Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,810 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Testimonies Of Second-Class Lower Graduates Who Have Good Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Testimonies Of Second-Class Lower Graduates Who Have Good Jobs (50934 Views)

The Plight Of Second Class Lower in Nigeria / Nigeria And Her First And Second Class Job Syndrome / Is 30k Salary Good For A Second Class Upper Student(b.sc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Testimonies Of Second-Class Lower Graduates Who Have Good Jobs by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
Godshand:

All i see on this thread is reference. Nobody says "i" graduated with 2:2 or 3rd class and today i'm gainfually employed. Stop making reference and talk abt urself.
It might interest you to know I'm a 2.2 graduate as well.
Re: Testimonies Of Second-Class Lower Graduates Who Have Good Jobs by saintandsinnerz: 10:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
olasmith10:

do u know d meaning of ranting?

lemme show u.

Ranting: To speak or shout at length in an uncontrollable anger...

so who is d dullard?

Hey take it easy OK! It was a mistake, i quoted the wrong person.
Re: Testimonies Of Second-Class Lower Graduates Who Have Good Jobs by initialize(m): 10:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
G12:
Abeg, you guys should just stop all these degree and class of degree talk already. It's annoying! After putting all effort to graduate well and be distinguished, up till now 2.1 has not fetched any good job.

Bact then, I have this female friend from another dept., on the verge of 3rd class. I had to start studying with her so she could be motivated. She finally graduated with a low 2.2 and now she is working. Her uncle is a minister, and now "she dey hardly pick my call again sef".

I know of another mate who graduated with a 3rd class, but now working with a big oil company(I dunno know her position sha).

No by 2.1 or 1st class o(but then whatever that is worth doing at all is worth doing well - one of my mantras).

I made a decision not to "struggle" for job again after I almost lost my life last year, when going for an aptitude test in Lagos from Abuja(EY).

Robbers and other people with bad intentions go on a mission and come back successfully, why should my life be endanger when I had not evil intention, but was only trying to take advantage of an opportunity that would better my life.

I have always gone an extra mile just to be outstanding in all that I do. Right now, I think it's high time God should please proove himself. I have surrendered on to him because, right now, it seems my strength can't help me no more.

God will answer your prayer.

While hoping on God, try to get something doing.

Nairaland Business section has a lot of start up tutorial. Try to visit the section and read through the one your strength and knowledge will relate with easily.

2 Likes

Re: Testimonies Of Second-Class Lower Graduates Who Have Good Jobs by piagetskinner(m): 10:41pm On Feb 12, 2015
tessyg2:
my dear 2.2 is different from 2.2 , a 2.2 graduate from my school university of Ibadan is like a first class graduate of most states university, because bfor u will even have the 2.2 from ui, u must read to die.
Story 4 the DeAD#gods

3 Likes

Re: Testimonies Of Second-Class Lower Graduates Who Have Good Jobs by taiwotosho22(m): 10:41pm On Feb 12, 2015
tessyg2:
my dear 2.2 is different from 2.2 , a 2.2 graduate from my school university of Ibadan is like a first class graduate of most states university, because bfor u will even have the 2.2 from ui, u must read to die.
U better swallow ur pride and pray 4 God favour.

3 Likes

Re: Testimonies Of Second-Class Lower Graduates Who Have Good Jobs by initialize(m): 10:42pm On Feb 12, 2015
segzy14:

what a brilliant CGPA,close to 2-1

It's actually a blessing than a disappointment now....

I'm still coming to your side to practice.... Should be very soon. Amen
Re: Testimonies Of Second-Class Lower Graduates Who Have Good Jobs by spartoo: 10:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
G12:
Abeg, you guys should just stop all these degree and class of degree talk already. It's annoying! After putting all effort to graduate well and be distinguished, up till now 2.1 has not fetched any good job.

Bact then, I have this female friend from another dept., on the verge of 3rd class. I had to start studying with her so she could be motivated. She finally graduated with a low 2.2 and now she is working. Her uncle is a minister, and now "she dey hardly pick my call again sef".

I know of another mate who graduated with a 3rd class, but now working with a big oil company(I dunno know her position sha).

No by 2.1 or 1st class o(but then whatever that is worth doing at all is worth doing well - one of my mantras).

