Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Why Is Buhari Gaining So Much Support This Time? Let's Hear Your Opinion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Buhari Gaining So Much Support This Time? Let's Hear Your Opinion (2989 Views)

FG Begins Process To Extradite James Ibori After Gaining Freedom From UK Prison / Warning To Yorubas,the Northerners You So Much Support Don't Regard You. Read!!! / Olu Falae Meets Mimiko After Gaining Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Buhari Gaining So Much Support This Time? Let's Hear Your Opinion by Kingofdevils: 5:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
firstEVA:
stop fooling yourself on the internet, accept defeat, you are all going down after tjhe elections.

Just like Buhari is going to die on hearing Gej "i do" swearing in

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
Gej till Buhari dies of high bp

Motuary for Buhari and his supporters in march grin
Re: Why Is Buhari Gaining So Much Support This Time? Let's Hear Your Opinion by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 11, 2015
MalcoImX:
I do. Do you have a brain?

Not to be confused with a skull case
Re: Why Is Buhari Gaining So Much Support This Time? Let's Hear Your Opinion by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2015
Kingofdevils:

Just like Buhari is going to die on hearing Gej "i do" swearing in

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
Gej till Buhari dies of high bp

Motuary for Buhari and his supporters in march grin

no need for too much talk, Buhari will win if the election is free and fair, if GEJ should rig, the dogs and baboons will be soaked in blood until the stolen mandate is recovered.
Re: Why Is Buhari Gaining So Much Support This Time? Let's Hear Your Opinion by size40: 5:30pm On Feb 11, 2015
Buhari is our next President even GEJ knows that. why is GEJ shifting election date? Its just to buy time and loot what remains in his office b4 he lives.
Re: Why Is Buhari Gaining So Much Support This Time? Let's Hear Your Opinion by Kingofdevils: 5:30pm On Feb 11, 2015
firstEVA:
no need for too much talk, Buhari will win if the election is free and fair, if GEJ should rig, the dogs and baboons will be soaked in blood until the stolen mandate is recovered.

That's a typical she-male talking Gej will win free and fair and if you cry rigging my type will gladly slaughter you like a goat you are and I trust my niggas out there to do the same with your type

Do you think this is 2011 when you bastards went free?

This time around i promise you and your Hopless party and that illiterate terrorist Buhari that you guys will suffer the most casualty your blood and that of your Hopless family will soak in blood.

Just send me your address and pictures i promise you that you'll be dead in next 72hrs

Hopless nonentity
Otu nne i ebea
Re: Why Is Buhari Gaining So Much Support This Time? Let's Hear Your Opinion by jars9: 5:31pm On Feb 11, 2015
The west want africa to go back to dictatorship democracy since what they planned for the arab spring did not work out fine,those country involved in the arab spring became worse than what they used to be that's why the allowed al sis in egypt dictatorship democracy style,the change these countries wanted did not meet the expectation of those that clamoured for it and that's where they want nigeria to degenerate to.
Re: Why Is Buhari Gaining So Much Support This Time? Let's Hear Your Opinion by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
Kingofdevils:

That's a typical she-male talking Gej will win free and fair and if you cry rigging my type will gladly slaughter you like a goat you are and I trust my niggas out there to do the same with your type

Do you think this is 2011 when you bastards went free?

This time around i promise you and your Hopless party and that illiterate terrorist Buhari that you guys will suffer the most casualty your blood and that of your Hopless family will soak in blood.

Just send me your address and pictures i promise you that you'll be dead in next 72hrs

Hopless nonentity
Otu nne i ebea
grin calm down Mr. Devil, lol.
Re: Why Is Buhari Gaining So Much Support This Time? Let's Hear Your Opinion by Kingofdevils: 5:35pm On Feb 11, 2015
firstEVA:
grin calm down Mr. Devil, lol.
Ewu
Re: Why Is Buhari Gaining So Much Support This Time? Let's Hear Your Opinion by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 11, 2015
Kingofdevils:

Ewu
I have never seen the devil ask for picture and house address before grin you and the fisher man from otuoke, I don't know who is more of a daffft grin

