Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,681 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

What If The Jews Had Landed In Africa? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What If The Jews Had Landed In Africa? (2386 Views)

Can the Arab defeat the Jews In A War / "Non-Jews Were Born To Serve The Jews' - Says Rabbi / Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If The Jews Had Landed In Africa? by Tornadoz(m): 2:03pm On Jan 03, 2009
This is a question I keep asking myself when I see women and children being massacred in Palestine. At the end of WW2, Africa was one of the places muted as a homeland for the Jews (when the world felt they owe the Jews a homeland considering what just happened to them) and few Nigerians know this. We support injustice in Palestine because of our religious leaning (except those that care to do a bit of research).
If you do a bit of research you'd find the following facts to the current problems in the Middle East.

1)70% of Israelis are of different genetic stock to original ME Jews
2)Most Jews emigrated to the middle east from Europe
3)Israel's first prime minister was himself a terrorist
4)First recorded terrorist activity in the ME was by Jews (The king David hotel bombings)
5)Israel's first prime minister was from Europe (Poland)
6)Jews are from the devil says Jesus (John 8:44)
7)At the end of WW2 Jews started using America as proxy to control the world.
coolJews were chief supplier of military hardware to Apartheid South Africa (Birds of the same feather)
9)80% Europeans do not support Israels treatment of Palestinians (America less than 20%) The Jews are in charge here.

P.S
As a Christian I hate injustice, hatred is incompatible with Christian values thats why I downloaded the Israeli flag off the Internet and cleaned my yansh with it (Nice)
If the Jews think they're bigger assholes  than the rest of mankind wait till the Iranians develop nuclear weapons. There big asses will truly be fukked by Iran soon.
Re: What If The Jews Had Landed In Africa? by Tornadoz(m): 2:06pm On Jan 03, 2009
Jews are not christians hence can commit innumerable atrocities.

Re: What If The Jews Had Landed In Africa? by Tornadoz(m): 2:09pm On Jan 03, 2009
How can I support fascism?

Re: What If The Jews Had Landed In Africa? by Bastage: 2:14pm On Jan 03, 2009
God bless the Arabs and their great standards of morality.

[img]http://www.iran-press-service.com/ips/bm~pix/hanging-3~s600x600.jpg[/img]

If the Jews think they're bigger assholes  than the rest of mankind wait till the Iranians develop nuclear weapons. There big asses will truly be fukked by Iran soon.

You're a "Christian"? Sounds to me like you may as well go get measured up for a burkha and convert to Islam.
Re: What If The Jews Had Landed In Africa? by Tornadoz(m): 2:21pm On Jan 03, 2009
You remain nonplussed why this terrible injustice continues.
Did your Bible say you should selectively love your neighbours?
Re: What If The Jews Had Landed In Africa? by RichyBlacK(m): 2:52pm On Jan 03, 2009
Bastage:

God bless the Arabs and their great standards of morality.

You're a "Christian"? Sounds to me like you may as well go get measured up for a burkha and convert to Islam.

See how you reason? You're pathetic!

Just because we condemn Apartheid Israel's massacre of civilians in Gaza does not mean we are Muslims. I equally condemn interpretations of the Sharia as an instrument of fear - stoning women to death, beheading people, etc. These interpretations are archaic, extremist and serve no purpose in today's world. I am not a fan of Sharia, and even if I'm a Muslim, I'll fight to dismantle it. In Turkey (99.8%) Sharia law has no place in the legal system!
Re: What If The Jews Had Landed In Africa? by RichyBlacK(m): 2:54pm On Jan 03, 2009
Tornadoz:

You remain nonplussed why this terrible injustice continues.
Did your Bible say you should selectively love your neighbours?

I don't think the nama reads his Bible; all these fake Christians that are happy when people are dying - may God forgive you.
Re: What If The Jews Had Landed In Africa? by dayokanu(m): 4:46pm On Jan 03, 2009
@tornadoz, it would do a lot if you can post pictures of people killed by Qassams and suicide bombings in tel Aviv or people killed because Palestinian terrorists drove a car into a crowd of Israelis
Re: What If The Jews Had Landed In Africa? by Bastage: 5:25pm On Jan 03, 2009
LOL @ The Two Idiots.

