Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,773 members, 7,820,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Court Affirms Jonathan’s Eligibility For 2015 Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Affirms Jonathan’s Eligibility For 2015 Election (18467 Views)

Christian Abah Certificate Forgery: Supreme Court Affirms Sacking Of Reps Member / Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor / Supreme Court Affirms Fayose's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Affirms Jonathan’s Eligibility For 2015 Election by brownlord: 3:43pm On Feb 11, 2015
The nigga below me is sick
Re: Court Affirms Jonathan’s Eligibility For 2015 Election by paycash: 3:43pm On Feb 11, 2015
PDP in mess

Re: Court Affirms Jonathan’s Eligibility For 2015 Election by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 11, 2015
Nigerian judicial system.

Kindly quash all the suits against the two candidates.

So that the battle for 28 match will be an interesting one
Re: Court Affirms Jonathan’s Eligibility For 2015 Election by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 11, 2015
Can we see the full court judgement? How can the court just quash the suit just like that when the Supreme Court ruled in 2012 that no person be occupy the Governor/President seat for a period more than 8 years but can spend less? Is it not in tandem with the SC judgement against Ladoja in 2007? Well, the High Courts judges are learned, I assume they know better.

Meanwhile congrat to the President and his supporters.

1 Like

Re: Court Affirms Jonathan’s Eligibility For 2015 Election by magaliyu(f): 3:46pm On Feb 11, 2015
Sai BUHARI..
Re: Court Affirms Jonathan’s Eligibility For 2015 Election by searay(m): 3:47pm On Feb 11, 2015
saaedlee:
I personlly don't want him to be disqualified, let him sit and be the First Nigerian Incumbent President lose to a CREDIBLE Opposition.

#SaiBuhari
Vote General Muhammadu Buhari for President
Kindly remove the word "credible"
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Court Affirms Jonathan’s Eligibility For 2015 Election by armadeo(m): 3:47pm On Feb 11, 2015
G
Re: Court Affirms Jonathan’s Eligibility For 2015 Election by LydiaBI(f): 3:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
Same old ways,marching time in one place as usual.
Re: Court Affirms Jonathan’s Eligibility For 2015 Election by Valfrankie(m): 3:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
I was grinning and enjoying the news till I got to the 50,000 compensation part. Like seriously, WTF!!! MY PRESIDENT HAS JUST BEEN RIDICULED, bt we will pardon the insolent judge because we are Peace lovers....

#GEJ'S GENERAL
Re: Court Affirms Jonathan’s Eligibility For 2015 Election by ritux: 3:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
saaedlee:
I personlly don't want him to be disqualified, let him sit and be the First Nigerian Incumbent President lose win against some CREDIBLE over-hyped deceptive Opposition.

#SaiBuhariGEJ
Vote General Muhammadu Buhari GEJ for President

2 Likes

Re: Court Affirms Jonathan’s Eligibility For 2015 Election by Solupeace: 3:49pm On Feb 11, 2015
I know of one man that will never ever rule Nigeria again.

He is Buhari.

Nonsense!

4 Likes

Re: Court Affirms Jonathan’s Eligibility For 2015 Election by onyxo76(m): 3:50pm On Feb 11, 2015
but why will some people not want Jonathan to contest? it won't be an interesting election with GEJ disqualified.
Re: Court Affirms Jonathan’s Eligibility For 2015 Election by Abenoty: 3:50pm On Feb 11, 2015
cool March out buhari....the archaic old man,let him get out and let his son come and contest....young shall grow!
Re: Court Affirms Jonathan’s Eligibility For 2015 Election by BERNIMOORE: 3:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
Supreme court ruling won earlier by Jonathan on eligibility suit will always be considered first before striking out such cases of eligibility against Jonathan in lower courts like the fed high court s, it is waste of money and time for a layer to still go ahead to file such suit knowing fully the supreme court stand on it

1 Like

Re: Court Affirms Jonathan’s Eligibility For 2015 Election by holarid(m): 3:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
study in china

https://www.nairaland.com/2138604/want-study-china-medicine-other
Re: Court Affirms Jonathan’s Eligibility For 2015 Election by ritux: 3:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
Solupeace:

He is Buhari.

Nonsense!

100% correct.

