Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,357 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties (43071 Views)

Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) / Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People / Tonto Dike Shares A Bad Exprience With The Lady Who Threatened To Defame Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
Lol... the author of this post is funny. Is animal husbandry her call or exposing her body? Someone, pls explain, thanks.
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by free2ryhme: 6:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
she no dey sing again grin grin
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
siraj1402:
Why is niraland given all this asawo attentions too much now a day?
na wao c hw ure calling smbody's sister an ashewo celeb re really suffering 4rm d low IQ of some of their fans.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
NobleAky:
Who is husbanding her?
Seun

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by joyli: 6:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
NobleAky:
Who is husbanding her?

My grand pa cheesygrin
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by IamOpemipo(m): 6:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
Duchess of the lee temple smiley

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by Ahmeduana(m): 6:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
argob44:
Tonton Dike shared a cute photo of her family and besties on her IG page and this is how she captioned it:

"My Family My World My Besties* My LIFE would be absolutely nothing if God didn't BRing them to me* Find that one thing you Love & Do it well** I found mine, AM A LOVER* I LOVE FOR LOVE & MY KIDS COME FIRST*"

Now relax! See the Photo below

http://www.akeemstunnabaiby..com/2015/02/actress-tonton-dike-shares-photo-her-family-besties-dogs.html
NA SO MADNESS DEY TAKE START! ABI WETIN I TALK?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by Orikinla(m): 6:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
She is suffering from Major Depressive Disorder (MDD).
If only she can meditate more on the Word of God.
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by fattybombom: 6:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
so tonto is from the family of Mr.Dog...
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by spinna: 6:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by tommykiwi(m): 6:36pm On Feb 12, 2015
She is just a bit*h!
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by suxes2005(m): 6:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
Really?
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by nedz(m): 6:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
How does it affect this jellof palp am siping? undecided
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by Kingsimmer(m): 6:41pm On Feb 12, 2015
naija "nicki minaj..."

i op say dis dogs no f*ck u...

in nicki minaj's voice: stupid hoe"
st*pid!
stup*d!!
st*pid wh*re!!!
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by Accurate11(m): 6:41pm On Feb 12, 2015
I knew dis gal ws related to animals or she has bin sleeping wit one Cus she behave lik one
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by Nickymezor(f): 6:46pm On Feb 12, 2015
Na she sabi...na she get her life...Dogs as besties kemehn, this is weird. kiss
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by kent79: 6:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
This lady has a problem
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
Wow dogs are her kids? Nicey
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by Bibol(f): 7:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
urchbarbie:
pple are hungry in d world and dis gal is busy adopting nkita and spending huge sums to maintain them. i weep for africa cry

Hope you have done something good for the world yourself?
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by sexyjennik(f): 7:04pm On Feb 12, 2015
This girl is going naught calling puppies her kids and family sad if devil decides to give her puppies for real as kids later she will say she is been haunted by witches from her village
Nonsense gurl

Cute puppies by the way smiley

Na she sabi. I wish her what she wish herself
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by auntymi(f): 7:10pm On Feb 12, 2015
NobleAky:
Who is husbanding her?
oga sEuN grin
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by ObioraIkenna(m): 7:16pm On Feb 12, 2015
And kids comes in different sizes, ferociously looking, this family is a weird one indeed.
argob44:
Tonton Dike shared a cute photo of her family and besties on her IG page and this is how she captioned it:

"My Family My World My Besties* My LIFE would be absolutely nothing if God didn't BRing them to me* Find that one thing you Love & Do it well** I found mine, AM A LOVER* I LOVE FOR LOVE & MY KIDS COME FIRST*"

Now relax! See the Photo below

http://www.akeemstunnabaiby..com/2015/02/actress-tonton-dike-shares-photo-her-family-besties-dogs.html

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by vision5050(f): 7:20pm On Feb 12, 2015
grin grin grin grin dis my baby Don kolo[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by Demmi12(f): 7:21pm On Feb 12, 2015
Awwwww,,,, lovely pix uve qat my lawv, cool besties too. #Bh i passionately detest doqs tho
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by ObioraIkenna(m): 7:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
Ah ah, babe showed us a picture of her Over-cherished family n u think she's depressed. #Oya Tonto answer d query.
Orikinla:
She is suffering from Major Depressive Disorder (MDD).
If only she can meditate more on the Word of God.
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by Chumzylove(f): 7:36pm On Feb 12, 2015
I think this lady is possessed, how can animals be her Family and Friends. Maybe in the other world she belongs to dog family.
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
NobleAky:
Who is husbanding her?

Her dogs
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 12, 2015
Are you sure these dogs no dey poke her? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by urchbarbie(f): 7:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
Yes dear! In my own way.
Bibol:

Hope you have done something good for the world yourself?
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by DONOCHAS(m): 7:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
Wey d pikin, is it d dogs?
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
I now understand why she keeps so many. If she ever runs out of food nkita is very proteinous so she wouldn't starve to death.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flavour Welcomed To Liberia By His Enugu Brothers / Sanyeri Gets Car Gift As Agro Firm Ambassador / Davido Shows Off Slimmer Figure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.