You keep harping on about the Bible even though I've already told you I'm not a "Christian".

I guess in your rush to vilify your own religion you forgot that though. grin grin grin

Self- loathers always amuse me.
Re: What If The Jews Had Landed In Africa? by TayoD1(m): 6:07pm On Jan 03, 2009
@topic,

I feel the need like Paul, to defend and confirm the Gospel in the face of so-called christians who twist the scriptures unto their own destruction. Phill 1:9 - Even as it is meet for me to think this of you all, because I have you in my heart; inasmuch as both in my bonds, and in the defence and confirmation of the gospel, ye all are partakers of my grace.

I can't but respond to Richy's attempt to misrepresnt the scriptures here.  John 8:44 refers to only a select few of Jews who were attempting to kill Jesus.  Going about saying that all Jews are from the devil is an insult on our God.  Don't you know that Jesus is called the King of the Jews?  Are you in effect calling him the King of devils (i.e Beelzebub)?

You call yourself a Christian and you so revile the Jews?  I can't fathom this. Your entire Bible was written by Jews (except maybe two authors).  Have you ever read Paul's position on the Jews?  Did you not learn that as Christians, we are only grafted into the tree God planted made up of the Jews?  As Bastage rightly said, you are nothing but a self-loather.  As a Christian, we receive our spiritual heritage through the Jews ans we must forever remain grateful to them.  We should give our all in all to them. Are we not told to share our carnal things with those who bless us spiritually? What have you done for the Jews to obey this scripture? Or are you just a Christians in words only?

The muslims too that here screaming about Jews, have they no shame? Their holy book which was plagiarized mostly from the Bible says a lot in terms of the Jews. What percentage of the Prophets that they have are Jews?  Do you guys think that God is like men who will change his mind about people?  The Jews are here to stay and as Jesus told Paul, you can not kick against the pricks. 

God recognizes only 3 groups of people in the world - the Jews, the Gentiles (or nations) and the Church. All three groups will be here till the rapture when God's final time table for the earth will come to a close with only the Jews and the Gentiles as players.  What we are seeing in the ME right now is a preview of coming attractions.

To Richy and co who call themselves Christians, do you know what Jesus said of those who do not give proper regard to his brothers the Jews? You really need to go dust your Bible and start learning. Trying to proclaim yourself self-rightous while kicking against God's will on the earth is nothing short of foolishness. Don't you know that the anti-christ spirit is rooted in anti-semitism?

God permitting, since everyone on this thread is starting to realise that the ME problems cannot be properly viewed and solved outside of its religious perspectives, I might open a thread to explain what is going on there from a biblical perspective.  Stay tuned for coming attractions.
Re: What If The Jews Had Landed In Africa? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 03, 2009
What God says about the Jews:

Psalm 78:68 But chose the tribe of Judah, the mount Zion which he loved.

Psalm 122:6 Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.

which bible is Richy reading?

Tayo asked a very salient question that i've been looking for answers to - why are ALL but one of the quranic "prophets" jewish? shocked
Re: What If The Jews Had Landed In Africa? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 03, 2009
Do we need to ask what would happen if the arabs had landed in Africa?

Well look no further than the destruction of Egyptian culture, Algeria, Libya, Muaritania (were black slave trade still exists) and Sudan. I'd take the jews anyday . . . with their skill and superior industry they would have made Africa one of the most industrialised continents on earth.
Re: What If The Jews Had Landed In Africa? by olabowale(m): 10:23pm On Jan 03, 2009
« #9 on: Today at 06:07:44 PM »  

@topic,

I feel the need like Paul, to defend and confirm the Gospel in the face of so-called christians who twist the scriptures unto their own destruction. Phill 1:9 - Even as it is meet for me to think this of you all, because I have you in my heart; inasmuch as both in my bonds, and in the defence and confirmation of the gospel, ye all are partakers of my grace.

The Saul with a grace different from Jesus? Wow, the defender of followers of Jesus or the distractor to destruction? We see how he beat down on the disciples!

I can't but respond to Richy's attempt to misrepresnt the scriptures here.  John 8:44 refers to only a select few of Jews who were attempting to kill Jesus.  Going about saying that all Jews are from the devil is an insult on our God.  Don't you know that Jesus is called the King of the Jews?  Are you in effect calling him the King of devils (i.e Beelzebub)?

