Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,088 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? (53307 Views)

Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly / Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex / Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? by bbjummy: 8:48am On Feb 12, 2015
emeraldoe:
No need to think about it. Jst go straight and tell their parents. But u shudnt av flogged dem

Why not? Right you flogged them jare but hope they know why they were been flogged.

Spare the rod and spoil the child.
Re: Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? by bbjummy: 8:50am On Feb 12, 2015
tolugar:
If u re a vag"in go ahead and report them

Seal lipsrsealed your mouth teenager
Re: Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 12, 2015
mutter:
You had no right to flog them.

You should report them to their parents immediately. They are responsible for the children and need to know.
If they believe it or not is no longer your problem.

For God`s sake don`t go asking their teacher or anyone else. That is wrong because the kid`s are not in your care.
You know I was just trying to imagine you catching them and flogging them there. It is a perverse picture,

This kind of thinks happens among siblings, it actually occurs at a much younger age- not sex but the curiosity about each others bodies.

That it developed into this is because there was neglect and lack of parental care.

See what excessive Westernization has caused...whatever happened to the African Ubuntu lifestyle.....mmmttsssccchhhheeeewwww

Flog the children jare....comot hallelujah from their body.

3 Likes

Re: Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? by meforyou1(m): 8:50am On Feb 12, 2015
crazysaint:
who else read this bulcrap
i did. and was more amazed that some people were even clicking like for that rubbish talk.

2 Likes

Re: Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? by omajali2003(m): 8:53am On Feb 12, 2015
I would have flogged them so terribly that their parents would come and enquire why I did their kids such harm. That's when I will narrate to them the incident.

2 Likes

Re: Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? by Dragonking: 8:56am On Feb 12, 2015
kosovo:

He was a complete mog to flog them..

Who gave him that right?

I pity any thug that will lay his immoral hands on my kids..

This is jungle justice and I have no sympathy for anyone who practice or encourage it.

Which kind sense you get? u think say na america be this

dont worry, the day your son fvcks the hell out of your daughter nobody will stop or correct them. Nonsense people that want to copy oyinbo lifestyle..mtchhheeew

2 Likes

Re: Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? by Prospero01(m): 8:57am On Feb 12, 2015
I have bin in such a similar situation before. Not only did I flog the both of them, I took it up with dia parents. Though both of the are not from the same parents but neighbours children in the compound. Today they re better off. As early as 2 children starts becoming sexually conscious. I remember vividly an events that happened to me when I was 6. The girl was 7 and asked me in Yoruba language to have sex" je a do bo". I was looking @her. Though small then, she remove her pants and was about inserting my infantile penis inside her while we wia standing. Immediatey my eldest sis came to the backyard and saw us. I ran because something in me told me that bin caught I am done with. My sis told my mom. My mom from then started teaching us sex education, I am a better man because I was taught sex education early.
So in the case of those kids I caught, they re now better off cause they wia exposed and dealt with. People shud stop saying they re not ur kids. They re our kids cause if such children turn loose, the society, ur child, may be the ones to suffer what the adult world failed to tame. Each time I look back @what nearly happened when I was six, I smiled and to think I still remember it vividly, shows the scar it left on me. Dia is no such tin as kids when it comes to sex, believe me. They may not actually know the right place to insert it, but sure do know what is happening. Talk straight to dia parents

7 Likes

Re: Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? by oshaosha2014(m): 9:02am On Feb 12, 2015
I don't see anything wrong in him decorating them with strokes of a cane. If they were my kids I would expect the same from anyone who saw them in such questionable position. Flog am well well, make me sef come continue my own.

1 Like

Re: Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? by DIOSHEYI(m): 9:02am On Feb 12, 2015
Holywizard:
Hello my fellow nairalanders...
I recently caught two of my neighbour's kids aged 10 & 13 having sex & i flogged & punished them. But de funniest part is that de kids are sexually exposed.

What is bothering me is that...should I tell their parents & On what ways should I tell them because the parents might take it against me/might not believe me.
They need to be educated but make sure u get to the root of the abuser!!
What is ur take on that?
Re: Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? by davidsmith8900: 9:02am On Feb 12, 2015
Holywizard:
Hello my fellow nairalanders...
I recently caught two of my neighbour's kids aged 10 & 13 having sex & i flogged & punished them. But de funniest part is that de kids are sexually exposed.

What is bothering me is that...should I tell their parents & On what ways should I tell them because the parents might take it against me/might not believe me.

What is ur take on that?

