Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. (4136 Views)

​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North / PDP CONVENTION: Zoning Formula Released / Inauguration Of Makarfi PDP Zoning Committee For August Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 15, 2016
It has been confirmed that PDP will zone its vice president ticket to South East in 2019.
Ladies and Gentlemen, This Is A BIG INSULT to the Igbo Race after our 16years of faithfulness to the Peoples Democratic Party.
will heaven fall if PDP present a South East and North Central Man as President And VP Candidate in 2019?
what is wrong with our Igbo men and leaders of Nowadays,
Azikiwe, M.I Okpara, Akanu Ibiam etc will be turning in their graves over the pathetic state of Political Mumulity that is disturbing Igbo leaders.
My Igbo Men, what have gone wrong? Why are you people so shortsighted in political forcasting and strategy?
Greediness and Love Of Money made us to jump into bed with GEJ, a Man who came from a tribe that WILL NEVER vote or support an Igbo President Candidate,
is GEJ still answering Azikiwe?.. Chai, *my Igbo men are falling my hands** sobs*
Whats the way forward? APGA IS THE WAY FORWARD
let us rebuild Apga and turn it into a full National Party,
let us Bring out a Competent and Sellable Igbo man as APGA Presidential candidate in 2019, rally around him and vote in bloc for him.
Whether He wins or Lose BUT atleast we will make a statement.
Who will liberate Ndigbo from this political wilderness?
Azikiwe where are you?
M.I Okpara where are you?
Alex Ekwueme where are you?
Even Peter Obi that should have mould himself as a strong Igbo Leader messed up the day he decamped to PDP from APGA(that Ojukwu gave him).
Ndigbo, we are a sleeping political giants, the earlier we wake up, the better for us.
ADAURE.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 15, 2016
Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 15, 2016
Source
Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by LouisVanGaal(m): 12:35pm On May 15, 2016
Adaure4ever:
pls. Do u mind telling me the meaning of Adaure Dats all..I just love the name..thanks in advance
Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by Josegun(m): 12:36pm On May 15, 2016
Shout harder, they may hear u.
Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by Udmaster(m): 12:37pm On May 15, 2016
Help me tell them.. Stubborness is a huge problem in the Igbo nation. @OP. you are pretty, Adaure
Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 15, 2016
LouisVanGaal:
pls. Do u mind telling me the meaning of Adaure Dats all..I just love the name..thanks in advance
ok.. Ada means first daughter while URE means Joy.
Adaure so means A joyful daughter or a daughter whose birth brought Joy to the house..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by waternogetemeny: 12:42pm On May 15, 2016
Adaure4ever:

As far as I am concern, the failure to field an Igbo President or Middlebelt Christian or GEJ by PDP in 2019, is an open invitation for SS/SE to vote APC, if Buhari makes some strategic infrastructure investment in the region. i.e. Deep Seaport in Rivers or Bayelsa in addition to Akwa Ibom Ibaka deep seaport, Second Niger Bridge completion. Enugu International Airport completion.

I hate to say, I the most avowed Buhari hater will happily shout sai baba till 2023.

2 Likes

Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 15, 2016
Josegun:
Shout harder, they may hear u.
the thing just tire me.. These breed of Igbo political leaderz we have today are not living up to expectation.
Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 15, 2016
waternogetemeny:

As far as I am concern, the failure to field an Igbo President or Middlebelt Christian or GEJ by PDP in 2019, is an open invitation for SS/SE to vote APC, if Buhari makes some strategic infrastructure investment in the region. i.e. Deep Seaport in Rivers or Bayelsa, Second Niger Bridge completion. Enugu International Airport completion.

I hate to say, I the most avowed Buhari hater will happily shout sai baba till 2023.

Thank you.
If you analyse it, Apc may consider a South East candidate in 2023 for equality with SW getting the senate president.. But Can the Greedy Igbo political leaderz strategize?
They still love their Son, Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan and PDP.
Is GEJ still answering Azikiwe?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by coolitempa(f): 12:50pm On May 15, 2016
I thought you people wanted Biafra....also most Nigerians feel GEJ has done your time...remember his name is Azikiwe.... angry...let us be honest but ibos are politically dead at its worst or naive at best.

19 Likes

Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by Lordave: 12:51pm On May 15, 2016
PDP can go to hell with their worthless zoning!

I don't know what you guys find so special about the presidency. If after more than 40 years at the helm of affairs of this country the North still remains this backward, I would shudder with revulsion at the mention of 'President' and 'South East' in the same sentence. After 6 years, South South didn't really change that much. After 8 years Ibadan-Lagos expressway remained in a pathetic dire condition. What is really there in the presidency? Individual and worthless honour!

We don't need such favours in South East, what we want here is effective State governance and not a president who will have to bear the burden of the whole Nigeria. One more State for equal representation in the National Assembly, that's all.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by waternogetemeny: 12:54pm On May 15, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Thank you.
If you analyse it, Apc may consider a South East candidate in 2023 for equality with SW getting the senate president.. But Can the Greedy Igbo political leaderz strategize?
They still love their Son, Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan and PDP.
Is GEJ still answering Azikiwe?

We are not shouting SS/SE to vote another Abo.ki to replace Buhari. Mbanu!

PDP will be commiting political suicide to field a Northerner to replace Buhari. They will lose their base in SS/SE and the North vote is still not guaranteed.

GEJ appeal should not be under estimated. He can win the SS/SE without a campaign.

He needs to win some states in the middlebelt and SW to win. That is the hurdle.

A middlebelter might be the easiest option as they would have all three regions and some SW states.

Rochas is the only candidate right now that can win the Nigeria Presidency from the SE but he will still face tribalism from North and Southwest, which he can overcome.
Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 15, 2016
Lordave:
PDP can go to hell with their worthless zoning!

I don't know what you guys find so special about the presidency. If after more than 40 years at the helm of affairs of this country the North still remains this backward, I would shudder with revulsion at the mention of 'President' and 'South East' in the same sentence. After 6 years, South South didn't really change that much. After 8 years Ibadan-Lagos expressway remained in a pathetic dire condition. What is really there in the presidency? Individual and worthless honour!

We don't need such favours in South East, what we want here is effective State governance and not a president who will have to bear the burden of the whole Nigeria. One more State for equal representation in the National Assembly, that's all.
Nigeria is for all and our voice in Nigeria political sphere must be heard.
Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by comrChris(m): 12:55pm On May 15, 2016
hmm Adaure your post is some how sensitive and somehow not sensitive..how did you come to the fact Gej tribe will never vote an igbo presidential candidate?

look anything that will divide the north come 2019 is what PDP must do if they want to give APC a run, I'm an igbo person but l can tell you that SE/SS votes cannot make any PDP candidate to win if north n SW continue to vote em mass..so there to be division among northerners so that it will be North/SE,SS vs North/SW

l perfectly understand your feeling but some of us have understood the game PDP is trying to play and if its well played they will have the best laugh.............happy sunday

2 Likes

Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by Lordave: 12:55pm On May 15, 2016
coolitempa:
I thought you people wanted Biafra....also most Nigerians feel GEJ has done your time...remember his name is Azikiwe.... angry...let us be honest but ibos are politically dead at its worst or naive at best.
If not voting PMD is your definition of politically dead or naive, I say may we remain clueless and and never resurrect from our political death!
Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by focus7: 12:59pm On May 15, 2016
It so pathetic that the Igbos in their quest for identity can no longer go solo except they drag SS along in their drive, they know they don't have the muscle to become anything of their own. SE or SS for president as if Nigeria has forgotten that the last pdp president was from the SS. SE fight for yourself if really you have anything to offer the nation, fight for an igbo president, the SS people does not really care about you because you mean nothing to them as they stand without you, they are not seeking your sympathy the way you are seeking their sympathy.

11 Likes

Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by waternogetemeny: 1:01pm On May 15, 2016
^^^^This is a civilised discourse not tribalism.
Yorubas pls don't comment on this thread if u are going to go homosexual on the word IGBO.
Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 15, 2016
comrChris:
hmm Adaure your post is some how sensitive and somehow not sensitive..how did you come to the fact Gej tribe will never vote an igbo presidential candidate?

look anything that will divide the north come 2019 is what PDP must do if they want to give APC a run, I'm an igbo person but l can tell you that SE/SS votes cannot make any PDP candidate to win if north n SW continue to vote em mass..so there to be division among northerners so that it will be North/SE,SS vs North/SW

l perfectly understand your feeling but some of us have understood the game PDP is trying to play and if its well played they will have the best laugh.............happy sunday
and which Pdp northern candidate can match Buhari in 2019 in the north.. Buhari is a cult hero among the arewas.
Igbo Respect and Pride is more important than PDP strategy in 2019.
Ijaws vote for an Igbo president? Lol.
An Igbo man have a big chance of winning in Oyo state than in Bayelsa.
They are taught to hate Igbos right from small age, I have lived among them before.

