, my conscience will judge me if i vote for him, Those innocent girls in captivity for 302days won't forgive me either

I wish he took this bold step earlier, But its better late than Never
pls dnt allow urself to be decieved. by this calculative attend by jonathan.is becoming clearer to me that gudluck knw more than wot he want us to believe abt dis Boko haram tin.pls ask urseld dis Question.what stop Goodluck from doin dis years ago?why wait til election time?my dear he is playing politics with peoples life,just imagine the life that would have bn saved had this action be taken three year ago.pls let's be wise dis time,let's not make the same mistake we all made in 2011.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram by hazyfm1: 3:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
Sajio:
. My brother, the army are succeeding because of th Drones Gej bought.. if Nigeria had weapons they would have dealt with d boko haram and US knew hence they'v been blocking all the effort made in procuring those weapons... kudos to GeJ..

Kudos to GEJ, but why now? Has he been sleeping? Are US the only source of drones?
US were more concerned about the weapons getting into wrong hands, They are learning from their past mistakes. Don't forget 40% of Boko Haram weapons are from Nigeria Military. Obama felt GEJ was not serious about fighting Boko haram and i don't blame him cos i don't know what discussion they had when they met at the White house.

GEJ should also seek professional help from the West, Boko haram are not well trained, they are amateurs, Lets fight them before they become an ISIS cell and stop politicizing terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram by babestella: 3:59pm On Feb 11, 2015
nagoma:

If the north does not vote for GEJ it is because your elites successfully formed political tools to discredit his government from the very first day he was sworn in. It's no longer a secret. But it's being busted one after the other. Soon the girls will be rescued and your candidate will surely NOT have any campaign point to deceive the electorate. He obviously doesn't know anything about the economic workings of a nation. We all know what your candidate knows.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram by adenine02: 3:59pm On Feb 11, 2015
oneeast:
Buhari will not be happy with this news because NA has stormed Sambisa forest to route his members.. cool
small brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram by kechywillz(m): 4:00pm On Feb 11, 2015
pls spare the 300 chibok girls first,then finish any living soul in that forest infact set sambisa forest on fire
Re: Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram by AkoloPeters(m): 4:00pm On Feb 11, 2015
Good move there, wishing you guys success in the forest.
More grease and bullets to the Army's weapon.
[quote author=OKDnigeria post=30629864][/quote]
Re: Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram by 9jatatafo(m): 4:01pm On Feb 11, 2015
I really hope that the NA will exterminate this dare Devil called Boko Haram. Kill them all and let's put stop to their senile and dastardly acts.
Re: Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram by onyibajoe(m): 4:02pm On Feb 11, 2015
pring:
Is this a calculated attempt?
After 6yrs.
Yes because there was a calculated attempt to make a government ungovernable before the six years.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram by nagoma(m): 4:04pm On Feb 11, 2015
brownlord:

huh, is it not better than the region that asked women to stay in door and if they must go out must be fully masked while the men is running round hotel bleeping underage or marrying them in their prime. 8,9 or 10 years, i have no doubt your mother is 23 means she gave birth to you at the age of 12.

Brothel upbringing is good for you. Now you can get a job in the only factories GEJ regime created in you enclave - baby factories. Your twelve year old girls will not marry but they are working in baby factories producing babies springs for sale.

GEJ does not deserve a vote from any serious Nigerian.
Re: Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram by nagoma(m): 4:06pm On Feb 11, 2015
babestella:

If the north does not vote for GEJ it is because your elites successfully formed political tools to discredit his government from the very first day he was sworn in. It's no longer a secret. But it's being busted one after the other. Soon the girls will be rescued and your candidate will surely NOT have any campaign point to deceive the electorate. He obviously doesn't know anything about the economic workings of a nation. We all know what your candidate knows.

Judging from his performance , GEJ does not deserve a vote from any serious , sensible and patriotic Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 11, 2015
About time,be like say before anything can be done in these country na wen election don reach...every year should be election joo
Re: Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram by Solupeace: 4:06pm On Feb 11, 2015
God's grace!
Re: Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram by Akpan107(m): 4:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
Chukwu94:
Good one boys.. The Lord is ur strength
Amen!
Re: Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram by koredeolanrewaju(m): 4:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
God will see u through.
Re: Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram by Revolution: 4:09pm On Feb 11, 2015
oneeast:
Buhari will not be happy with this news because NA has stormed Sambisa forest to route his members.. cool

The Nigerian army seems to have joined GEJ's campaign media team. The problem with this government is that they keep telling us what they plan to do or are doing but rarely ever tell us about successful outcomes and endings. It is like celebrating after a job interview before hearing whether you got the job.

I am not interested in these kinds of news. All I want to know is that, in 6 weeks as promised by the military, Boko has been heavily defeated and dislodged from the territories currently under their control.
Re: Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram by dammieight(m): 4:09pm On Feb 11, 2015
undecided ...thumbs up.G0d guide y0u all ..Amen
Re: Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram by brownlord: 4:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
nagoma:

Brothel upbringing is good for you. Now you can get a job in the only factories GEJ regime created in you enclave - baby factories. GEJ does not deserve a vote from any serious Nigerian.

Alright, better than IED and bomb factory, how about we not exporting destitute amputated by some blood thirsty religion leaders to the north.

Remember GEJ is not responsible for the poverty in your region, but your leaders who under the guise of religion deny you of education and basic amenities so they can have robots and almajiris to be shouting Sai Buhari, Sai kwakwaso.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram by ezefrank87(m): 4:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
Nice one our soldiers, more power 2 una elbows ooh...

Meanwhile,e get wetin I dey hear say one candidate popular for people mind pass the other one,me and my friends dey talk am here, maake una help mi click like for buhari and share for jonathan,make me show this my fellow Thomas doubtees cheesy
Re: Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram by slim147(m): 4:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
brownlord:

No girls will be be freed because no girl was abducted in chibok

I wish many nigerians are half inteligent like you . Many have been brain washed cos they lack sense . I wonder where they see girls been kidnapped in chibok, their foolishness won't let them see the fact . Useless people. As stupid and foolish as their boss Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram by Viveana: 4:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
It shows that this present government is full of lies and deceit. If the govt can wake up suddenly to send soldiers to sambisa forest now that election is around the corner, why did they fold their hands and watch boko haram kill innocent people for a whole 6 years. There is more to this. People should open their eyes and see bad this govt is.
Re: Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram by russello: 4:15pm On Feb 11, 2015
pring:
Is this a calculated attempt?
After 6yrs.

YES!!!

After successfully securing the full support of neighboring countries first, they can now embark on such a dangerous adventure. shocked

btw, well calculated and timely wink

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram by Isiterere(m): 4:15pm On Feb 11, 2015
Good news after a long time. we just hope it is true, fruitful and succeed. wishing all the army a success.

ALL IZZ WELL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters / Olusegun Obasanjo In Boys Scot Uniform / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.