3 Likes

Re: Court Affirms Jonathan’s Eligibility For 2015 Election by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
k
Re: Court Affirms Jonathan’s Eligibility For 2015 Election by abagnalie: 3:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
WE WERE NOT EXPECTING OTHER WISE
Re: Court Affirms Jonathan’s Eligibility For 2015 Election by ceejayluv(m): 3:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
danjumakolo:
Nigerian judicial system.

Kindly quash all the suits against the two candidates.

So that the battle for 28 match will be an interesting one
Not so fast... Perjury is a serious offence...

1 Like

Re: Court Affirms Jonathan’s Eligibility For 2015 Election by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 11, 2015
God Solupeace has spoken, right?
Solupeace:

He is Buhari.

Nonsense!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Court Affirms Jonathan’s Eligibility For 2015 Election by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 11, 2015
I wish the fine was more so that it serves as a deterent for all future court cases on this matter.

50k will not cater for Jonathan's defence lawyers and their time.
Re: Court Affirms Jonathan’s Eligibility For 2015 Election by dipo1234: 3:54pm On Feb 11, 2015
[quote author=saaedlee post=30633128]I personlly don't want him to be disqualified, let him sit and be the First Nigerian Incumbent President lose to a CREDIBLE Opposition.

#SaiBuhari
Vote General Muhammadu Buhari for Presiden

My president, GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN is eligible to contest for the presidential election, the same cannot be said of Buhari, his past is hunting him badly, northerner are known of cutting corners to gain admission to higher institutions of learner, he has nowhere to run to, he stand disqualified except he provides a certified true copy that he attended and completed secondary school. GOODLUCK FOR 2015
Re: Court Affirms Jonathan’s Eligibility For 2015 Election by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 11, 2015
BERNIMOORE:
Supreme court ruling won earlier by Jonathan on eligibility suit will always be considered in striking out such cases of eligibility against Jonathan lower courts like the fed high court s, it is waste of money and time for a layer to still go ahead to file such suit knowing fully the supreme court stand on it
Which Supreme Court be that? The one in your village?
Re: Court Affirms Jonathan’s Eligibility For 2015 Election by sorom4: 3:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
We MUST all vote for someone who is

J-Joyfully
O-On
N-New
A-Assignment
T-To
H-Help
A-All
N-Nigerians.

Lets beware of he who will

B-Bring
U-Us
H-Hatred
A-And
R-Restore
I-Impunity/Islam

2 Likes

Re: Court Affirms Jonathan’s Eligibility For 2015 Election by Chiaka(f): 3:59pm On Feb 11, 2015
saaedlee:
I personlly don't want him to be disqualified, let him sit and be the First Nigerian Incumbent President lose to a CREDIBLE Opposition.

#SaiBuhari
Vote General Muhammadu Buhari for President

Credible opposition Indeed!!!! . I laugh like old moto, With all those fraudster politicians in APC. We shall see.

1 Like

Re: Court Affirms Jonathan’s Eligibility For 2015 Election by Solupeace: 4:02pm On Feb 11, 2015
barcanista:
God Solupeace has spoken, right?
You can still remember the day you were shouting about INEC's independence with your co-travelers;that GEJ cannot interfere and bla bla...

Mark my words and let it be engraved in your heart.So long as the conspiracy to remove GEJ is rooted in hate and false propaganda,it will not work.

Once more,bookmark this because I will remind you,Buhari can never ever rule Nigeria.

Nonsense!
Re: Court Affirms Jonathan’s Eligibility For 2015 Election by utytill(m): 4:04pm On Feb 11, 2015
Next case ,buhari don show with him certificate.oga judge go gives judgement.
Re: Court Affirms Jonathan’s Eligibility For 2015 Election by kristisking(m): 4:06pm On Feb 11, 2015
Let Buhari supporters go hug transformer.Chai Buhari.GEJ till the chief of fulani herdsmen,Buhari goes to school.

2 Likes

Re: Court Affirms Jonathan’s Eligibility For 2015 Election by TonYzeallY(m): 4:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
Faibuhari:
I'm so happy about this news, GEJ will win come marchuary
eveN ur name is passive to d electioN date...sorrY,u see my voters card?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abiola: 'Jail Babangida' - I Go Dye Writes Buhari / Buhari Approves Ahmed Kadi Amshi Chairman, National Assembly Service Commission / Dambazau Bars Family And Friends From Visiting Deji Adeyanju In Prison - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.