Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? (53332 Views)

Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly / Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex / Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 12, 2015
Prospero01:
I have bin in such a similar situation before. Not only did I flog the both of them, I took it up with dia parents. Though both of the are not from the same parents but neighbours children in the compound. Today they re better off. As early as 2 children starts becoming sexually conscious. I remember vividly an events that happened to me when I was 6. The girl was 7 and asked me in Yoruba language to have sex" je a do bo". I was looking @her. Though small then, she remove her pants and was about inserting my infantile penis inside her while we wia standing. Immediatey my eldest sis came to the backyard and saw us. I ran because something in me told me that bin caught I am done with. My sis told my mom. My mom from then started teaching us sex education,I am a better man because I was taught sex education early.
So in the case of those kids I caught, they re now better off cause they wia exposed and dealt with. People shud stop saying they re not ur kids. They re our kids cause if such children turn loose, the society, ur child, may be the ones to suffer what the adult world failed to tame. Each time I look back @what nearly happened when I was six, I smiled and to think I still remember it vividly, shows the scar it left on me. Dia is no such tin as kids when it comes to sex, believe me. They may not actually know the right place to insert it, but sure do know what is happening. Talk straight to dia parents

Nothing more to add....good post.

Re: Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 12, 2015
The parents have the right to know, if they choose not to believe, its up to them

Re: Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? by femi4: 9:42am On Feb 12, 2015
mutter:
You had no right to flog them.

You should report them to their parents immediately. They are responsible for the children and need to know.
If they believe it or not is no longer your problem.

For God`s sake don`t go asking their teacher or anyone else. That is wrong because the kid`s are not in your care.
You know I was just trying to imagine you catching them and flogging them there. It is a perverse picture,

This kind of thinks happens among siblings, it actually occurs at a much younger age- not sex but the curiosity about each others bodies.

That it developed into this is because there was neglect and lack of parental care.
Maybe in your world, In Africa....we watch over our neighbor's properties and we believe in flogging

Re: Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? by 1dafullymade(f): 9:45am On Feb 12, 2015
crazysaint:
who else read this bulcrap
Aszhin ee...d stuff i see here..I weak bro!

Re: Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? by solas2013(m): 9:45am On Feb 12, 2015
It's not completely alien that 2 kids would explore their sexuality at some point but it's up to their parents to guide them.
Please tell their parents for their sake and do not beat them. You are not their parent or guardian.
Re: Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? by watered(m): 9:49am On Feb 12, 2015
Bonapart:
see mumu o.... wen a foolish man is talking he will think in his shalow mind that he's making sense
Thank You
Re: Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? by watered(m): 9:50am On Feb 12, 2015
Bonapart:
see mumu o.... wen a foolish man is talking he will think in his shalow mind that he's making sense
Thank You. But I thought we are all entitled to our opinions?
Re: Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? by Mhizkel(f): 9:50am On Feb 12, 2015
Please tell their parents o...If u don't want wat happened in 1901 to repeat itself
Re: Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? by davidsmith8900: 9:52am On Feb 12, 2015
Mhizkel:
Please tell their parents o...If u don't want wat happened in 1901 to repeat itself

What happened in 1901?
Re: Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? by PapiDShipCapt(m): 9:54am On Feb 12, 2015
@OP, things like this no hard to curb now. Go to youtube and download one or more of those videos wen dey do D&C abortion showing the pain, agony, dangers of doing it.

Ahsware if she see where big big girls dey cry, she go fear. Nxt time wen she won open legs na d video she go dey tink of.
Re: Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? by Laid2001: 9:55am On Feb 12, 2015
I am realy happy that majority of us still have the African value of communal living!.
It takes only one bad child to currupt the whole community of children.
If you catch kids doing what they are not supposed to be doing, in the spirit of African values, please purnish the well well as Africans.
If you do "Nothin concern me". They will likely end up influencing your children one day!

I hope parents do constructive engagement with their Children on sex Education. I do my bit with my kids and then Pray to God to guide them!
Re: Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? by davidsmith8900: 9:59am On Feb 12, 2015
Laid2001:
I am realy happy that majority of us still have the African value of communal living!.
It takes only one bad child to currupt the whole community of children.
If you catch kids doing what they are not supposed to be doing, in the spirit of African values, please purnish the well well as Africans.
If you do "Nothin concern me". They will likely end up influencing your children one day!