I made a decision not to "struggle" for job again after I almost lost my life last year, when going for an aptitude test in Lagos from Abuja(EY).

Robbers and other people with bad intentions go on a mission and come back successfully, why should my life be endanger when I had not evil intention, but was only trying to take advantage of an opportunity that would better my life.

I have always gone an extra mile just to be outstanding in all that I do. Right now, I think it's high time God should please proove himself. I have surrendered on to him because, right now, it seems my strength can't help me no more.

I feel ur pain......
Re: Testimonies Of Second-Class Lower Graduates Who Have Good Jobs by olasmith10(m): 10:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

Hey take it easy OK! It was a mistake, i quoted the wrong person.

alryt...no probs bro...
Re: Testimonies Of Second-Class Lower Graduates Who Have Good Jobs by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
initialize:

It's actually a blessing than a disappointment now....

I'm still coming to your side to practice.... Should be very soon. Amen

i aimed a first class but ended up with 2-1.
ok,i will be at ikeja tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Testimonies Of Second-Class Lower Graduates Who Have Good Jobs by Adedoks(m): 10:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
I started very very well in school,along the way tins went wrong n i had to finish with a second class.. I remember back then it pained me to the extent that I almost didn't want to attend the convocation... Thanks to God after service I got employment into a federal parastatal... I love my job n am really good at it.Great Akokites Great!!!!

1 Like

Re: Testimonies Of Second-Class Lower Graduates Who Have Good Jobs by EmmySparky(m): 10:45pm On Feb 12, 2015
hajruna:
dat's just how it is
true..I got friends with 2:1 frustrated with no job for years...and 2:2 and lower result guys getting great jobs...its 9ja na...corruption rules here...

1 Like

Re: Testimonies Of Second-Class Lower Graduates Who Have Good Jobs by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 12, 2015
initialize:
The Job wasn't coming as fast as I wanted yet my age and grade wouldn't qualify me for the desired job so I created a job and employed myself....

Finished with a 3.48 CGPA.

Dept of Building, UNILAG '12
GrGraduated 2012 also. Still searching. I do come across your handwork. Hoping to start up like you once the China holiday is over.

1 Like

Re: Testimonies Of Second-Class Lower Graduates Who Have Good Jobs by JEMIMAWISDOM(f): 10:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
Its not a function of grades but of grace YET, anything worth doing at all is worth doing well.

4 Likes

Re: Testimonies Of Second-Class Lower Graduates Who Have Good Jobs by xdos(m): 10:50pm On Feb 12, 2015
I graduated wiv a 2.2.. I work for the 2nd biggest coy in the US... Promotion comes from Him alone for it is of Him who showeth Mercy... Never give up... Only believe!

10 Likes

Re: Testimonies Of Second-Class Lower Graduates Who Have Good Jobs by initialize(m): 10:54pm On Feb 12, 2015
AgapeCharis:
GrGraduated 2012 also. Still searching. I do come across your handwork. Hoping to start up like you once the China holiday is over.

God makes it easy....
Re: Testimonies Of Second-Class Lower Graduates Who Have Good Jobs by Holuwathoby(m): 10:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
GOD Factor is very key but again, whatever is worth doing at all is worth doing well

1 Like

Re: Testimonies Of Second-Class Lower Graduates Who Have Good Jobs by Elypsis(m): 10:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
tessyg2:
my dear if u lacked the capability while u were in skul to ma ke 2.1 or 1st class, why nt accept it as ur fault and stop hiding under U.I's whatever....U.I isn't as strict as u think na wetin u score dem go give u so why the fuss.....take time o

8 Likes

Re: Testimonies Of Second-Class Lower Graduates Who Have Good Jobs by highchief3(m): 10:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
2.2 is not a bad result but anything after that is not too good. Three friends graduated from business admin Unizik, one had 2.1 another 2.2 and the last guy 3rd class, today the 2.1 guy works for the 3rd class dude while the 2.2 guy is a bank manager chasing the 3rd class guy around to meet his target..true story! Making a 1st class or 2.1 will get you a job but if want to make real wealth then Study to learn and start working on ur mentality. Why work for someone when you can create jobs? Change the way you think.

