Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Some Vital Things To Check Before You Say Yes I Do. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Vital Things To Check Before You Say Yes I Do. (708 Views)

Things To Consider Before Answering "Yes, I Do" / 13 Vital Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! / 8 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Vital Things To Check Before You Say Yes I Do. by divine247(f): 4:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
1. his or her christian life. 2.family background. 3.his or her intension. 4.his kind of friends. 5.what he or she does for a living. 6.plans for the future. Add yours thanks
Re: Some Vital Things To Check Before You Say Yes I Do. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
His sexual preferences and fantasies, else we'll keep seeing _stupid threads like "is mouthaction good in marriage" "is condom good in marriage".

angry angry

1 Like

Re: Some Vital Things To Check Before You Say Yes I Do. by Kennywills7(m): 4:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
Blackett:
His sexual preferences and fantasies, else we'll keep seeing _stupid threads like "is mouthaction good in marriage" "is condom good in marriage".

angry angry
Hehehehe bros take am easy o
Re: Some Vital Things To Check Before You Say Yes I Do. by divine247(f): 4:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
This moderm age has made things difficult,sexual life is now important before you say yes I do,cos some go into it without sex @ the end dey come out regreting due to the fact that their husband no dey do well for bed.
Re: Some Vital Things To Check Before You Say Yes I Do. by Samiceman: 4:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
His D!ck size
Re: Some Vital Things To Check Before You Say Yes I Do. by fuckshit: 4:46pm On Feb 22, 2015
how fücking tight the püssy is; if it's fücking too loose and the elasticity is gone, fücking run grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Twerking That Ass Like A Boss / How To Break Up With A Girl / Can U Do This For The One U Claim To Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.