You call yourself a Christian and you so revile the Jews?  I can't fathom this. Your entire Bible was written by Jews (except maybe two authors).  Have you ever read Paul's position on the Jews?  Did you not learn that as Christians, we are only grafted into the tree God planted made up of the Jews?  As Bastage rightly said, you are nothing but a self-loather.  As a Christian, we receive our spiritual heritage through the Jews ans we must forever remain grateful to them.  We should give our all in all to them. Are we not told to share our carnal things with those who bless us spiritually? What have you done for the Jews to obey this scripture? Or are you just a Christians in words only?

And in the battle of armageddon, watch out, Jews. The christians whom you gave spiritual water fountain to drink from will slaughter you, or force you to become Christians. You see the hypocracy in this, or are you blind to the message. Temporary gratefulness is not as the last act of mass killing that the Jews will get from your anger. The last act is what is memorable here. Duuh.

Thank God. We read that there is no "christian Scripture" but Jewish Scripture. This is exactly what Jesus said; he was not sent but to the house of Israel. Qur'aan says the same thing. So the notion that Jesus is for the whole world is a dodd! Christianity is a manmade after Jesus had left. Hence it is in name only.

The muslims too that here screaming about Jews, have they no shame? Their holy book which was plagiarized mostly from the Bible says a lot in terms of the Jews. What percentage of the Prophets that they have are Jews?  Do you guys think that God is like men who will change his mind about people?  The Jews are here to stay and as Jesus told Paul, you can not kick against the pricks.

Plagiarization; Read the story of Musa, in Surah Taha, and other places parts of the Qur'aan. Read the story of Yusuf, and others. What about Nuuh. What about Adam; how did he receive his forgiveness? Your Bible said he was created in a garden called eden in Iraq. Qur'aan says he was created in heaven, then entered paradise, and later was sent down to earth! Compare these and others. You will see which Book is superior to the other, in details and the essence of the stories.

Finally, think about it, how could the plagiarized be better than the original? If there is no hand of God in the better Book, then the god that revealed the weaker book must be a weak god, and not truly a God. As in the case of the Bible, you see the hands of men; these are your weak gods, their corruptions.

I just have to tell you this, man; if Muhammad (as) was the author of the Qur'aan, which is more superior than what your weak gods can muster, then Muhammad is an exceptional man, yet he did not take the glory for himself. Is thre anyone in history who could be that humble? For me, Muhammad (AS) is the Messenger and last Prophet of Allah.

God recognizes only 3 groups of people in the world - the Jews, the Gentiles (or nations) and the Church. All three groups will be here till the rapture when God's final time table for the earth will come to a close with only the Jews and the Gentiles as players.  What we are seeing in the ME right now is a preview of coming attractions.

The Church? I hear. And at rapture, the jews will be pummelled by the church and the gentiles? I guess thegentiles are the christians. lol. This is laughable.

To Richy and co who call themselves Christians, do you know what Jesus said of those who do not give proper regard to his brothers the Jews? You really need to go dust your Bible and start learning. Trying to proclaim yourself self-rightous while kicking against God's will on the earth is nothing short of foolishness.  Don't you know that the anti-christ spirit is rooted in anti-semitism?

The jews are the brothers of your god? Is there a god that has brothers, except that he is a fake? The semites consists of all middleeastern bloods, and not just the branch of Isaac! To think semitic blood is restricted to Isaac family, alone, is like saying that only Oyo people are the Omo Oduduwa. Or to say that the Igbos are Umochukwu and the arochukwu people are not!

God permitting, since everyone on this thread is starting to realise that the ME problems cannot be properly viewed and solved outside of its religious perspectives, I might open a thread to explain what is going on there from a biblical perspective.  Stay tuned for coming attractions.

