Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) (37762 Views)

Dominique Oputa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy New Photos / Charly Boy's Daughter, Dominique Oputa In Fierce Photos / Dominique Oputa Displays Boobs At The Beach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by abtywo(m): 8:39am On Feb 12, 2015
Like father like daughter undecidedLike father like daughter
Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 12, 2015
That's how Wε roll.
A lion will always beget a lion
A snake will always beget a snake
A crocodile W̶̲̅ιℓℓ always beget a crocodile
A fish W̶̲̅ιℓℓ definitely beget a fish
A Charlyboy has № other option than to beget someone that looks like him.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 12, 2015
MizMyColi:
Lol

Apparently, she is.

Young, fresh, innocent hotblood.

I'm searching for love and I'm interested in you kiss don't blush. Just say YES
Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by Cruxader(m): 8:40am On Feb 12, 2015
undecided pity the baby sha..
Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by Twaci(f): 8:40am On Feb 12, 2015
Warris this?!

*Flips over to the next page*

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by dollarlander: 8:40am On Feb 12, 2015
Im coming.
Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by joseph1832(m): 8:40am On Feb 12, 2015
Art!
Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by Deapexboy(m): 8:41am On Feb 12, 2015
Like father like daughter..smh

see as dem dey like symbol of beast

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by mustaphagreens(m): 8:45am On Feb 12, 2015
englishmart:
lovely girl. She was my ex 3yrs ago. I didn't know I would get to regret it
.....and now she's no longer your ex

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by McSpark: 8:45am On Feb 12, 2015
Bro true o even me sef.
0700Jesse:
I dey suspect this charly boy.,!
Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by Uso1: 8:46am On Feb 12, 2015
This man needs help, how can he introduce his daughter into this UNGODLY act of his.
Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 12, 2015
see nose
Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by englishmart(m): 8:46am On Feb 12, 2015
Ochiske:

grin grin so na you pick am after I dumped her ba?
She was my ex 4years ago
you must be high on cocostrawberry grin
Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by MizMyColi(f): 8:48am On Feb 12, 2015
searching4love:

I'm searching for love and I'm interested in you kiss don't blush. Just say YES

Yet you'll rather die single single than get married.
Biko troll waka pass me joor tongue

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 12, 2015
Lanisters.. is that they?
Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by tonychristopher: 8:48am On Feb 12, 2015
Where is she, I need to propose to this girl before they snap her up. She is confident and pretty i must say. cant you see her skin ? SHE IS AN IGBO PARAGON
Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 12, 2015
searching4love:
Going by the trend of cheating mostly found among the female folks especially Nigerian girls, one begins to wonder if there is still hope for we the unmarried men. Where are the women of virtue and dignity why has promiscuity become a norm and way of life among our ladies Are there still good women out there Are there still ladies who stick to just one guy irrespective of your financial situation?

I have been scammed and taken for granted by ladies who took advantage of the love and care i had for them. It saddens me to know that most Nigerian men have the same story to tell about our females. How and where can one really find the love of one's life in this our immorality filled society?

Your opinions are needed

Just manage the one you find
Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by peteruuu(m): 8:49am On Feb 12, 2015
grin like fada like daughter

Na the same spirit dey control them
Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by arsetalks(m): 8:49am On Feb 12, 2015
I can see a beautiful girl and a mad man.
Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 12, 2015
don't blame them it's in the blood!!!

what a life!!!
I dey off for the girl,very beautiful chic,wish i cud have a babe like this,she looks wild AF but she go soft inside room

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by englishmart(m): 8:50am On Feb 12, 2015
mustaphagreens:

.....and now she's no longer your ex
not again.
Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by Bowaley17(m): 8:51am On Feb 12, 2015
englishmart:
lovely girl. She was my ex 3yrs ago. I didn't know I would get to regret it
eyaa...accept my condolence...
IamBOWALEY
Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by ilovecritics(m): 8:52am On Feb 12, 2015
But wait ooo!
They look adorable..
It sure is LOVE!!

They did nothing wrong, they just plain crazy and it's cool in a way cool

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by arsetalks(m): 8:54am On Feb 12, 2015
searching4love:
Going by the trend of cheating mostly found among the female folks especially Nigerian girls, one begins to wonder if there is still hope for we the unmarried men. Where are the women of virtue and dignity why has promiscuity become a norm and way of life among our ladies Are there still good women out there Are there still ladies who stick to just one guy irrespective of your financial situation?

I have been scammed and taken for granted by ladies who took advantage of the love and care i had for them. It saddens me to know that most Nigerian men have the same story to tell about our females. How and where can one really find the love of one's life in this our immorality filled society?

Your opinions are needed
Mate, it is not only within the female folks. Some of we males are monsters too.

Hving said that, it is important to state that there is someone for everyone and you will definitely find the one that belongs you.

My ex was such a good girl, I thought after all the suffering, I have found someone. 3 days to the day I planned to engage her, she died. The one before her I waited for her to finish school. We dated for 6 years. My parents kicked against us, then accepted. She came to spend a full week with me, only for her to get married the following week.

Do I give up? Na. I strongly believe a set back is always a set up for a big come back. Think same way bro and you will be fine.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by thaoriginator: 8:55am On Feb 12, 2015
E don tey wey charlie don craze

Hope say e no dey straf her sha
Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by Terry68: 8:55am On Feb 12, 2015
The husband should be ready to accomodate both daughter and father.

That Love is far way beyond the intending Valentine display.

Who will be my val?
Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by xxxoladevoxxx(m): 8:56am On Feb 12, 2015
searching4love:

Your opinions are needed
Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 12, 2015
englishmart:
you must be high on cocostrawberry grin
undecided
Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 12, 2015
MizMyColi:

Yet you'll rather die single single than get married.
Biko troll waka pass me joor tongue

Not trolling. I admire you. Do u prefer i open a thread begging you to give me your attention. Decide

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yemi Alade, Chidinma Or Rihanna, Who Rocked The Hairstyle Best? / Nino Idibia Celebrates The Birthday Of His Mother, Sunmbo / Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.