5 Likes

Re: Testimonies Of Second-Class Lower Graduates Who Have Good Jobs by OsoDupe(f): 10:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
G12:

I have always gone an extra mile just to be outstanding in all that I do. Right now, I think it's high time God should please proved Himself. I have surrendered on to him because, right now, it seems my strength can't help me no more.
na true u talk o my brother, it's only God that can remember us in His infinite mercy and open our own heavens for us, I also believe in 'whatever is worth doing at all is worth doing best'. Only God can give the right connection, I pray He remember us all for good and grant us our heart desire.

1 Like

Re: Testimonies Of Second-Class Lower Graduates Who Have Good Jobs by bigname90(m): 10:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
tessyg2:

I laugh @ u in pidgin
Re: Testimonies Of Second-Class Lower Graduates Who Have Good Jobs by mayim(m): 10:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
I graduated with a 2.2 and I work as an accountant in a multinational firm. I knew no one, was called for the interview, I proves myself. My manager now who was part of the panel for my interview made a comment, he looked straight into my eyes after I have answered all the questions thrown at me, he said 'he's a smart guy'. There and then I knew I had gotten the job. The starting salary was double what d KPMGs and PWCs of this world would pay. Every good and perfect gift comes from God!
There is hope for your 2.2, trust me

14 Likes

Re: Testimonies Of Second-Class Lower Graduates Who Have Good Jobs by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
initialize:

God makes it easy....
[size=13pt] Ditto...

He really does.[/size]
Re: Testimonies Of Second-Class Lower Graduates Who Have Good Jobs by bigname90(m): 11:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
Oildichotomy:
Testimony time?

Blessing time --
I made a First Class Lower division-- I think I am NOT expected to testify the goodness of God in working with Apple just yet

grin grin grin kolo
Re: Testimonies Of Second-Class Lower Graduates Who Have Good Jobs by piagetskinner(m): 11:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
Gods time is the best#
Re: Testimonies Of Second-Class Lower Graduates Who Have Good Jobs by onihaxy: 11:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
I studied chemistry Education, passed out with 2.2 but currently working in a bank. I haven't practised wat I studied since I graduated. Its not by degree or class. Its by getting the right informations

4 Likes

Re: Testimonies Of Second-Class Lower Graduates Who Have Good Jobs by elbaraj001(m): 11:05pm On Feb 12, 2015
How can u seat in ur house n u fink u know all dat happens in oda ppl's houses?..my frnd stop deceiving urself..2.2 is 2.2 even outside dis nation..do u get dat?
Re: Testimonies Of Second-Class Lower Graduates Who Have Good Jobs by hayorbaami: 11:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
I graduated with a 2-2.. 3.47 GPA.
I hate it so much. I believed if I had I read harder I would have made a 2:1. It is so painful because no one cares about your GPA. It is is your grades they are after.

It is good to have good grades not just for the sake of getting a job after school but for your self.

Nowadays, most top companies requires a minimum of 2:1 because of the competition.

1 Like

Re: Testimonies Of Second-Class Lower Graduates Who Have Good Jobs by AMvanquish: 11:13pm On Feb 12, 2015
Also graduated with a 2.2. Work for a multinational that is one of the best in my industry. Wonderful pay but you would sweat for every penny.
The experience too is worth it. With God, Prayers and faith, u would also get there. Do not relent and don't let anyone kill your spirit.
We all have a mission to be fulfilled in this life. Yours is coming

2 Likes

Re: Testimonies Of Second-Class Lower Graduates Who Have Good Jobs by piagetskinner(m): 11:13pm On Feb 12, 2015
Zohan:
I graduated with a CGPA of 3.49. Too bad. I am a pen artist and i own a record label and i make good money. If u gat the potentials, there ain't time to go about with khaki envelopes looking for who to employ you for a meagre salary.
Dude I like ur beats...sounds like electric genre..#dunno what one can sing wiv it tho#keep it up!
Re: Testimonies Of Second-Class Lower Graduates Who Have Good Jobs by Oluwajuwonlo1(m): 11:14pm On Feb 12, 2015
Nt by GRADE but by GRACE!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If It Were You, What Would Be Your Reaction? (must see photo) / Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.