Christianity, a branch of Judaism. Proof; they are the owners of the Scripture that you read. It is made for them by them and not by you and not for you, except that you took it because you aint got no scripture of your own. Am correct since when the Good News of Jesus (AS) was revealed while there was no people or religion known as Christians or Christianity, respectively.
Re: What If The Jews Had Landed In Africa? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 03, 2009
did olabowale miss his way or has this thread been moved to the religion section? grin
Re: What If The Jews Had Landed In Africa? by TayoD1(m): 10:46pm On Jan 03, 2009
@olabowale,

The Saul with a grace different from Jesus? Wow, the defender of followers of Jesus or the distractor to destruction? We see how he beat down on the disciples!
The one leading others to destruction is Mohammed. Is Mohammed not the one who confessed that he is not sure he will make heaven when he dies? This is the sociopath you guys have hinged your eternal salvation on? .

And in the battle of armageddon, watch out, Jews. The christians whom you gave spiritual water fountain to drink from will slaughter you, or force you to become Christians. You see the hypocracy in this, or are you blind to the message. Temporary gratefulness is not as the last act of mass killing that the Jews will get from your anger. The last act is what is memorable here. Duuh.
Olodo. If Mohammed will plagiarize the Bible, he should have at least plagiarized it well. The Crhistians killing Jews during Armageddon? Where did you get that from? is that one of the revfelations that Mohammed had while on the laps of that 12 year old girrl he married called Aisha?

Thank God. We read that there is no "christian Scripture" but Jewish Scripture. This is exactly what Jesus said; he was not sent but to the house of Israel. Qur'aan says the same thing. So the notion that Jesus is for the whole world is a dodd! Christianity is a manmade after Jesus had left. Hence it is in name only.
No Christian scripture? Are you for real? All the authors of the New Testament are christians. Abi you have another definition? Olodo.

Plagiarization; Read the story of Musa, in Surah Taha, and other places parts of the Qur'aan. Read the story of Yusuf, and others. What about Nuuh. What about Adam; how did he receive his forgiveness? Your Bible said he was created in a garden called eden in Iraq. Qur'aan says he was created in heaven, then entered paradise, and later was sent down to earth! Compare these and others. You will see which Book is superior to the other, in details and the essence of the stories.
Superior? You must be kidding. God wasn't drinking when He gave the earlier scriptures. His Word never changes. I know your idea of God is one who cannot make up his mind, one who can make mistakes and one who is so fickle. Jehovah is not like that, even though your arabian god, allah is that and much more.

Finally, think about it, how could the plagiarized be better than the original? If there is no hand of God in the better Book, then the god that revealed the weaker book must be a weak god, and not truly a God. As in the case of the Bible, you see the hands of men; these are your weak gods, their corruptions.
Scripture is given by inspiration. God never works on earth without the participation of humans. If God was looking to do something better, He certainly didn't top Jesus in choosing Mohammed. Infact, compared to the other authors of the Bible, Mohammed is no match for them in terms of morality and uprightness. The same Mohammed who wakes up one morning giving one law is the same who breaks it in the eveing. Take the limit of marriage to 4 women for example.

I just have to tell you this, man; if Muhammad (as) was the author of the Qur'aan, which is more superior than what your weak gods can muster, then Muhammad is an exceptional man, yet he did not take the glory for himself. Is thre anyone in history who could be that humble? For me, Muhammad (AS) is the Messenger and last Prophet of Allah.
He did not take glory for himself? Yet he is mentioned in the same sentence with your god each time you proclim your faith in allah. How deceived can one be?

The Church? I hear. And at rapture, the jews will be pummelled by the church and the gentiles? I guess thegentiles are the christians. lol. This is laughable.
Says who? Your pedophile prophet?

The jews are the brothers of your god? Is there a god that has brothers, except that he is a fake? The semites consists of all middleeastern bloods, and not just the branch of Isaac! To think semitic blood is restricted to Isaac family, alone, is like saying that only Oyo people are the Omo Oduduwa. Or to say that the Igbos are Umochukwu and the arochukwu people are not!
Keep foaming in the mouth. Everyone know what I'm talking about, including you who will like to make this an issue of semantics.

