Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2968862 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2170) (2171) (2172) (2173) (2174) (2175) (2176) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TrapLORD(m): 6:25pm On Sep 03, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
lol iv got wife n kids in my imagination.
Yea, and your wetdreams too. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 6:28pm On Sep 03, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

Don De Marco!

reclusitivity is a lifestyle I'm seriously considering after I've achieved everything in my to-do lists in life & the whyness unlike yours is not because I need a break, but because the hypothetically-stated impossibilities of the physical realm can be attained in the deepest bowels of intricate hours of consummate tranquility, meditation & privacy.

my inspiration is Bodhidharma [the blue-eyed barbarian] have you ever heard of him?
he's the 28th patriarch of Buddhism

& I think wealth is pivotal to the enjoyability of living in Isolation because you can't go to work If you are living like an eremite, & if you don't work & earn you can't survive financially.. & eventually you would need that human connectedness again & that defeats the purpose of your isolated life, because you would have to commune with co-workers & clients..

that's why most people that leaned towards this philosophy did so in the later years of their lives when they've already built their wealth..
people like- Emily Bronte, Emily Dickinson, John Hughes etc..even the comical Bruce Wayne is a recluse grin
& of course he's a Gotham billionaire, so he can afford that lifestyle...

I hope you get my point?

I will try to be more accommodating.. in fact,I'm already taking great measures towards that..
thanks anyway..

Ok. I know a bit about Buddhism but not much; what teachings are you referring to?

Yeah I get your point. I actually like those people who are really successful but just keep themselves to themselves and don't showcase it all the time; its quite classy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Tashaamania(f): 6:31pm On Sep 03, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 6:34pm On Sep 03, 2015
Tashaamania:
undecided undecided

You want to choke me with this "indecisive emoticon-posting"? I'm not N1òne. undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nmeri17: 6:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
Tashaamania:

I'm calling my lawyer cry cry
sebi you juss h-abandonn me since?? sad for every display of abandonment, there has to be an equal and opposite measure of appeasement. amen? wink

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 03, 2015
Gurgle:

DR can you believe that I was just reading about serial killers the other day? Jeffrey Dahmer in particular. What a guy shocked

are you kidding me? a good number of pop-culture serial killers were said to possess Incisive & keen analytic minds. In fact, most of them were geniuses that only navigated their Chis[energies] to unproductive & baneful expenditures

I was so intrigued with these psychopaths at one point & the way their minds work, that I even created a thread about them some months ago..

Ted Kaczynski tested 167 in an I.Q test [that's some Da Vinci/Einstein Shyte]
Jeffery Dahmer tested 145 or so

read here - https://www.nairaland.com/2399872/10-serial-killers-highest-i.qs

Gurgle:

I would say that those kinds of people are not necessarily unintelligent, but somewhat shallow. Some people prefer just to skim the surface of life for a while and talk about irrelevant things, or their life experience is such that it hasn't prompted them to undertake any kind of real deep thinking. Such people shouldn't really be looked down on; IMO if you cant cope with them its better just to move onto people who are more to your taste

yeah... Shallow is just a nice word for Unintelligent to me grin

If a babe cannot brief me on the Anglo-saxon warfare or narrate the migration of the American Carpet-Baggers in detail to me, then she's not fit to be my girlfriend tongue grin

if all she does is makeup, watch reality TV or indulge in superficial matters, then I have every reason to believe that all what she ovulates are dull eggs babies grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
Gurgle:

Ok. I know a bit about Buddhism but not much; what teachings are you referring to?

Yeah I get your point. I actually like those people who are really successful but just keep themselves to themselves and don't showcase it all the time; its quite classy

he was the one that started the physical training & conditioning of the Monks in the Shaolin Monastery in Ancient China

he was said to isolate himself for months to meditate on one of the surrounding mountains..
Mount Kunyu[birthplace of Taoism] for example & that that was where he got inspirations for numerous chronicles people still read & benefit from till date
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 7:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
TrapLORD:
ah dont need people to tell me, i've never known howta dance since i was a boy. Na now i go learn? undecided

Take weekend classes...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 03, 2015
sinizia:

I was sad when i read The Event was cancelled. Very sad.

