Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) (37759 Views)

Dominique Oputa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy New Photos / Charly Boy's Daughter, Dominique Oputa In Fierce Photos / Dominique Oputa Displays Boobs At The Beach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by englishmart(m): 2:08pm On Feb 12, 2015
mustaphagreens:

You seem not to get it, Mr englishmart if she's no longer your ex it means you guys have gotten back together, otherwise she remains your ex till dooms day.
I garrit. And I've made the corrections.... Thanks
Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by Kingsasian(m): 3:05pm On Feb 12, 2015
searching4love:
Going by the trend of cheating mostly found among the female folks especially Nigerian girls, one begins to wonder if there is still hope for we the unmarried men. Where are the women of virtue and dignity why has promiscuity become a norm and way of life among our ladies Are there still good women out there Are there still ladies who stick to just one guy irrespective of your financial situation?

I have been scammed and taken for granted by ladies who took advantage of the love and care i had for them. It saddens me to know that most Nigerian men have the same story to tell about our females. How and where can one really find the love of one's life in this our immorality filled society?

Your opinions are needed
hmmmm! Same questions I keep asking myself daily.
Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by Forwetinnah: 3:05pm On Feb 12, 2015
One word for some of the pictures. .in'ce,:st shocked
Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by mustaphagreens(m): 3:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
englishmart:
lovely girl. She was my gf 3yrs ago. I didn't know I would get to regret it
grin
Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by icebebe(f): 4:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
lionduke:

The girl fine pass you, get swag pass you and obviously more famous and richer than you.
why are you hating? try and respect people's way of life.
Eyaaahhh am nt hating hun jus stating a fact,

I rest ma case
Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by Neplusultra(f): 4:24pm On Feb 12, 2015
Warris dis?? undecided embarassed
Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by daveP(m): 4:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
If she becomes Lady Evangelist tomorrow, i go buy the audio shapali and everly!!

testimony time!
grin grin
Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by Ethereal0110(f): 7:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
Sickness
Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by Toby30(m): 7:55pm On Feb 12, 2015
0700Jesse:
I dey suspect this charly boy.,!

Asin eh
Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by Toby30(m): 7:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
Forwetinnah:
One word for some of the pictures. .in'ce,:st shocked

Speaking ma mind grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by mousco(m): 8:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
Which kind family be dis ..... God abeg oooo
Re: Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) by holyword: 1:48pm On Jun 18, 2016
He needs serious deliverance.He is not teaching the world the way to God but the way out of God. I heard that his late father once disowned him because of his disgraceful life style habit.I pray that the younger ones will not emulate his way to hell fire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Looking Like A 14-yr Old On Set / Barbara Udoh Visits Eucharia Anunobi (Photo) / Peter Okoye Consoles His Wife, Lola, With Flowers After Father’s Death (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.