Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) (37763 Views)

Dominique Oputa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy New Photos / Charly Boy's Daughter, Dominique Oputa In Fierce Photos / Dominique Oputa Displays Boobs At The Beach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by xxxoladevoxxx(m): 9:06am On Feb 12, 2015
[quote author=xxxoladevoxxx post=30654229][/quote] My Dear friend there are still ladies just to that the very few ones there also fall into the wrong ones and wouldn't want it to repeat it self, so the phobia remains, while some after hearing the story and experience of others remain in their shelves and find it to believe any guy.
Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by MizMyColi(f): 9:09am On Feb 12, 2015
searching4love:

Not trolling. I admire you. Do u prefer i open a thread begging you to give me your attention. Decide

For someone who opens threads like these.
No offense, but you will be [size=14pt]**iGnored**[/size] smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by InestamablJewel: 9:16am On Feb 12, 2015
searching4love:
Going by the trend of cheating mostly found among the female folks especially Nigerian girls, one begins to wonder if there is still hope for we the unmarried men. Where are the women of virtue and dignity why has promiscuity become a norm and way of life among our ladies Are there still good women out there Are there still ladies who stick to just one guy irrespective of your financial situation?

I have been scammed and taken for granted by ladies who took advantage of the love and care i had for them. It saddens me to know that most Nigerian men have the same story to tell about our females. How and where can one really find the love of one's life in this our immorality filled society?

Your opinions are needed
truth be told, immorality has eaten too deep into us, its EVERYWHERE, dont just genderlise it, it not just women, everybody is involved, men, women, married and unmarried, infact it seems like the married are competing and taking over tihis trend, there's no decent human being believe me, that man/woman you see as a saint.... hmmm wait you get to see the skeletons he/she has in his/her cupboard, you think you are decent and moral and honest n you want to avoid this? then here's a little advice for you, .....dont get into relationship, dont ever get married. the heart of man is DESPERATELY WICKED
Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 12, 2015
MizMyColi:

For someone who opens threads like these.
No offense, but you will be [size=14pt]**iGnored**[/size] smiley

Must you girls play hard to get with everything Haba undecided

This is how u miss potential husbands
Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by arimahoseloka(m): 9:22am On Feb 12, 2015
searching4love:
Going by the trend of cheating mostly found among the female folks especially Nigerian girls, one begins to wonder if there is still hope for we the unmarried men. Where are the women of virtue and dignity why has promiscuity become a norm and way of life among our ladies Are there still good women out there Are there still ladies who stick to just one guy irrespective of your financial situation?

I have been scammed and taken for granted by ladies who took advantage of the love and care i had for them. It saddens me to know that most Nigerian men have the same story to tell about our females. How and where can one really find the love of one's life in this our immorality filled society?

Your opinions are needed
my brother let me not lie to you it is only God that can give u the woman u are searching for, I was once in your shoes.. just get on Ur Kneels and pray with all sincerity and faith. meeting a good woman is not beans
Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by Mhizkel(f): 9:26am On Feb 12, 2015
She is beautiful tho
Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by dubemivan(m): 9:37am On Feb 12, 2015
prettyprettywow:
Dominique Oputa is Charly Boy's stunning daughter who is his spitting image..He posted this photo and called her "My Baby, My Mirror, My joy, My Princess. CharlyGirl"

Many feel she is his favorite ..
She pics of the father and daughter below

http://chynaduru..com/2015/02/charly-boy-gushes-over-his-daughter.html
pls which of dem is the boy and girl? I can see two mad persons but cant tell which gender!
Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by sabackson2004(f): 9:42am On Feb 12, 2015
Una sure say him no dey sleep wit her sef? grin
prettyprettywow:
Dominique Oputa is Charly Boy's stunning daughter who is his spitting image..He posted this photo and called her "My Baby, My Mirror, My joy, My Princess. CharlyGirl"

Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by KLand(m): 9:42am On Feb 12, 2015
The only thing I like about Charlyboy is his brain... When he talks. Every other thing about him is just too weird for my liking. This his daughter too, I hope the next generation will tolerate her grin
Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by tete7000(m): 9:50am On Feb 12, 2015
Two possessed persons. smh... whoever refuses to worship God will definitely be possessed by something lower than God.
Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by jerricho(m): 9:50am On Feb 12, 2015
0700Jesse:
I dey suspect this charly boy.,!