I was more let down when they annulled legend of the seeker

I mean, that series was the talk of the town then..
everybody was enjoying some Darken Rahl/Richard Cypher shyte, before the mumu producers decided to cross it out grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 7:28pm On Sep 03, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

I was more let down when they annulled legend of the seeker

I mean, that series was the talk of the town then..
everybody was enjoying some Darken Rahl/Richard Cypher shyte, before the mumu producers decided to cross it out grin

I was never sad when they cancelled The Legend Of The Seeker. By the season 3, what started as an enthralling season in season 1, became a boring convuluted mixture of boring storyline. Good riddance!! grin grin But it's a fan favorite though.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 03, 2015
TrapLORD:
Yea, and your wetdreams too. cheesy
wtf men dnt experience wetdreams, iv neva heard of such, its 4 ladies only
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TrapLORD(m): 7:33pm On Sep 03, 2015
redgem:

Take weekend classes...
Gerrarahia mehn... undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TrapLORD(m): 7:34pm On Sep 03, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
wtf men dnt experience wetdreams, iv neva heard of such, its 4 ladies only
Little wonder you're a customer to JAMB. grin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 7:38pm On Sep 03, 2015
TrapLORD:

Gerrarahia mehn... undecided

Lol..... Mr Sinnzu take it or leave it..... If you don't learn then how are you gonna dance to our song?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TrapLORD(m): 7:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
redgem:

Lol..... Mr Sinnzu take it or leave it..... If you don't learn then how are you gonna dance to our song?
Our song has no beat to it.. We'll just press each other n step to it slowly cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 8:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
TrapLORD:
Our song has no beat to it.. We'll just press each other n step to it slowly cheesy

What's the song again?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TrapLORD(m): 8:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
redgem:

What's the song again?
U forgot our song angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 8:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
TrapLORD:
U forgot our song angry

Noooooh.... Want to see if you can remember it
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TrapLORD(m): 8:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
redgem:

Noooooh.... Want to see if you can remember it

I can grin. Can you? undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
TrapLORD:
Little wonder you're a customer to JAMB. grin
shhhhhh i said
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 03, 2015
sinizia:

I was never sad when they cancelled The Legend Of The Seeker. By the season 3, what started as an enthralling season in season 1, became a boring convuluted mixture of boring storyline. Good riddance!! grin grin But it's a fan favorite though.

It sure was...

I heard Prison Break season 5 is also premiering soon
have you been following the series?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 8:38pm On Sep 03, 2015
TrapLORD:

I can grin. Can you? undecided

Yes.... So tell me
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TrapLORD(m): 9:15pm On Sep 03, 2015
redgem:

Yes.... So tell me
say something undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2015
TrapLORD:
say something undecided

Lol.... Thought you've forgotten
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
misssclassy:

What is this one saying? undecided
Exposed who?
thought you are a she male.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
naijaboiy:
I just checked someone's profile picture! shockedlipsrsealedshocked

LAWD WHY?! crycrycrycrycrycry
lollll...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeCutie(m): 9:31pm On Sep 03, 2015
Sassybae! Where are you jhoor?! undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TrapLORD(m): 9:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
redgem:

Lol.... Thought you've forgotten
Its still on ma playlist grin.

How u doing? F
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 9:57pm On Sep 03, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

It sure was...

I heard Prison Break season 5 is also premiering soon
have you been following the series?

You kidding me right? Wentworth Miller is dead already, what else are they gonna act again? They will ruin the legendary legacy of that series if they try to revamp it all over again. Save for Game Of Thrones and 24 , Prison Break is my third best series of all time for now.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TrapLORD(m): 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
misssclassy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
sinizia:

You kidding me right? Wentworth Miller is dead already, what else are they gonna act again? They will ruin the legendary legacy of that series if they try to revamp it all over again. Save for Game Of Thrones and 24 , Prison Break is my third best series of all time for now.

Wentworth is not dead o.. Michael Scofield is the deceased one .hehe

that's the general consensus on YouTube as well, but I think It's still possible to resurrect him, afterall they brought Sarah back to life after she was presumed dead..
they just need to cook up a believable story- like maybe he faked his death

I miss that T-Bag dude... grin

& I don't know what you folks see in that mumu game of thrones sef
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by stephenqueen: 10:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
chimerase2:
bro mi i dey, why una scarce like dis na
Oga mi na money I dey find oooo cheesycheesy.
How things na ?grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2170) (2171) (2172) (2173) (2174) (2175) (2176) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.