Should've mind your business. Are u jealous? Are u mad that they are getting some at an early age then u are? All u had 2 do was scold them n let them know that what they did was wrong. No need 2 tell their parents. Uve corrected them. They are kids let them enjoy life. Were u a saint as a child? Were u very righteous? B4 u correct someone, take a look at yourself. Dont u have job? Dont u have work 2 do?
Re: Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? by Dragonking: 9:04am On Feb 12, 2015
^^^If you believe that this poster above me is a complete MUGU and a DUNCE click like. shocked shocked shocked angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? by DIOSHEYI(m): 9:06am On Feb 12, 2015
angryThey need to be educated but make sure u get to the root of the abuser!![color=#770077][/color]
Re: Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? by sameagles(m): 9:07am On Feb 12, 2015
its good u have not inform the parent but u have seriouse work to do on those kids as an adult knwing well d future implications, i wouldnt have flodge them but nevertheless lecture them and talk with them d danger of what got themself into, and your presentation now determined the response of the parent.
Re: Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 12, 2015
mutter:

How I wish I could be a kid again grin
You would need to spend the whole night and more turning back the hands of time.

He has no right to flog them because they are not his kid`s. The kid`s are not under his care. He is not related to them in any way.

No matter what they did there is no justification.

This jungle justice approach is barbaric.
In as much as you sound logical, you forgot the saying that it takes a village to raise a child. You said "The kids are not under his care. He is not related to them in any way." With this I will take it you live abroad, my dear in our society everyone is involved in raising a kid. Because when a kid goes bad it affects not just those related to the child but the society as a whole. Nne please next time you see a kid misbehaving call the kid to order in a humane way, you dont have to be related to the kid to point him/her to the right ways of life.

1 Like

Re: Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? by kblaq002(m): 9:09am On Feb 12, 2015
Since dey are nt siblings, I don't tink yu nid to tell dia parents cos avoid family tins. Jst call dem n advise dem not to do it again.
Re: Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? by Sexyolori(f): 9:10am On Feb 12, 2015
You should ask them where they learnt it and their parents need to be told...You shouldn't have flogged them because their parents may not find it funny that you did.

1 Like

Re: Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 12, 2015
mutter:

You should report them to their parents immediately. They are responsible for the children and need to know.

For God`s sake don`t go asking their teacher or anyone else. That is wrong because the kid`s are not in your care.
You know I was just trying to imagine you catching them and flogging them there. It is a perverse picture,

This kind of thinks happens among siblings, it actually occurs at a much younger age- not sex but the curiosity about each others bodies.

That it developed into this is because there was neglect and lack of parental care.
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 12, 2015
Toktee:
what do you me by "he has no right to flog them?
With that statement i knw that you are a teanager,grow up
are you ok?

1 Like

Re: Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? by Purehuman(m): 9:13am On Feb 12, 2015
From my observation so far, women are the spoilers of kids.

Our culture says, it is not only the parents that train kids but the community.
Our culture also applaud a person who corrects his neighbour's kids. They'll always be grateful for it.
Our culture allows for flogging as a means of correcting kids. Depending on what they've done. From our culture, sexual acts like this, is frowned at and flogging is necessary to show how bad the offence they've committed is.

We should stop this acculturation from the west.

What he should've done is:

Flog them with cane.
Correct them never to do it again.
Choose a cool evening, call their parents and tell them what you saw their kids do. Telling them that you've corrected them but you had to come tell them what you saw so that they can be monitored.

Good African Tradition should not be tarnish because of one senseless westernised tradition.

5 Likes

Re: Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? by Bowaley17(m): 9:14am On Feb 12, 2015
IamBOWALEY
Re: Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? by davidsmith8900: 9:14am On Feb 12, 2015
Everyone on this thread who is saying dat "it takes a village 2 raise a child" n dat he had da right 2 flog them, how have your lives turned out? Have u yourselves attained success? How many of you are Engineers or Doctors, or even in Politics? How many of u have made it in life? How many of u even have a job? B4 telling little kids how 2 live their life n how they should be raised, fix your own life. Become a president or even a CEO of a company b4 u start criticizing other people kids.

1 Like

Re: Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? by espn(m): 9:15am On Feb 12, 2015
mutter:

You would need to spend the whole night and more turning back the hands of time.

