Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,956 members, 7,835,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram (40908 Views)

Many Killed, Several Injured As Nigerian Troops, Storm Boko Haram Market (Pix) / Soldier Carrying Sand After Kiling Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest(pic / Troops Comb Sambisa Forest, Hunt Boko Haram Fighters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram by kobonaire(m): 5:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Nice move GEJ! grin
Send the damn troops to the evil FOREST!
Dem nor fit plot coup with OBJ and APRIL FOOL BUHARI!!!! grin
Just a point of correction, the beautiful Sambisa Forest Reserve is NOT an evil forest. Instead it's the f'king occupiers of the forest "Boko Haram" that are the "evil entity".
Re: Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram by drehdinho(m): 5:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
This news is nothing but an undue exposure of the Nigerian Army to danger. Is this news supposed to create awareness for the Bokoharam Sect,so they can beef up more on their security? Nigeria security needs to be secretive and sincere with this battle ,otherwise they will continue loosing more soldiers to this infinitesimal battle. What kind of stupid and careless military correspondent could have revealed this kind of news...rubbish!
Re: Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram by rigarmortis: 5:23pm On Feb 11, 2015
lordmayor2013:
Do GEJ thinks we are fools? Even if they find the missing girls we won't vote for him. #March4Buhari

ITS MARCHUARI

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram by bheemz(f): 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2015
Igbayi laro ti arugbo sunkun omo....it took them how many months to locate sambisa forest, ogaade we re not fools o
Re: Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 11, 2015
Is it today they started storming ?
Re: Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram by ukandi1(m): 5:41pm On Feb 11, 2015
Why come out and divulge something that shud be considered highly classified.
Re: Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram by bakila: 5:44pm On Feb 11, 2015
babestella:

you can deny the obvious as you had always done, it's no secret that your northern elders ran to The Hague to file a complaint against GEJ killing boko haram members. The agenda is not coming to light gradually. Stop deceiving gullible NIGERIANS with your propaganda.

It's no secret that Buhari said that 'killing boko haram members is a war against the north'.
Provide a source for your assertion so that we can discuss it. You can only speak to your gullible clan in that manner. Bring a source or delete you comment before you click submit.
Re: Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram by ukandi1(m): 5:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
drehdinho:
This news is nothing but an undue exposure of the Nigerian Army to danger. Is this news supposed to create awareness for the Bokoharam Sect,so they can beef up more on their security? Nigeria security needs to be secretive and sincere with this battle ,otherwise they will continue loosing more soldiers to this infinitesimal battle. What kind of stupid and careless military correspondent could have revealed this kind of news...rubbish!

that is exactly my point. This fella came here and divulge news that shud be highly classified. Rubbish
Re: Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram by gp6liveth(m): 6:03pm On Feb 11, 2015
pring:
Is this a calculated attempt?
After 6yrs.
APC fans will never see good at anything because they allow their sense of reasoning to be beclouded by sentiments and hatred.

Taking over govt is not the way forward. Work togeda to achieve synergy should be the way forward. When will some APC Nigerians start thinking like educated and exposed citizens?
Re: Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram by FregeneB(m): 6:29pm On Feb 11, 2015
[quote author=OKDnigeria post=30629864][/quote] I love Nigeria..Right after they've moved out, The Nigerian Army storms!! Laughable
Re: Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram by dseries(m): 6:30pm On Feb 11, 2015
I pray dey find any chibok gal dere oh. Hav dey bin any nexs abt d gals for a while nw?? If d army tink dat dey are very smart y dint dey enta d forest when it was only the genesis of the case. Abeg e mak dem go sidan 1 corner
Re: Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram by Franky9584(m): 6:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
203 days after #chibokgals . . .anyway, gud step in d right direction
Re: Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram by jdbrasco(m): 6:35pm On Feb 11, 2015
Good one NA! If not for d international conspiracy, this war would hv been over. Thanx for d African brothers. Its high time Nigeria freed herself for neo colonialism by d west. We did it in Liberia, Sierra Leone , Somalia etc. We will do it here in Nigeria. Kudos to our gallant men in uniform.
Re: Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram by Litmus: 6:39pm On Feb 11, 2015
Hope we're not sending a good chunk of our troops to Sambisa. Special forces backed up by some troops should be the aim...was trying to sound a warning last time and my post was removed so will not repeat but the upshot is we should be weary....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 11, 2015
Not the first time am hearing this kind of news.
Re: Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram by sidecheek(f): 6:58pm On Feb 11, 2015
He will still count his steps back to that otueke¿
Na now dem know say dem go do This¿ commander of the armed forces wey no even know wat tactical offensive means until election gets into the bag of stakes¿
pring:
Is this a calculated attempt?
After 6yrs.
Re: Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram by vision2050: 7:04pm On Feb 11, 2015
sheyiOlu:
un-decide your decision and re-decide a new decision. Wish you Goodluck in your decision. Lol smiley
convince me to change my decision.
Re: Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 11, 2015
liar.
asuoka:
that operation started since lastweek...it is now the nigerian press reported it...chai...no PR to show whats going on as of this report the town before sambissa, gwoza is littered with dead insurgents...their have been drone attacks and air bombardment by the nigerian airforce...the army is clearing sambissa...boko haram are loosing more against nigeria forces than against the other countries joined together fighting...did u folks see shekau new video...no more apc both hilux van..that is to show you they have been loosing fore front against us that is why ull hear all this countries are on their knees begging France for help....gamboru is a town occupied by chad boko haram overran them within hours...come on guys respect our own...most of this boko guys are running into chad niger and cameroon...as at present nigeria is too hot for them
Re: Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram by simdam500(m): 7:36pm On Feb 11, 2015
Re: Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram by lexxylalas2(m): 7:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
georgecso:
"Karma is not blind destiny or divine judgment, but is the principle the describes the natural reverberation that emerges from every action, whether that action is physical, emotion, mental, or spiritual. Suffering and pain are not punishment from a tyrant God, nor are they “normal” or mere “coincidence.” When we truly understand the law of action and consequence, we can see that our life is a result of our own moment to moment ignorance of the effects of our actions. We create our own suffering, therefore, we can create our own happiness instead, if we know how. No matter what religion or background we come from, through conscious action from moment to moment, we can originate a new set of causes, which in turn will generate a new set of results. This is how we can revolutionize our life. The power to change is in our hands" ~Nikias Annas