Christianity, a branch of Judaism. Proof; they are the owners of the Scripture that you read. It is made for them by them and not by you and not for you, except that you took it because you aint got no scripture of your own. Am correct since when the Good News of Jesus (AS) was revealed while there was no people or religion known as Christians or Christianity, respectively.
So it is the book written by that arabian gangster that you call your own book? Mohammed is already discredit as someone who lacks any moral fiber. He was killed by a Jewess which explains his curses upon them during his dying days. But he forgot one thing. God's word which cannot be broken alread declares that God will bless those who bless Isreal and curse those who curse them. So therefore, not only is Mohammed cursed, the book he authored is cursed as well. What do you make of those who hold on to the cursed book as their basis for godliness?
Re: What If The Jews Had Landed In Africa? by olabowale(m): 11:13pm On Jan 03, 2009
@DavidDylan: « #10 on: Today at 08:45:31 PM »  

What God says about the Jews:

Psalm 78:68 But chose the tribe of Judah, the mount Zion which he loved.

Psalm 122:6 Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.

If this correct, then we see that it rendered your New testament useless! Or doesn't, since it is a post Psalm document, right?
After Psalm, Judeah and Israel, the two nations of the children of Israel after the reign of Prophet king Solomon (AS) were sacked many times!

In modern era, the Christian crusaders killed them just as much as they killed the Muslims. Then i do not want to talk about the
WWs! You at least know the story. Today Christianity is fluorishing and waiting for therapture to finish the job on the Jews. Germany is still flourishing, aint it, David? What will account these against all odds in the face of the prophetic Psalm verses, above? If these verses, are correct and its for the Jews, the good, the bad and the ugly in characters of them, by now Christianity and Germany should not be in existence!

which bible is Richy reading?

Tayo asked a very salient question that i've been looking for answers to - why are ALL but one of the quranic "prophets" jewish?

Adam, Idris, Nuuh, Saleh, Hud, Shuiba, Ibrahim, Lut, Ismail, Isiaq, Yaqub (Israel; and he was not a Jew. One of his sons is name Judah where the word Jew as a tradition of people and relion came about), Yusuf (AS to all of them). And finally, the last messengr and the seal of prophethood, Muhammad (AS)! If you have any knowledge to proof me wrong, please dont be shy.

I could have named others, like Musa (AS), but am not in competion to get every prophet from you. I want you to not too ashamed when we speak, again. Afterall, the Levites, the Benjamites, and other tribes are part of the Israelites, and not juts the Judah family line that makes their congregations complete, today in their saadah parties in Chanukkah or Yoomkipur!

Have you been to one, before? I have attended many. Duuh! But I will not attend them, ever!  

Do we need to ask what would happen if the arabs had landed in Africa?

Well look no further than the destruction of Egyptian culture, Algeria, Libya, Muaritania (were black slave trade still exists) and Sudan. I'd take the jews anyday . . . with their skill and superior industry they would have made Africa one of the most industrialised continents on earth.

And there used to be a civilization of the Egyptian people. The greater Jewish people, who used to be known as Children of Israel, were slaved under them. I think we can say that the palestinians will feel differently about the Jews. They do know them more intimately than you. Or you live in Palestine or are you palestinian? The palestine where they are, the state of Israel is the number one nation in Human trafficking. Sex industry is a lucrative job there. The women from eastern Europe, Russia, Romania, Poland. And now the influx of Darfur regugees must be areal bumper crop. Maybe the second manna from heaven for them. Except this is one is their own evil heaven.

I dont wanna tell you the Jewish Joke of rabbi who came from Tel Aviv and went to Mustang ranch, in Nevada. A friend of mine was saying, about the Sex industry in the Israeli society; is this what they think they own the land for?
Re: What If The Jews Had Landed In Africa? by olabowale(m): 12:28am On Jan 04, 2009
« #14 on: Today at 10:46:50 PM »
@olabowale,
The one leading others to destruction is Mohammed. Is Mohammed not the one who confessed that he is not sure he will make heaven when he dies? This is the sociopath you guys have hinged your eternal salvation on? .

Jannah is paradise. It is a place meant for Muslims. Anyone who reads, can easily know that it is written in the Qur'aan.
Jahanam is hell. It is a place meant for those who are not Muslims. Anyone who can read, will see that the Qur'aan says it is the destinations of disbelievers. The disvelievers are Jews, Christians, Idol worshippers, Atheists and Agnostics.

[Quote]
Olodo. If Mohammed will plagiarize the Bible, he should have at least plagiarized it well. The Crhistians killing Jews during Armageddon? Where did you get that from? is that one of the revfelations that Mohammed had while on the laps of that 12 year old girrl he married called Aisha?
[/quote]

Its a good thing that he did a bad job in plagiarization. That simply means he did not plagiarize. For sure there is a point where the Christians will kill the Jews if they do not accept Jesus. Thats a fct among the Christians. The Jews are aware of it. But today, Christianity and judaism have common enemy, Islam.

I wonder if a person who thinks will not realize that a thief will not steal just one time. So too, is a man who likes young children will not be satisfied with marrying just one, while the rest of his wives are old women, widows, divorcees. Thinking is a very hard thing to do for some people of ignorance.

[Quote]
No Christian scripture? Are you for real? All the authors of the New Testament are christians. Abi you have another definition? Olodo.
[/quote]

I can't but respond to Richy's attempt to misrepresnt the scriptures here. John 8:44 refers to only a select few of Jews who were attempting to kill Jesus. Going about saying that all Jews are from the devil is an insult on our God. Don't you know that Jesus is called the King of the Jews? Are you in effect calling him the King of devils (i.e Beelzebub)?

You call yourself a Christian and you so revile the Jews? I can't fathom this. Your entire Bible was written by Jews (except maybe two authors). Have you ever read Paul's position on the Jews? Did you not learn that as Christians, we are only grafted into the tree God planted made up of the Jews? As Bastage rightly said, you are nothing but a self-loather. As a Christian, we receive our spiritual heritage through the Jews ans we must forever remain grateful to them. We should give our all in all to them. Are we not told to share our carnal things with those who bless us spiritually? What have you done for the Jews to obey this scripture? Or are you just a Christians in words only?

[Quote]
Superior? You must be kidding. God wasn't drinking when He gave the earlier scriptures. His Word never changes. I know your idea of God is one who cannot make up his mind, one who can make mistakes and one who is so fickle. Jehovah is not like that, even though your arabian god, allah is that and much more.

I wonder if Moses worshipped three gods; the father, the son and the holy ghost? I wonder if the Jews in their Temples and Synagogues are worshiiping three gods in their services? I will ask Freddy. Maybe I should ask Larry. Or should I ask Vic about this three gods in One for the Jews?

[Quote]
Scripture is given by inspiration.

And what an inspiration! Considering what the Douwy Bible is; a fuller Bible with at least six or seven real books than Protestants. And th Protestants; KJV, the ever changing but never constant document. What about the verses inserted in one publication or generation and in earlier or later generation exponged? And I have not come down on the 7 days adventists or the Jehovah witnesses, or the Latter day saints! Man, its an inspiration bug. catchy, I will say.

God never works on earth without the participation of humans. If God was looking to do something better, He certainly didn't top Jesus in choosing Mohammed. Infact, compared to the other authors of the Bible, Mohammed is no match for them in terms of morality and uprightness. The same Mohammed who wakes up one morning giving one law is the same who breaks it in the eveing. Take the limit of marriage to 4 women for example.

I read in Surah Azhab that Allah told Muhammad what kinds and types of women are permissable to him. Further in the surah, it was stated by Allah that He the Lord of all Things knows what He had permitted to the Muslims, earlier. So somebody with good sense will go to Surah Nisaa to see what Muslim men are permitted. Four wives. But there is only one Messenger and prophet among them. He is the leader.

While Muslim men can marry Jews and Christians, the Prophet's wives must always be Muslims. So the Coptic Mariam changed her religion and became a muslim. The Jewish girl who was a daughter of a notable rabbi became muslim. Through the marriages of Muhammad (AS), alliances were formed and cemented between people and tribes, with the muslim community.

In yoruba land, where I come from, when people marry from a family, the two families forgo the bad blood between them. I guess a person who has culture with a good dose of human relationship will understand this. (The africans in diospora dont have that. They are probably married to people of foreign bloods, where this is a not so important thing. I am not knocking anybody's marriage. What float them boat, them do it. Am using this as a means of explanation of realities on the ground with Muhammad (AS)).

[Quote]
He did not take glory for himself? Yet he is mentioned in the same sentence with your god each time you proclim your faith in allah. How deceived can one be?
[/quote]

Wow! A prophet could not be mentioned as a prophet of God, after his Lord as been mentioned as the Lord?