March4Buhari
Re: Why Is Buhari Gaining So Much Support This Time? Let's Hear Your Opinion by MalcoImX: 5:42pm On Feb 11, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Not to be confused with a skull case
That can be easily found round the neck near Okija.
Re: Why Is Buhari Gaining So Much Support This Time? Let's Hear Your Opinion by Kingofdevils: 5:42pm On Feb 11, 2015
firstEVA:
I have never seen the devil ask for picture and house address before angry, you and the fisher man from otuoke, I don't know who is more of a daffft angry

March4Buhari

Yes you're not that important to me so i won't kill you mysteriously i want to sniff out life out from you slowly i want you to feel the pains of those youth corpers that Buhari killed

Just do me the favour and taste the wrath of the king of demons and devils

Try me just pm me your details and pray your last prayer.

No body have monopoly over killing
Re: Why Is Buhari Gaining So Much Support This Time? Let's Hear Your Opinion by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 11, 2015
Kingofdevils:

Yes you're not that important to me so i won't kill you mysteriously i want to sniff out life out from you slowly i want you to feel the pains of those youth corpers that Buhari killed

Re: Why Is Buhari Gaining So Much Support This Time? Let's Hear Your Opinion by azimibraun: 6:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
Becouse only a few hard to find Nigerians are these consistent and determined with a genuinely never say die spirit. Imagine having a son or daughter with the kind of courage buhari has? Haba! See how much insults and false accusation against this oga and he kept his coo until all those who cursed and did him wrong are singing his praises today. Half Man half amazing is Mr Buhari. Half of what Buhari is surviving will kill a normal human being. That's why I like him. Not for politics but for the above qualities and his reputation as incorruptible Bt content with what he has. Finally, I like him for wanting to salvage is fatherland. He never gets carried away by praises. An encore cannot move him. What more can I say?
Re: Why Is Buhari Gaining So Much Support This Time? Let's Hear Your Opinion by jingh(f): 7:21pm On Feb 11, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
Coming from the heels of threats and actions by the north to destabilize the polity if their demands for power to return back to the north, I will never ever in my life vote for a northern muslim candidate. Doing so is bowing to terrorists claims.

And if you are one of many fools who can't seem to see the obvuious connection bewteen the northern oligarchy and the insurgency then you are obviously retardded.

What I see in this Buhari support is that it is mainly built on a backlash on GEJ administration. The Buharists want Goodluck out for whatever reason they have bought from the heap of APC propaganda lies. They support Buhari because they have been made to hate Goodluck.

They are not thinking clearly of how and what a Buhari win will do for them or the country as a whole. To them, they will figure that piece of information when or rather if Buhari gets there.

Buhari and his campaign train know this and that is why they are yet to tell us exactly how they will change Nigeria.

God give una sense
reread and ask your self, am I making sense ?
Re: Why Is Buhari Gaining So Much Support This Time? Let's Hear Your Opinion by jingh(f): 7:26pm On Feb 11, 2015
Kingofdevils:

Just like this one in the illiterate terrorist general Buhari

Hopless bastard vagabond nonentity like you

Otu nne i

Buhari dies of high bp
While it's Gej till 2019
you haven't say any meaniful thing on this thread.
you ve only curse and abuse.
firsteva raised a point, you called your self a man, and you can't counter a woman word.
pls how old are you
Re: Why Is Buhari Gaining So Much Support This Time? Let's Hear Your Opinion by senorova(m): 7:41pm On Feb 11, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
It was spoken of in the good Book that as the end approaches deciet will take over mankind.

Today, homosexuality is not only celebrated but promoted.

ISIS, in spite of all the barbaric acts still draws support from over 80% of Muslims in the west. The same is with our Boko Haram.

A Buhari, surrounded by the same recycled criminals in the PDP and CPC and ACN with crooked characters like Amaechi and Tinubu are seen as agent of change.

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie.

2 Thessalonians 2:11

Excuse me sir, what's the relevance of all these?
Besides, you didn't answer the op's question.
Re: Why Is Buhari Gaining So Much Support This Time? Let's Hear Your Opinion by Kingofdevils: 7:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
jingh:
you haven't say any meaniful thing on this thread.
you ve only curse and abuse.
firsteva raised a point, you called your self a man, and you can't counter a woman word.
pls how old are you

Am older than your Hopless father

Edioot
Re: Why Is Buhari Gaining So Much Support This Time? Let's Hear Your Opinion by lagdmark(m): 7:52pm On Feb 11, 2015
They just show sympathy to buhari,reminding BUHARI that this is his 4th time contesting
Re: Why Is Buhari Gaining So Much Support This Time? Let's Hear Your Opinion by jingh(f): 9:39pm On Feb 11, 2015
Kingofdevils:

Am older than your Hopless father

Edioot
another childish and meaniless outburst.
go and play
Re: Why Is Buhari Gaining So Much Support This Time? Let's Hear Your Opinion by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 11, 2015
jingh:
reread and ask your self, am I making sense ?

Attend to your vulgar vulv@ and stay off pol
Re: Why Is Buhari Gaining So Much Support This Time? Let's Hear Your Opinion by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 11, 2015
senorova:

Excuse me sir, what's the relevance of all these?
Besides, you didn't answer the op's question.

You are a heathen Muslim and as such you will not understand.
Re: Why Is Buhari Gaining So Much Support This Time? Let's Hear Your Opinion by senorova(m): 10:15pm On Feb 11, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

You are a heathen Muslim and as such you will not understand.

Mph...
Clueless ignoramus.
How did my response depict my religion?
There was a simple question from the op, and you opened Scriptures that in the first place didn't answer the question.
And then worse still, you tell me I'm a heathen muslim.
There are no words for your stupidity
Re: Why Is Buhari Gaining So Much Support This Time? Let's Hear Your Opinion by Adminisher: 10:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

On the federal level corruption has been checked to an all time low by plugging the avenues and loop holes that were availlable.
This is one of several reasons they want Goodluck and Ngozi out.
M
They are not eating as usual.
The change they want is to return back to the old.
The issue of Ghost workers and other sundry avenues are non existent.
This is the lie the APC WANTS YOU TO BELIEVE.

There were no ghost workers in the 80s. No you are wrong my friend we have gone back.in time to a period before IBB to recalbrate this country. We are going back.to basics in terms of public morality without throwing away any vestige of modernity or technology or investments or FDI. Jonathan was always lacking un gravitas for the problem we have now. The FG has to reduce expenditures by 50% for instance l. Who will do that, Jona who does not have self confidence or strong feelings about anything? . The exchange rate is 220 to the dollar which has implications for business men.who.are close to govt, who will break the news and maintain his stand, is it Jona? ..What of defense and.security. with Chad already behaving like regional power who.puts them in their place, Jona?. Please be honest Jona is expired in terms of relevance to our current issues and.ability. to manage them.
Re: Why Is Buhari Gaining So Much Support This Time? Let's Hear Your Opinion by jingh(f): 10:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Attend to your vulgar vulv@ and stay off pol
k, attend to your brainless head
Re: Why Is Buhari Gaining So Much Support This Time? Let's Hear Your Opinion by enoqueen: 11:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
why else?

Nigerian want anything else except Jonathan.
Re: Why Is Buhari Gaining So Much Support This Time? Let's Hear Your Opinion by MRSANITY(m): 1:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
Kingofdevils:

It's like you be fake devil o, why u dey ask for address naw
Re: Why Is Buhari Gaining So Much Support This Time? Let's Hear Your Opinion by Change2015(m): 1:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
scribble:
some Nigerians have fish brain

some want a Northerner and a muslim like them

There is too much poverty, ignorance and no education in the North

Social Media has been basically bought by APC who pay everyone from omojuwa, ogundamisi, Saharareporters etc to sway public opinion on Twitter etc

People are disillusioned with GEJ and dont see his successes because his PR machinery is not that strong

Abeg just read chimamandas latest article for more informate

Abeg. I'm a christian from the south. I support and volunteer for Buhari as do millions of others. And I support him because he is everything Jonathan isn't. He is principled, frugal, a nationalist, and has experience in dealing with corruption and insurgents. The APC has also presented a better manifesto and appears to have more focused people in it (see the responses to Soludo) who are willing to discuss issues that matter to ordinary people. There is more but I will stop there. We are not bigots,religious or ethnic.

#change
#GMB
#APC

(1) (2) (Reply)

BOKO HARAM Release New Group Photographs (PHOTOS) / BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan, Buhari’s Transition Committees Clash / Saraki To Impeach Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.