Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,897 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2953692 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2168) (2169) (2170) (2171) (2172) (2173) (2174) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by chimerase2: 2:35pm On Sep 03, 2015
KingTom:

Who? Wetin concern me with that one? undecided I got better ones. grin
which one u fit tell ua man? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 03, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol. So where are you? You know some Nigerians are actually still there in Syria? so it wasn't even unreasonable for you to say that

I'm in Lagos...

Gurgle:

Yes yesterday I was bored; I have started reading this thread though, to prevent future mishaps grin
The cause of my boredom is a hungry mind lol. I no longer have the attention span to read novels, reading people is somehow more interesting these days

lol.. if you have a hungry mind then why not feed it?

It's not just you.. this generation in general has short attention-span-
our attention span is even shorter than that of an ill-focused goldfish..

the mobile revolution which began in 2000/2001 is to blame..
social media amongst a plethora of distractions...

you should try yoga or meditation sometimes..it helps.
being a sociopathic recluse might not be a bad idea afterall..what do you think?

Gurgle:

Biology. What do you do?

I'm involved in family business for now...

I really thought you'd be studying something like psychological science or something pertaining to mental phenomena.. you know..
are you enjoying your course?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sveen: 2:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
sinizia:

Anything to deny the fact, no? undecided grin
Grand commander of the federal Republic of flirting.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 2:49pm On Sep 03, 2015
Sveen:
Grand commander of the federal Republic of flirting.
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/cf2hzrxjy94m9sjyx1fyt4y7b45zfb7m232062[/img]
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MRSANITY(m): 2:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
Sassybae:
Nah you kill am? cry
pls change that picture, i take God beg you.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sveen: 2:52pm On Sep 03, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 03, 2015
sinizia:

Omoh, you are a film freak. lipsrsealed

Not to boast, but I'm a Connossieur in everything Art grin

during a 6 Months acting course I was involved in some years back..our Instructor [Norbert Young] would make all the thespians watch a movie in the pavilion, then give us 30 minutes to analyse it in detail ..

•Credits & mise-en-scene
•Cinematography & visual style
•Acting, dialogue, &movement
•Backstory analysis
•Language
•Sound & music- diegetic & non-diegetic
•Intertextuality ...etcetera

nowadays, I can't watch a movie without a pen & paper in my hand to jot down errors ..It's just a habit that stuck
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TrapLORD(m): 2:54pm On Sep 03, 2015
redgem:

That's was one of my work out routine dude
Shoki?? But its not straineous?

You need to see my lil nephew digging it out! Its d funniest shii gringringrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by FuhckYhu: 2:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 3:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

Not to boast, but I'm a Connossieur in everything Art grin

during a 6 Months acting course I was involved in some years back..our Instructor [Norbert Young] would make all the thespians watch a movie in the pavilion, then give us 30 minutes to analyse it in detail ..

•Credits & mise-en-scene
•Cinematography & visual style
•Acting, dialogue, &movement
•Backstory analysis
•Language
•Sound & music- diegetic & non-diegetic
•Intertextuality ...etcetera

nowadays, I can't watch a movie without a pen & paper in my hand to jot down errors ..It's just a habit that stuck

No wonder. Your area of discipline is the main driving force behind your hunger for anything Art. Not bad. smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 3:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
Sveen:
Laced with humorous evasions.

#Expert.

I'm innocent. embarassed

Ok, I'm not flirting with her, but i enjoy chatting with her. She hardly chats sef, always lurking in the shadows like a Ninja. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 3:04pm On Sep 03, 2015
FuhckYhu:

grin grin grin
#idd.

gringringrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
45? nah i dnt think so atleast it shud be 90, abt story telling, its clear already what their aim was, so its abt acheiving d aim, no diverting stories like in some series when u dnt know wats gona happen in d nxt episode, "as 4 d season 2, i heard its been stoped, i guess just like in d movie, FREEMANSONS(DEVILS) at work again, they just dnt want to be too expose. "they want us to keep watching magical and love movies instead of movies dat will open d eyez of the masses.

We all have different perspectives
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 03, 2015
sinizia:

No wonder. Your area of discipline is the main driving force behind your hunger for anything Art. Not bad. smiley

Art is much more interesting & broader than anything else..
even Martial Arts gives me more joy than anything science or a rigid course where all I have to do is study the laid down laws/principles of my predecessors & my brain & creative abilities is inhibited...
Art is the Father of Science anyway

What's your field?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 3:15pm On Sep 03, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

I'm in Lagos...

lol.. if you have a hungry mind then why not feed it?

It's not just you.. this generation in general has short attention-span-
our attention span is even shorter than that of an ill-focused goldfish..

the mobile revolution which began in 2000/2001 is to blame..
social media amongst a plethora of distractions...

you should try yoga or meditation sometimes..it helps.
being a sociopathic recluse might not be a bad idea afterall..what do you think?

I'm involved in family business for now...

I really thought you'd be studying something like psychological science or something pertaining to mental phenomena.. you know..
are you enjoying your course?