[Quote]
Says who? Your pedophile prophet?
[/quote]

Is there an event in the future where the Jews will have to be choose Christianity or death?

[Quote]
Keep foaming in the mouth. Everyone know what I'm talking about, including you who will like to make this an issue of semantics.
[/quote]

People who read minds, maybe. But I dont. What a person says is what I believe unless, his heart betrays him.

[Quote]
So it is the book written by that arabian gangster that you call your own book? Mohammed is already discredit as someone who lacks any moral fiber. He was killed by a Jewess which explains his curses upon them during his dying days. But he forgot one thing. God's word which cannot be broken alread declares that God will bless those who bless Isreal and curse those who curse them. So therefore, not only is Mohammed cursed, the book he authored is cursed as well. What do you make of those who hold on to the cursed book as their basis for godliness?
[/quote]

In my haydays in Brooklyn, it was popular for the thugs (yo vinnie, you talking to me? kinda crowds) to wear sleeveless shirts, with a lot of gold chains draped around their necks. They still do that, today?

As a muslim, my Ijebu Ode (Voo doo) blood is purified, that the orisha that my people should have worshipping is stamped out, completely. As the Christians will say without knowing that haven't left it; I do not worship God and marmor. My Lord is but a single God! And as much as I love women, (Kweenisha, this statement is for you, girl; if Islam did not restrict me), I would just have continued to marry and compete with "Will Chamberlin', at least. Morality; my humanity is elevated by Islam.[/quote][/quote]
Re: What If The Jews Had Landed In Africa? by olabowale(m): 12:35am On Jan 04, 2009
@DavidDylan: « #13 on: Yesterday at 10:26:03 PM »

did olabowale miss his way or has this thread been moved to the religion section?

Is politics not within Religion? If it is not, I wonder why some people are advocating "separation of religion and state; politics/governance.

I can mention your name some people are so vile that their names become things rejected to say. (Some times this past summer, an australian man was so better about the evilness of a person that we both knew, he couldnt say his name.
Re: What If The Jews Had Landed In Africa? by NegroNtns(m): 7:49pm On Jan 04, 2009
@Post,

The experience of the Falashas and Ethiopia generally in a two decade period from 70s to 90s is a prime evidence of what it could have been like. Today, the Falashas that were covertly emigrated to Israel in the 70s and 80s continue to experience, with their children and grand children, acts of racism and isolation from mainstream Israel.

Why didn't Europe find a settlement for them in its own territory, or re-settle them in America? Afterall they were victimized by the Europeans under silence observation of the Roman Catholic church.
Re: What If The Jews Had Landed In Africa? by sleekp1: 9:50pm On Jan 04, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

@Post,

The experience of the Falashas and Ethiopia generally in a two decade period from 70s to 90s is a prime evidence of what it could have been like. Today, the Falashas that were covertly emigrated to Israel in the 70s and 80s continue to experience, with their children and grand children, acts of racism and isolation from mainstream Israel.

Why didn't Europe find a settlement for them in its own territory, or re-settle them in America? Afterall they were victimized by the Europeans under silence observation of the Roman Catholic church.

Negro_Ntns nailed it, nothing more to add.
Re: What If The Jews Had Landed In Africa? by Lagosboy: 7:11pm On Jan 05, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

@Post,

Davidylan respond to it as you want them in Africa. You talk of arabs as is north Africa is not their land.

The fact remains for eveyone to see the jews enjoyed the best sanctuary in the Islamic world when they were been persecuted in Europe. The jews in morocco have positions in the monarch palace, the jews in Iran are happy, the jews in Iraq lived in peace and even pre 1948 the jews in palestine lived side by side the muslims in peace.
Re: What If The Jews Had Landed In Africa? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 05, 2009
HAMAS latest message - Speaking on Hamas-run al-Aqsa TV, Mahmoud Zahhar praised those fighting for Hamas and hinted that Palestinian militants would try to target more Israeli civilians.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7811301.stm

Ah . . . HAMAS' only target are Israeli civilians . . . and we have morons here crying that Israel is killing palestinian "civilians"? Maybe HAMAS shld do as the jews and build bomb shelters for their civilians if they so much as cared for them.
Re: What If The Jews Had Landed In Africa? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 05, 2009
Lagosboy:

Davidylan respond to it as you want them in Africa. You talk of arabs as is north Africa is not their land.

The fact remains for eveyone to see the jews enjoyed the best sanctuary in the Islamic world when they were been persecuted in Europe. The jews in morocco have positions in the monarch palace, the jews in Iran are happy, the jews in Iraq lived in peace and even pre 1948 the jews in palestine lived side by side the muslims in peace.

what an illiterate fool. North Africa is not arab land, it was invaded and occupied by hordes of allah. Besides Alexandria and Cairo in Egypt . . . almost all other places in Egypt are 100% black. Were the pharaohs arabs?
Re: What If The Jews Had Landed In Africa? by 4Play(m): 7:36pm On Jan 05, 2009
Lagosboy:

This will show you how hopelessly zombified many of these African Muslims are, they now think North Africa is Arab land.
Re: What If The Jews Had Landed In Africa? by Lagosboy: 7:41pm On Jan 05, 2009
davidylan:

what an illiterate fool.

hahahaha!!! talk of self control. Go check the dictionary for the meaning of illiterate and see if one can type.

Fool i thought u said i throw insults at you.

Back to the issue ever heard of the maghrebs?? If you have could you tell me where their land is historically?

You people should go read common history and not come here and speak jargons.
Re: What If The Jews Had Landed In Africa? by 4Play(m): 7:44pm On Jan 05, 2009
Lagosboy:

hahahaha!!! talk of self control. Go check the dictionary for the meaning of illiterate and see if one can type. Fool i thought u said i throw insults at you.

Back to the issue ever heard of the maghrebs?? If you have could you tell me where their land is historically? You people should go read common history and not come here and speak jargons.

You are still defending the indefensible? Arabs were latter day invaders of North Africa, dumbo.
Re: What If The Jews Had Landed In Africa? by morpheus24: 7:45pm On Jan 05, 2009
Lagosboy:

Since When did north Africa become Arab land. Guy go read history book oh.

Arafat failed his people by not accepting the Camp David 2000 negotiations where he was offered as much as Israel could possibly give without jeopardizing their safety.

lets stop fooling ourselves. If they gave you close to 95% of whatyou asked for you wuld be fool not to take it because of religious isues and so called holy sites
Re: What If The Jews Had Landed In Africa? by 4Play(m): 7:50pm On Jan 05, 2009
morpheus24:

Since When did north Africa become Arab land. Guy go read history book oh.

Leave the guy, there is nothing as shocking as the sort of brainwashing Arabs have visited on many Muslims.

Why is he particularly passionate about this issue? Because Palestinians are Arabs. There are worse conflicts where Muslims are dying without so much as a single protest from these brain-washed zombies.
Re: What If The Jews Had Landed In Africa? by Lagosboy: 7:51pm On Jan 05, 2009
morpheus24:

Arafat failed his people by not accepting the Camp David 2000 negotiations where he was offered as much as Israel could possibly give without jeopardizing their safety.

lets stop fooling ourselves. If they gave you close to 95% of whatyou asked for you wuld be fool not to take it because of religious isues and so called holy sites

Does Israel not consider the land their holy site?
Re: What If The Jews Had Landed In Africa? by morpheus24: 7:55pm On Jan 05, 2009
Lagosboy:

Does Israel not consider the land their holy site?

Thats not the point. Arabs are not the original inhabitants of Palestine/Philistine
Re: What If The Jews Had Landed In Africa? by dayokanu(m): 7:56pm On Jan 05, 2009
@4play,

about 40 people were blown up in iraq Yesterday by a female suicide bomber but that is OKay as long as its not done by israel
Re: What If The Jews Had Landed In Africa? by Lagosboy: 7:59pm On Jan 05, 2009
morpheus24:

Thats not the point. Arabs are not the original inhabitants of Palestine/Philistine

Caucasians are not the original inhabitants of USA , you get the point?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Nigerians Living In Europe Ruin The Reputation Of Their Country / Kyiv Totally Surrounded, All Escape Routes Have Blocked / American Mercenaries In Ukraine Ask For Money On Instagram For Ammunition & Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.