Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties (43072 Views)

Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) / Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People / Tonto Dike Shares A Bad Exprience With The Lady Who Threatened To Defame Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by creepsyme(f): 8:27pm On Feb 12, 2015
Sorry tonto! but if u are happy den am happy for u.
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by Mhosmhan(m): 8:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
Jex as I was almost saying "woaw let me for d first time see how tonto's family look like,,they are goin to be cute...o boi naim I see white dogs,,I scrolled down,,I no see anyoda pic...oma se o...tonto dick
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by cl9700: 8:36pm On Feb 12, 2015
She has really improved on her Written English.
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by Franchise21(m): 8:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
Na pets b her family
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by andyanders: 8:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
urchbarbie:
pple are hungry in d world and dis gal is busy adopting nkita and spending huge sums to maintain them. i weep for africa cry

Those puppies licks her punny.
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by Kbraims(m): 8:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
Dis lady is sick undecidedDis lady is sick!!!
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by pappizeezu: 8:54pm On Feb 12, 2015
Let's say am her friend I won't even visit her cos I hate dog
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 12, 2015
wow wat a cute family.guess all she'll get for val is a cute doggie little kiss from her dogs.awww
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
Wish she will read this and holla at a nigga..aye tonto dike watsup mami,holla at a real nigga
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by xoctic: 9:42pm On Feb 12, 2015
NobleAky:
Who is husbanding her?
possibly the brown dog
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by stayblack: 9:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
NA SMALL SMALL MADDNESS DEY START.ALL THIS FAKE BRAINLESSBRITIES WAN TURN OYIBO FOR NAIJA...
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by omogbolan0001(m): 10:40pm On Feb 12, 2015
Dike
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by Adam212: 11:10pm On Feb 12, 2015
#Madam Titus#Ehm
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by jacyjules(f): 1:00am On Feb 13, 2015
Hmmmm dis lady is nt it at all bt l love her make up sha wink
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by aunkodo: 2:26am On Feb 13, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by sidecheek(f): 6:11am On Feb 13, 2015
Cute Dogggies¿ take am easy oooo bebe¿
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by eazydest: 9:14am On Feb 13, 2015
Eeh yaa. Finally na so my girl take kolo. Tonto sorry u hear.
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by ifihearam: 11:05am On Feb 13, 2015
wanna be
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by Frakpa36: 11:43am On Feb 13, 2015
BEST OPPORTUNITY TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM
Hello people! I am looking to partner with 25 people who have winning and i-can-do mentality and would like to experience financial freedom by late-march 2015. If you are SERIOUS about changing your circumstances, out of a job, fed up with your current job, open to ideas, coachable and ready to work hard, want to be in a business with no limits to your earning potential, lots of international travels (a major trip to the Sun city by September 2015, plus many more) and the opportunity for the 25 people to earn 30% of the Company's Revenue every month for life among other bonuses and commissions then send your email enquiries to jobprovidersandbizorg@gmail.com! Return on investment is very high as you can break even within your first 1 month. SERIOUS ENQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE and be ready to start this February so you can join the training and start earning. Though in the present day Nigeria it is pretty hard to trust anyone rest assured this is no FLUKE as testimonies you will hear will marvel you! Please note: "Whatever money you will invest still remains yours as you will get it back! Do not pay a dime until you are CONVINCED! A trial will convince you. Just 25 persons...!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flavour Welcomed To Liberia By His Enugu Brothers / Sanyeri Gets Car Gift As Agro Firm Ambassador / Seyi Law: “Timi Dakolo Introduced Me To MMM”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.