I hope parents do constructive engagement with their Children on sex Education. I do my bit with my kids and then Pray to God to guide them!

Yeah, n how many of this same majority are changing the world? How many of this same majority are perfect? Nobody in this life is perfect. We all make mistakes. N let's not 4get that the stone that was rejected early on can become a cornerstone in the near future. WOW, just because 2 kids try 2 make love 2 each other n suddenly, it s a bad thing? Would u prefer them fighting n trying 2 stab each other?
Re: Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? by 1dafullymade(f): 10:00am On Feb 12, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Nothing more to add....good post.
dearie u just tuk it right out of my mouth, was jus about posting sometin VERY similar to ds bfor i saw & read ds ur post....i really don't get some people, like seriously ar dey for really?...phew! uwa uwa!

oooo..meant to quote prospero 01

Re: Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? by jayne8585yahoo(f): 10:00am On Feb 12, 2015
since you separated and punished them, i think you should report to their parents but mind your choice of word like (that they should monitor their children at this stage in life) because some of these parents may turn the table on you, they may accuse you of poke nosing in their family affair.
Re: Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? by Mhizkel(f): 10:00am On Feb 12, 2015
davidsmith8900:

What happened in 1901?
Do you really wanna know?
Re: Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? by davidsmith8900: 10:03am On Feb 12, 2015
Mhizkel:

Do you really wanna know?

Yes ma'am, if u don't mind telling me. I will really like 2 know.
Re: Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? by 1dafullymade(f): 10:03am On Feb 12, 2015
Prospero01:
I have bin in such a similar situation before. Not only did I flog the both of them, I took it up with dia parents. Though both of the are not from the same parents but neighbours children in the compound. Today they re better off. As early as 2 children starts becoming sexually conscious. I remember vividly an events that happened to me when I was 6. The girl was 7 and asked me in Yoruba language to have sex" je a do bo". I was looking @her. Though small then, she remove her pants and was about inserting my infantile penis inside her while we wia standing. Immediatey my eldest sis came to the backyard and saw us. I ran because something in me told me that bin caught I am done with. My sis told my mom. My mom from then started teaching us sex education, I am a better man because I was taught sex education early.
So in the case of those kids I caught, they re now better off cause they wia exposed and dealt with. People shud stop saying they re not ur kids. They re our kids cause if such children turn loose, the society, ur child, may be the ones to suffer what the adult world failed to tame. Each time I look back @what nearly happened when I was six, I smiled and to think I still remember it vividly, shows the scar it left on me. Dia is no such tin as kids when it comes to sex, believe me. They may not actually know the right place to insert it, but sure do know what is happening. Talk straight to dia parents
welsaid dearie, u tuk it right out of my mouth, I really don't get some people sha...phew!

Re: Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? by Mhizkel(f): 10:06am On Feb 12, 2015
davidsmith8900:

Yes ma'am, if u don't mind telling me. I will really like 2 know.
Ok! lemme ask my mommy whether i shud tell u or not
:p

Re: Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? by davidsmith8900: 10:08am On Feb 12, 2015
Mhizkel:

Ok! lemme ask my mommy whether i shud tell u or not
:p

Let us be careful ooo. Who knows they might flog us for flirting with each on the internet. Still, I love your attitude n from your comments u must be a beautiful humorous person inside n out. Happy Thursday by the way.
Re: Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? by erasokafor(m): 10:14am On Feb 12, 2015
profjustine458:

Holywizzard or whitch, first off, I’d like to
congratulate
you for penning an eye catching title
there. ;o)I’ve volunteered in SE DC before, I
know exactly what you’re talking about.what
size is d kid boy d!ck?may be bigger than u think

Now u got me tinking.I knw if its u hmmm u woild just hide n watch the whole scene that u may end up getting Hot n self servicing as u look
Re: Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? by Mhizkel(f): 10:16am On Feb 12, 2015
[quote
author=davidsmith8900 post=30656284]

Let us be careful ooo. Who knows they might flog us for flirting with
each on the internet. Still, I love your attitude n from your comments u
must be a beautiful humorous person inside n out. Happy Thursday by the
way.[/quote]
Tanx dear! Happy thursday to u too

Re: Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? by Mhizkel(f): 10:18am On Feb 12, 2015
[quote
author=davidsmith8900 post=30656284]