Ok. How is Lagos

yeah its true. before i got a phone i used to read anything and everything. Anyway, some people still do so its not really an excuse. I just need to strike a balance

I do concentrate better when i exercise; I prefer pilates to yoga though. But how do i make myself do it; i really cant be bothered at all! sad

Really? What made you think i would be studying something like that? I actually dislike psychology as a course, but I like it when its incorporated into other areas or when its very diluted

I do enjoy the course but Im getting tired of studying. Ive lost my zeal. Do you enjoy your work?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 3:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
Oh yeah Classsyalabolas i forgot to answer

Being sociopathic is never a good idea; however I have begun to embrace reclusiveness. It can be quite enjoyable lol
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kramfonos(m): 3:28pm On Sep 03, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
45? nah i dnt think so atleast it shud be 90, abt story telling, its clear already what their aim was, so its abt acheiving d aim, no diverting stories like in some series when u dnt know wats gona happen in d nxt episode, "as 4 d season 2, i heard its been stoped, i guess just like in d movie, FREEMANSONS(DEVILS) at work again, they just dnt want to be too expose. "they want us to keep watching magical and love movies instead of movies dat will open d eyez of the masses.
You actually think movies depicting in FULL DETAILS the rites of secret organizations like the one you alluded to would ever be released?

What you see as 'REVELATIONS' are nothing more than flash points aimed at piqueing the interest of the public and mystifying these organizations.

For example, if you've read Dan Brown's "ANGELS AND DEMONS", you'd know the movie adaptation was twisted to favour the Catholic Church.

You'd find more truth in WRITTEN form than in a CINEMA.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 03, 2015
Gurgle:

Ok. How is Lagos

Lagos as usual is bubbling & lively..
the temp is favourable as well..

Gurgle:

yeah its true. before i got a phone i used to read anything and everything. Anyway, some people still do so its not really an excuse. I just need to strike a balance

striking a balance makes one an average student.. you have to dedicate your time & energy into one.

anyway, I still count myself lucky,cos I wasn't really into chat sites like NL & Facebook while I was still in school..

Gurgle:

I do concentrate better when i exercise; I prefer pilates to yoga though. But how do i make myself do it; i really cant be bothered at all sad

willpower is a muscle that you have to exercise daily to the point that you would have over 100 mentions on NL, but instead of checking em' out, you would decide to ditch your phone for your textbooks...

so I guess you have to start from somewhere..
Oshodi like Rome wasn't built in a day grin

Gurgle:

Really? What made you think i would be studying something like that? I actually dislike psychology as a course, but I like it when its incorporated into other areas or when its very diluted

I don't know
maybe because the cute chicks aren't into science grin

Gurgle:

I do enjoy the course but Im getting tired of studying. Ive lost my zeal. Do you enjoy your work?

yes I do...it keeps me preoccupied plus it's a place of learning & my position in the establishment gives me time to research & study..
I'm monitoring one of our schools ..but it's temporary
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
Gurgle:
Oh yeah Classsyalabolas i forgot to answer

Being sociopathic is never a good idea; however I have begun to embrace reclusiveness. It can be quite enjoyable lol

being a recluse is also a sociopathic behaviour

there are advantages that come with being a sociopath though

•you don't have to deal with remorse
•You can often get your own way.
•you can manipulate people with relative ease

I mean, the ability to do fÜckever you want without feelings of guilt, remorse or empathy...what freedom!

of course the disadvantages outweighs its merits, but we live in a wicked world & it's survival of the fittest...

but to be honest I enjoy reclusion & the lifestyle of a Caloyer... or as the Japanese tag it - Hikikomori
I don't have to deal with the stupidity of people grin & you have time for self-development & the exploration of self-spirituality.

I always had this problem of finding it very difficult to communicate with people I think have a lower I.Q than I do...lol..
I just like that closure & privacy..do you understand? . am I a quasi-sociopath?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TrapLORD(m): 3:47pm On Sep 03, 2015
kramfonos:
You actually think movies depicting in FULL DETAILS the rites of secret organizations like the one you alluded to would ever released?

What you see as 'REVELATIONS' are nothing more than flash points aimed at piqueing the interest of the public and mystifying these organizations.

For example, if you've read Dan Brown's "ANGELS AND DEMONS", you'd know the movie adaptation was twisted to favour the Catholic Church.

Smh... They dont know.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 4:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
TrapLORD:
Shoki?? But its not straineous?

You need to see my lil nephew digging it out! Its d funniest shii gringringrin

Lol..... Like you don't dance it
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 03, 2015
kramfonos:
You actually think movies depicting in FULL DETAILS the rites of secret organizations like the one you alluded to would ever be released?

ure right though but we re saying d same thing, when i was watching d movie, i knew dat d season 2 will never c d light of d day bcaus it was revealing 2 much abt d secret America, jews, roman society, of which men hav been killed just 2 hid dis fact, d movie was actually produce by a strong christian so it was 2 late already 4 it to be held back based on finance spent but i knew d season1 is its end. "what they all want us to watch are movies like spartacus and rome, lol
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
ure right though but we re saying d same thing, when i was watching d movie, i knew dat d season 2 will never c d light of d day bcaus it was revealing 2 much abt d secret America, jews, roman society, of which men hav been killed just 2 hid dis fact, d movie was actually produce by a strong christian so it was 2 late already 4 it to be held back based on finance spent but i knew d season1 is its end "what they all want us to watch are movies like spartacus and rome, lol

the series didn't end because it was bringing any false conspiracy to light or fÜckever..

it ended because the ratings were low & it generated lesser dough than the directors had budgeted..
who would leave hot series like 'Mr Robot,Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D or Gotham' to go watch 'the Messengers'?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

the series didn't end because it was bringing any false conspiracy to light or fÜckever..

it ended because the ratings were low & it generated lesser dough than the directors had budgeted..
who would leave hot series like 'Mr Robot,Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D or Gotham' to go watch 'the Messengers'?
LOL but the ratings aint low at all, check and c how people loved d movie, well lemme download Gotham shaperly, i hope its interesting?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TrapLORD(m): 4:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
redgem:

Lol..... