Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,331 members, 7,819,135 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Why Are There So Many Insultive Comments And Name Calling On This Section? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are There So Many Insultive Comments And Name Calling On This Section? (1604 Views)

On Governor Elrufai's Name-calling Against Sheikh Zakzaky / The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. / The Emptiness Of Their Justification For The Name-calling Against PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are There So Many Insultive Comments And Name Calling On This Section? by clevvermind(m): 1:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
I'm wondering why there are so many insultive comments and abuse on this section. Some people just make it their calling to be insulting people here. It seems they derive joy in insulting other people which they don't even know. Some people are unaware of the fact that, there are men and women here old enough to be their father or far better than them.
I for one don't like insulting others, but if you insult or call me names, i will be very happy to give it to you double. I'm very good in doing that. You don't insult me and go free especially when i'm in a very bad mood. But i feel bad when composing an insultive comments since i don't like it. But if i don't reply the person who insulted or call me names, i will look like a coward. And people will think that i'm that way.

But, i want to advice everyone on this section to stop insulting others. Learn to keep your comments insult-free.
It is painful that 80% of the insultive comments are coming from the apc supporters here. Apc e-warriors like making insultive comments so much. They go as far as insulting someone's father and mother. The president is just their rag, calling him all sought of names. This is very bad. No wonder apc is filled with many violent and uncultured human beings.. It is so sad. Apc supporters here should desist from this bad habit and inbibe good manners.
They should stop insulting people, it doesn't tell good of them.

To prove what i'm saying, you will see that many apc or buhari supporters will call me names. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are There So Many Insultive Comments And Name Calling On This Section? by buygala(m): 1:15pm On Feb 11, 2015
ok
Re: Why Are There So Many Insultive Comments And Name Calling On This Section? by demelza: 1:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
Bla bla bla......
Re: Why Are There So Many Insultive Comments And Name Calling On This Section? by elantraceey(f): 1:21pm On Feb 11, 2015
Sorry it's already in their dna
Re: Why Are There So Many Insultive Comments And Name Calling On This Section? by Kennywills7(m): 1:21pm On Feb 11, 2015
Some enjoy insulting others
Its sad, simply because u don't support a particular candidate, they will call u all sort of names e.g fool,clueless & automatically u become a thief,
I wonder y people cannot make a point without insulting others, must u correct someone with insults?
Life is not just about u
Learn to respect d feelings of others
Re: Why Are There So Many Insultive Comments And Name Calling On This Section? by AndreRose(f): 1:22pm On Feb 11, 2015
They should know that insulting someone won't make them win.
Re: Why Are There So Many Insultive Comments And Name Calling On This Section? by KanwuliaJara: 1:22pm On Feb 11, 2015
Because this section is full of APC drug-addicts! grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are There So Many Insultive Comments And Name Calling On This Section? by AndreRose(f): 1:25pm On Feb 11, 2015
Kennywills7:
Some enjoy insulting others
Its sad, simply because u don't support a particular candidate, they will call u all sort of names e.g fool,clueless & automatically u become a thief,
I wonder y people cannot make a point without insulting others, must u correct someone with insults?
Life is not just about u
Learn to respect d feelings of others
Your right. The best is to play mature; ignore the comment.

1 Like

Re: Why Are There So Many Insultive Comments And Name Calling On This Section? by egift(m): 1:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
Nigerians are not happy with the failures of Jonathan. The government is extremely corrupt.

Even at that, people should love one another.
Re: Why Are There So Many Insultive Comments And Name Calling On This Section? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 11, 2015
Silly thread by a silly moniker. smiley
Re: Why Are There So Many Insultive Comments And Name Calling On This Section? by Kennywills7(m): 1:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
AndreRose:

Your right. The best is to play mature; ignore the comment.
D reason y i respond sometimes is because it can make one look foolish to everyone reading d comments, u see
So its hard to resist dem
Re: Why Are There So Many Insultive Comments And Name Calling On This Section? by clevvermind(m): 1:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
Rextayne:
Silly thread by a silly moniker. smiley
i know your type.
Re: Why Are There So Many Insultive Comments And Name Calling On This Section? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 11, 2015
clevvermind:
i know your type.
i know your type too. sad
Re: Why Are There So Many Insultive Comments And Name Calling On This Section? by jmaine: 1:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
Insults, name calling and bigotry is the currency of this section. The ability to weather them determines your status as a gladiator of worth or just a feather weight in the business of liking and sharing posts that appeal to you.

The choice is yours . . . . . grin
Re: Why Are There So Many Insultive Comments And Name Calling On This Section? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 11, 2015
Op you are a bascard, a foolish nicapoo an ediotic mushemushe for calling out APC!!