Let us be careful ooo. Who knows they might flog us for flirting with
each on the internet. Still, I love your attitude n from your comments u
must be a beautiful humorous person inside n out. Happy Thursday by the
way.[/quote]
Tanx dear...Happy thursday to u too

Re: Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? by loomer: 10:22am On Feb 12, 2015
This one is strong
Re: Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? by theSpark(m): 10:24am On Feb 12, 2015
davidsmith8900:
Everyone on this thread who is saying dat "it takes a village 2 raise a child" n dat he had da right 2 flog them, how have your lives turned out? Have u yourselves attained success? How many of you are Engineers or Doctors, or even in Politics? How many of u have made it in life? How many of u even have a job? B4 telling little kids how 2 live their life n how they should be raised, fix your own life. Become a president or even a CEO of a company b4 u start criticizing other people kids.

What are you saying?
So I should wait till I become a doctor or engineer or graduate before I discipline my neighbors kids? My neighbours kids and every kid in my street falls under my jurisdiction.

Your definition of success is an issue for another day.

Re: Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? by femmy2010(m): 10:27am On Feb 12, 2015
It is important you tell their parents.
Re: Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? by davidsmith8900: 10:30am On Feb 12, 2015
theSpark:

What are you saying?
So I should wait till I become a doctor or engineer or graduate before I discipline my neighbors kids? My neighbours kids and every kid in my street falls under my jurisdiction.

Your definition of success is an issue for another day.

Y discipline other people, when one can discipline oneselve? I need 2 discipline myself more. Have u disciplined yourself enough?
Re: Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? by lele007: 10:34am On Feb 12, 2015
mutter:
You had no right to flog them.

You should report them to their parents immediately. They are responsible for the children and need to know.
If they believe it or not is no longer your problem.

For God`s sake don`t go asking their teacher or anyone else. That is wrong because the kid`s are not in your care.
You know I was just trying to imagine you catching them and flogging them there. It is a perverse picture,

This kind of thinks happens among siblings, it actually occurs at a much younger age- not sex but the curiosity about each others bodies.

That it developed into this is because there was neglect and lack of parental care.

Spare the rod and spoil the child. It didn't say spare the rod and spoil YOUR child. Grow some. They will not die.
Re: Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 12, 2015
davidsmith8900:

Yeah, n how many of this same majority are changing the world? How many of this same majority are perfect? Nobody in this life is perfect. We all make mistakes. N let's not 4get that the stone that was rejected early on can become a cornerstone in the near future. WOW, just because 2 kids try 2 make love 2 each other n suddenly, it s a bad thing? Would u prefer them fighting n trying 2 stab each other?
How you take they cross road or are you just trolling? Remember we are discussing about two kids with no knowledge of the consequencies of their actions.
Re: Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? by peteruuu(m): 10:42am On Feb 12, 2015
MARKone:

You shouldn't have flogged them, just drag them at that very moment to their parents, let them deal with them, the way they deem fit, by that your conscience will be cleared, by bringing the inglorious act to the parents attention.
Seconded !
Re: Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? by davidsmith8900: 10:48am On Feb 12, 2015
woodcook:
How you take they cross road or are you just trolling? Remember we are discussing about two kids with no knowledge of the consequencies of their actions.

Yeah and that is why in my 1st post, I said that all he had 2 do was scold them and warn them. He doesn't have to beat them and then tell their parents. Thats overdoing things.
Re: Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 12, 2015
davidsmith8900:
Everyone on this thread who is saying dat "it takes a village 2 raise a child" n dat he had da right 2 flog them, how have your lives turned out? Have u yourselves attained success? How many of you are Engineers or Doctors, or even in Politics? How many of u have made it in life? How many of u even have a job? B4 telling little kids how 2 live their life n how they should be raised, fix your own life. Become a president or even a CEO of a company b4 u start criticizing other people kids.
So more than 6 billions people out of the world population that are neither doctors, engineers nor politicians are not successful?
Re: Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? by floragregs(f): 10:52am On Feb 12, 2015
Holywizard:
Hello my fellow nairalanders...
I recently caught two of my neighbour's kids aged 10 & 13 having sex & i flogged & punished them. But de funniest part is that de kids are sexually exposed.

What is bothering me is that...should I tell their parents & On what ways should I tell them because the parents might take it against me/might not believe me.

What is ur take on that?
kindly state it in your story that they are not siblings! Stop confusing people! See plenty rubbish thoughts here now because of your misleading story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. / She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her / She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64