Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Please Advice Him On This Thing He Wants To Do (look Inside) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice Him On This Thing He Wants To Do (look Inside) (708 Views)

These Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Actually Do Look Like Promo Shots / Married Man Shows Off His Wife And Kid To His Ex See The Funny Thing He Said. / See The Surprising Thing He Did When Armed Robbers Were Present (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Him On This Thing He Wants To Do (look Inside) by Amandobolt(m): 5:52pm On Feb 11, 2015
He met his childhood friend after a dozen years on Xmas day and since then, he has fallen so much in love with her. He when on to take her out on the 1st to tell her his mind and she agreed to date him. Since then the genuine love they have for each other has grown so much that the girl will do anything to make him happy. But as fate may have it she's a student in another State far from the guy's school.
One night as they were chatting on social media, she asked him what she can do to make him happier and he said S3X, the girl after some reluctance accept his request and they planned on having sex when he visits her next month.
Please advice him if this is wise because the girl is a Virgin and from my own little knowledge, sex with virgin use to be painful on her part and they both won't enjoy it for that first time. Also if he mistakenly breaks her heart, any bad thing she pronounce against him will follow him.
Your mature advice is needed
the girl is a fresher in one uni and is 19yrs while the guy is also an undergraduate and is 21yrs
Re: Please Advice Him On This Thing He Wants To Do (look Inside) by Princecalm(m): 5:56pm On Feb 11, 2015
Religiously, it is non-acceptable and not advisable.
But it is legalized by the government that once you are up to 18 and above, you are good to go.
Re: Please Advice Him On This Thing He Wants To Do (look Inside) by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 5:56pm On Feb 11, 2015
Hahahahahaha some people funy die.pls hope when the time comes u will ask for the best position to that will lead to maximum enjoyment.NB I VOLUNTEER TO HOLD D TOUCH 4 U GUYS

Re: Please Advice Him On This Thing He Wants To Do (look Inside) by kent79: 6:06pm On Feb 11, 2015
D truth is sex cannot make u happy. If he oves her, tell him to wait bt I pity d girl self
Re: Please Advice Him On This Thing He Wants To Do (look Inside) by yungchop: 6:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
Get engaged to your studies first mister. She's a fresher right? Allow the poor girl to concentrate on her studies. If you don't mind me telling you this, you've misplaced your priorities and I'll advise you to hit the drawing board again to set them right. tongue
Re: Please Advice Him On This Thing He Wants To Do (look Inside) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
I won't advice him.
Re: Please Advice Him On This Thing He Wants To Do (look Inside) by Jeromejnr(m): 6:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
That girl is on her way to a life of emotional problems.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Safe To Have Sex During Pregnancy? View the answer here / Some Vital Things To Check Before You Say Yes I Do. / Twerking That Ass Like A Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.