11 Likes

Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by cheruv: 1:02pm On May 15, 2016
Adaure4ever:
ok.. Ada means first daughter while URE means Joy.
Adaure so means A joyful daughter or a daughter whose birth brought Joy to the house..
I thought that ure is the southern Igbo variant of ugo
Adaugo and Adaure imply the same thing....and it means pride(in the positive sense though)

Adaure/Adaugo literally means daughter of (my)pride
Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by Lordave: 1:03pm On May 15, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Nigeria is for all and our voice in Nigeria political sphere must be heard.
Yes it is but my interest is mainly on the progress and development of the South East, and I think yours should be on the South East too.

The presidency will come gradually, nevertheless, so far I haven't seen any South East politician who has done enough and shown much interest in the unity and development of the South East to earn my presidential vote come 2019.

Grassroots progress is what we need most at the moment, any politician who ensures unity and development holistically can have our votes come what election year he or she contests.
Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 15, 2016
focus7:
It so pathetic that the Igbos in their quest for identity can no longer go solo except they drag SS along in their drive, they know they don't have the muscle to become anything of their own. SE or SS for president as if Nigeria has forgotten that the last pdp president was from the SS. SE fight for yourself if really you have anything to offer the nation, fight for an igbo president, the SS people does not really care about you because you mean nothing to them as they stand without you, they are not seeking your sympathy the way you are seeking their sympathy.
please, this thread is for intellectual analysis.
Avoid insults pls.
Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by focus7: 1:08pm On May 15, 2016
Adaure4ever:
please, this thread is for intellectual analysis.
Avoid insults pls.
I am not insulting anyone, I am saying the obvious. Can you fault my views?
Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by waternogetemeny: 1:11pm On May 15, 2016
Lordave:
Yes it is but my interest is mainly on the progress and development of the South East, and I think yours should be on the South East too.

The presidency will come gradually, nevertheless, so far I haven't seen any South East politician who has done enough and shown much interest in the unity and development of the South East to earn my presidential vote come 2019.

Grassroots progress is what we need most at the moment, any politician who ensures unity and development holistically can have our votes come what election year he or she contests.

I am of the opinion that, this approach has failed and we should not keep repeating the same failed approach, but try something different as suggested by Adaure4ever.

How do u think a president can cope with international relations and national affairs, as well as grassroot movement? This to me sounds like an over burden. That is Y we have the division of labour.

We need a Nigeria President to handle international and national matters, while the local chiefs and political representative handle grassroot matter.

Our problem is devising a strategy to win the Presidency by 2019, it is not impossible.
Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:13pm On May 15, 2016
waternogetemeny:

As far as I am concern, the failure to field an Igbo President or Middlebelt Christian or GEJ by PDP in 2019, is an open invitation for SS/SE to vote APC, if Buhari makes some strategic infrastructure investment in the region. i.e. Deep Seaport in Rivers or Bayelsa in addition to Akwa Ibom Ibaka deep seaport, Second Niger Bridge completion. Enugu International Airport completion.

It's ok,keep on voting PDP, I don't think the rest of the country will mind much.

4 Likes

Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:15pm On May 15, 2016
Lol I doubt if even the VP will be given to us cool cool

3 Likes

Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by waternogetemeny: 1:16pm On May 15, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
It's ok,keep on voting PDP, I don't think the rest of the country will mind much.

They seem to mind when IPOB start demanding their own country, don't u agree mynd44?
Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by waternogetemeny: 1:17pm On May 15, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Lol I doubt if even the VP will be given to us cool cool

IPOB and Niger Delta Avengers are their to ensure that every man for himself. angry
Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 15, 2016
Why the zoning?
Could this be that all men are equal.

long live
Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by waternogetemeny: 1:19pm On May 15, 2016
I OPT FOR THE CARROT AND STICK APPROACH SINCE WE ARE DEALING WITH COWS.
Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by Lordave: 1:22pm On May 15, 2016
waternogetemeny:

I am of the opinion that this approach has failed and we should not keep repeating the same failed approach but try something different as suggested by Adaure4ever.

How do u think a president can deal with international relations and national affairs as well as grassroot movement? This to me sounds like an over burden. This is Y we have the division of labour.

We need a Nigeria President to handle international and national matters while the local chiefs and political representative handle grassroot matter.

Or problem is devising a strategy to win the Presidency by 2019, it is not impossible.

Igbo president by 2019?

I'm not being pessimistic but factual, it's easier for Nigeria to cease existing with Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa as the majority ethnic groups by 2019 than for her to have an Igbo president then.
Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by waternogetemeny: 1:25pm On May 15, 2016
Lordave:
Igbo president by 2019?

I'm not being pessimistic but factual, it's easier for Nigeria to cease existing with Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa as the majority ethnic groups by 2019 than for her to have an Igbo president then.

whose loss?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

sahara reporters release More Evidence On Buratais' Dubai Properties / Buhari Has Returned / Female Soldier Mounts The Machine Gun (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.