Come March 28th, 2015.. I am going out to cast my vote not for APC but for change this dear country is yearning for. The destiny of our country cannot be decided buy few criminals and cronies who are bent on imposing whoever they feel like. Nigerians lets cast our vote peacefully on that day and prove to the world that change is in our hands and not in the hands of few cronies. If after four years the change we desired so much is not forthcoming we can equally boot them out and choose credible leaders that will lead us.
Not impressed.....mtcheeeeeeeeew

#March4Buhari/Osinbanjo
Re: Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram by lordmayor2013(m): 8:00pm On Feb 11, 2015
WOCKHARDI:
[color=#006600][/color]

There are no missing Chibok Girls. It's a hoax. When the #Bringbackourgirls was making the waves, America, Britain, China and other concerned nations came, saw the truth ( hoax ) and quietly went back. They saw NOTHING even with their high tech drones and satellite imagining
Only Shekau and his collaborators know the source of the women he posted as ' Chibok Girls '.

Am sorry bro, you are lost.
Even the Military at first denied the abduction of the missing girls before confirming it was true.
On 4 May, GEJ spoke publicly about
the kidnapping for the first time, saying the
government was doing everything it could to find the
missing girls.

On 5 May, a video in which Boko Haram leader
Abubakar Shekau claimed responsibility for the
kidnappings emerged. Shekau claimed that "Allah
instructed me to sell them...I will carry out his
instructions." and "Slavery is allowed in my
religion, and I shall capture people and make them
slaves." He said the girls should not have been in
school and instead should have been married since
girls as young as nine are suitable for marriage.

So guy if you are sleeping, wake up the girls are truly missing.
Re: Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram by isan(m): 8:09pm On Feb 11, 2015
cheesy make I go smoke my weed
Re: Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram by bashydemy(m): 9:23pm On Feb 11, 2015
Woww so Nigeria Army can attack sambisa only waiting for the approval of Mr clueless? now i tell people GEJ is playing politics with out lives.. We are wiser.you going to Otuoke
Re: Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram by mrrock: 9:31pm On Feb 11, 2015
This will be very bad news for Buhari and APC.
Re: Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram by AbsamEleniyan(m): 9:32pm On Feb 11, 2015
No Retreat No Surrender...Awuah~All D Way!!
Re: Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram by nagoma(m): 10:44pm On Feb 11, 2015
bushdoc9919:

A message and some homework for the two of you.
Go home and imagine...suppose GEJ or GMB lose in March?
If you feel angry....I am not apologising. I want Nigerians to realise that life does not start and end in Abuja...and that you people are not paying attention to how you can make your area better.And war talk always ends badly. I am a doctor....and I want to spend the rest of my life treating people with malaria, heart disease, lung disease, etc...not war casualties or malnutrition.So....you Nigerians better man up.

You are definitely wrong about the "chopping money part of your post" you may not believe it but there are people who are interested in seeing a more just society not just personal enrichment. With your quest to treat malaria for life , that is what you will do with corruption and no medical facilities or education everything to you will be either "malaria or typhoid " and then you refer to Egypt or India. I don't even see you treating heart diseases in GEJ's government hospital where a common ECG machine or cardiac monitor cannot be guaranteed to be available , so when you cannot diagnose arrythmias what heart condition are you hoping to treat ? MI? CCF? Acute LVF or mitral valve disease ? They all come with rhythm complications and you just can't treat heart disease. For lung disease you could perhaps treat pneumococcal lobar pneumonia with broad spectrum a/b guess work , as you may have no culture facilities. You can't do an isotope scan so forget about diagnosing pulmonary infarct. In summary my argument is to provide you with country you can practice your profession according to standards not now when you dub everything as malaria due to lack of education and lack of enabling environment. That is your homework.
Re: Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram by Reference(m): 3:59am On Feb 12, 2015
bashydemy:
Woww so Nigeria Army can attack sambisa only waiting for the approval of Mr clueless? now i tell people GEJ is playing politics with out lives.. We are wiser.you going to Otuoke

What sort of nonsense statement is this. Is it the job of the Presidency to direct army operations. Is that how government works in any country.

If all the education you get in life is from the media I'm frankly sorry for you. Get properly informed.
Re: Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram by bashydemy(m): 9:37am On Feb 12, 2015
Reference:

What sort of nonsense statement is this. Is it the job of the Presidency to direct army operations. Is that how government works in any country.

If all the education you get in life is from the media I'm frankly sorry for you. Get properly informed.
Now i know you and your paymaster are clueless, so who give order to the army? Who is the CinC? if you dont know anything about Governance you better ask and you will be enlighten. GEJ have the final say as the president and he is the one that will order Army operation in a case like this. go and learn more Ogbeni and stop disgracing your parent for wasting money on you.
Re: Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram by emeka2847: 1:31am On Feb 13, 2015
Owliver:
also ask cameroon and Niger and chad why dey refused to help all these years. Ask them why they waited to be affected before interfering.
This should tell you that Cameroon, Chad and Niger are serious countries that don't tolerate nonsense for too long, like your president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki Appoints Chief Of Staff And Media Adviser / Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave / Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.