He has no right to flog them because they are not his kid`s. The kid`s are not under his care. He is not related to them in any way.

before man nd GOD can u swear with ur entire life and the future dat remains unknown that u haven't flogged someone who is not kid before?
Re: Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? by Humblebloke(m): 9:16am On Feb 12, 2015
davidsmith8900:
Everyone on this thread who is saying dat "it takes a village 2 raise a child" n dat he had da right 2 flog them, how have your lives turned out? Have u yourselves attained success? How many of you are Engineers or Doctors, or even in Politics? How many of u have made it in life? How many of u even have a job? B4 telling little kids how 2 live their life n how they should be raised, fix your own life. Become a president or even a CEO of a company b4 u start criticizing other people kids.

You are not making sense...

1 Like

Re: Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 12, 2015
nairalife2013:

The parents may be ashamed of themselves if u speak to them. seeing this befall them , they may feel guilty of failing to lead the kids in the "proper way" and recall it each time they see u. I sugest u have a bit of patience in telling and rather talk to the kids about the enormity of thier shameful action and warn them not to ever do it again or thier parents will certainly be informed. It could be thier parents do it in thier presence, it could be they saw it somewhere else etc. If the girl is the elder, talk to her sternly and paint a picture of public disgrace over such act and let them know satan gets into bad kids minds to perpetuate such morbid act and ask her how she enjoys satan dwelling in her heart. Pray for them.

Simply advice the parents to give the kids proper sex education which is even almost overdue. Which one is Satan this Satan that.....

It's such impractical and superstitious things we load kids with that lead to fanatism and disassociation from practicalsolutions.

What would you say if you caught her again in the act and she said, "actually, this is Satan's doing not mine"?

Teach kids to take responsibility for their actions and stop filling their heads with tales by moonlight thus keeping them far away from reality and making them social misfits.

1 Like

Re: Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:22am On Feb 12, 2015
misfab:
first offs..are they siblings shocked and yeah...u hav to tel their parents. they r too young to b into such.

*modified*
ftc lols. i actually dont feel d whole buzz of d ftc thingy. well..i dedicate this to my cuzin charles who found me out on nairaland but has vehemently refused to tell me his moniker. grin
lovely day people kiss
why you come do mouth for picture like person wey swallow complete guinea fowl egg
Re: Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? by zudozz: 9:23am On Feb 12, 2015
DO NOT TELL THEIR PARENTs!!!!!!!!!

who is giving such advise here? I am a parent too. with kids.Just threaten them, do it well!! Tell them u re only waiting 4 someone 2 come n accompany them 2 tell their parents n go 2 announce it in their school. Just mention a name of another elderly person they know. They ll b 2 frightened 2 ve sex 4 rest of their live.

But God Forbid! d devil is an slowpoke!
Re: Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? by NnaNna4(m): 9:26am On Feb 12, 2015
See grown up people saying you should not have flogged them. I beg to differ. They need to know what it means to be involved in such a intimate act and refrain from such.

in my place it is said children is every ones responsibility.

@OP
thanks for whooping their ass especially the 13yr nearing adolescent that one don mature.
Re: Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? by chinkichun: 9:29am On Feb 12, 2015
mutter:

So, flogging a child is jungle justice? Hmmm
All this una oyibo mentality don too much.
Re: Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? by Leebeedo(m): 9:29am On Feb 12, 2015
nairalife2013:
The parents may be ashamed of themselves if u speak to them. seeing this befall them , they may feel guilty of failing to lead the kids in the "proper way" and recall it each time they see u. I sugest u have a bit of patience in telling and rather talk to the kids about the enormity of thier shameful action and warn them not to ever do it again or thier parents will certainly be informed. It could be thier parents do it in thier presence, it could be they saw it somewhere else etc. If the girl is the elder, talk to her sternly and paint a picture of public disgrace over such act and let them know satan gets into bad kids minds to perpetuate such morbid act and ask her how she enjoys satan dwelling in her heart. Pray for them.

Good suggestion but I also suggest you record the above conversation with them in case they plan against you and tell their parents that u wanted to rape them. Matter go change within seconds oh guy and na police Cell you go dey for days and there'll be no access to nairaland to beg for suggestions
Re: Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? by jacyjules(f): 9:33am On Feb 12, 2015
Dat is nt so Nyc he shuld tell d parent
Re: Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? by xier: 9:36am On Feb 12, 2015
mutter:

Do you truly understand what you said by he had no right to flog them? Siblings committing incest and you say have no right?

I will say, take them to their parents and ask them to tell their parents what you caught them doing. That will make their parents not turn back to hate you and promise their parents that you will never mention it even to yourself nor to anyone.

God bless you for disciplining them.
Re: Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? by juman(m): 9:38am On Feb 12, 2015
You did well by flogging them.

Tell their parents about it.

God will reward you for that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. / She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her / I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.