My sentiments exactly!
Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by Brugo(m): 10:06am On Feb 12, 2015
MizMyColi:
Lol

Apparently, she is.

Young, fresh, innocent hotblood.
Inno-wetin? cheesy
Dat gal is not innocent o.
Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by Movesz(m): 10:08am On Feb 12, 2015
prettyprettywow:

Cursed family
Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by gidado14(m): 10:13am On Feb 12, 2015
prettyprettywow:

hahaha i think they shud xchange their heads coz charly head looks more like a girl's head
oloshi
Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by osram(m): 10:14am On Feb 12, 2015
pretydiva:
Father n daughter luv kiss.d gal is so pretty even on low cut
u call dt zombie preety.....u must b high on weEd
Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 12, 2015
Hmmm! Too close for comfort! Are you thinking what am thinking?
Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by dammywapes(m): 10:25am On Feb 12, 2015
In yoruba's voice , 'omo te eya ba bi'
Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by dammywapes(m): 10:26am On Feb 12, 2015
njays24:
Hmmm! Too close for comfort! Are you thinking what am thinking?
No. Tell me.
Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by Adaezeagu(f): 10:39am On Feb 12, 2015
searching4love:
Going by the trend of cheating mostly found among the female folks especially Nigerian girls, one begins to wonder if there is still hope for we the unmarried men. Where are the women of virtue and dignity why has promiscuity become a norm and way of life among our ladies Are there still good women out there Are there still ladies who stick to just one guy irrespective of your financial situation? Dis ur searching for love is becoming too much.abi na crase be dis? Na only u babe don dump? U need yaba left attention. Goooohhhhh! Na so werey dey take start

Your opinions are needed
I can see u are also jobless too.U are depressed ooooo. Start taking ur drugs before story go enter
Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by Adaezeagu(f): 10:43am On Feb 12, 2015
[b][/b][quote author=MizMyColi post=30654011]

Yet you'll rather die single single than get married.
Biko troll waka pass me joor tongue
[/quot
Nne eh dis guy Na case.
Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by lionduke(m): 10:57am On Feb 12, 2015
icebebe:
Charly has finally destroy dis beautiful gal
The girl fine pass you, get swag pass you and obviously more famous and richer than you.
why are you hating? try and respect people's way of life.
Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by JoeCutie(m): 10:59am On Feb 12, 2015
Wait! You sure say these two no dey bang? embarassed shocked undecided embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by Whizzdom(m): 11:16am On Feb 12, 2015
If I marry Charly boy's daughter, ther is no need for me to be spending money and be buying Weavons or Brazilian Hair

Since she is bald, we go jus dey use blade cut am. Lobatan grin grin grin grin

She don cut my spending be dah.......

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by Dubemkelly(m): 11:56am On Feb 12, 2015
Charlyman!
Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by babylapaixlove: 1:12pm On Feb 12, 2015
Oh Oputa's
Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by chidelacreme(f): 1:16pm On Feb 12, 2015
@searching4love. Is it da bad. Na wa o. Der are stil good women out der. A lot. U jst need to ask ursef some questions. because u mit not know,u mit be d reason for """"
Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by onatisi(m): 1:21pm On Feb 12, 2015
icebebe:
Charly has finally destroy dis beautiful gal
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin this comment got me cracking
Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by NosaHenry(m): 1:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
Very old pics
Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by mustaphagreens(m): 2:04pm On Feb 12, 2015
mustaphagreens:

.....and now she's no longer your ex
You seem not to get it, Mr englishmart if she's no longer your ex it means you guys have gotten back together, otherwise she remains your ex till dooms day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chika Ike Puts Her Boobs On Display As She Celebrate 2 Year Extra Deal With Bull / Ubi Franklin & Lilian's Wedding Invitation That Will Hold On Nov,1(pics / Denrele Edun Dressed As Santa Claus, Visit Kids To Share Gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.