Are u satisfy? grin grin grin

#stopThe Insult
#ElectionNorBeWar
#VoteDon'tFight. one love
Re: Why Are There So Many Insultive Comments And Name Calling On This Section? by clevvermind(m): 1:45pm On Feb 11, 2015
Rextayne:
i know your type too. sad
i know you are waiting for me to insult you or call you names but you have failed. gringrin
Re: Why Are There So Many Insultive Comments And Name Calling On This Section? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
clevvermind:
i know you are waiting for me to insult you or call you names but you have failed. gringrin
mtchwww who hv time for that undecided
Re: Why Are There So Many Insultive Comments And Name Calling On This Section? by tociano009(m): 1:49pm On Feb 11, 2015
That is why Nigeria you will always get problem, can you imagine useless Aljazeera calling Our president Badluck which they can never do to any Arab country and some mad youth and all those man who there life will later caput are laughing and supporting that useless word, it's unfair let's tell ourself the truth.
Re: Why Are There So Many Insultive Comments And Name Calling On This Section? by AndreRose(f): 1:50pm On Feb 11, 2015
Kennywills7:

D reason y i respond sometimes is because it can make one look foolish to everyone reading d comments, u see
So its hard to resist dem
I understand. For me, I see some comments (especially insults) as unreasonable, and its only a kid that can write such. Of what need would it be to exchange words with a kid? So in my reply, I will just drop one word or sentence that wil summarise all. I don't need to go on and on and on with the person.

1 Like

Re: Why Are There So Many Insultive Comments And Name Calling On This Section? by clevvermind(m): 1:56pm On Feb 11, 2015
Rextayne:
mtchwww who hv time for that undecided
I don't give a fvck!!!
Re: Why Are There So Many Insultive Comments And Name Calling On This Section? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 11, 2015
clevvermind:
I don't give a fvck!!!
i don't give a damn! *in president jona voice* grin
Re: Why Are There So Many Insultive Comments And Name Calling On This Section? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
Rextayne:
i don't give a damn! *in president jona voice* grin
when a president says this, how do you expect people to take it?
Re: Why Are There So Many Insultive Comments And Name Calling On This Section? by Kennywills7(m): 2:22pm On Feb 11, 2015
AndreRose:

I understand. For me, I see some comments (especially insults) as unreasonable, and its only a kid that can write such. Of what need would it be to exchange words with a kid? So in my reply, I will just drop one word or sentence that wil summarise all. I don't need to go on and on and on with the person.
Thank u dear, dats exactly what i do most times. I luv ur way!
Re: Why Are There So Many Insultive Comments And Name Calling On This Section? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
I once strolled into a city called Nairaland on the outskirts of World Wide Web.
In that city I found very intelligent, educated and beautiful people.
"Oh, this is the place!" I exclaimed.
I found pleasure reading and viewing the archives,artefacts and write ups of great people.

Then the next day, I eagerly walked into this city again, only to find the opposites of all those I saw the previous day;
Can people be foolish?
I don't think there is any ugly person but hey! check nairaland city before you conclude
As for educated people, hmmm I'm speechless!
Then I came to a conclusion, that in every city like nairaland, expect anything from the buccal cavity of created beings. smiley
Re: Why Are There So Many Insultive Comments And Name Calling On This Section? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
blublahd:

i wonder.
Re: Why Are There So Many Insultive Comments And Name Calling On This Section? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 11, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
I once strolled into a city called Nairaland on the outskirts of World Wide Web.
In that city I found very intelligent, educated and beautiful people.
"Oh, this is the place!" I exclaimed.
I found pleasure reading and viewing the archives,artefacts and write ups of great people.

Then the next day, I eagerly walked into this city again, only to find the opposites of all those I saw the previous day;
Can people be foolish?
I don't think there is any ugly person but hey! check nairaland city before you conclude
As for educated people, hmmm I'm speechless!
Then I came to a conclusion, that in every city like nairaland, expect anything from the buccal cavity of created beings. smiley
minds ...those things come from somwhere that has no bottom.
Re: Why Are There So Many Insultive Comments And Name Calling On This Section? by clevvermind(m): 3:59pm On Feb 11, 2015
blublahd:

nobody says this. just lick your wounds.
Re: Why Are There So Many Insultive Comments And Name Calling On This Section? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 11, 2015
clevvermind:
nobody says this. just lick your wounds.
shuu? Y u edit am?
And lick what wounds
Re: Why Are There So Many Insultive Comments And Name Calling On This Section? by gabriel212: 4:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
Y MENTION APC DO YOU MEAN pdp DONT INSULT? MOREOVER THE pdp started the trend.
Re: Why Are There So Many Insultive Comments And Name Calling On This Section? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
blublahd:

minds ...those things come from somwhere that has no bottom.
Hmmmm!
Re: Why Are There So Many Insultive Comments And Name Calling On This Section? by clevvermind(m): 4:44pm On Feb 11, 2015
blublahd:

shuu? Y u edit am?
And lick what wounds
what did i edit?
think about it, you will understand. ok. grin
Re: Why Are There So Many Insultive Comments And Name Calling On This Section? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 11, 2015
clevvermind:
what did i edit?
think about it, you will understand. ok. grin
mr man dey well

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Reportedly Booed By Angry Protesters Outside Chatham House, Tweets / OSUN Decides:osun Citizens ,let Us Meet And Talk / Akinwunmi Ambode Good Friday Greetings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.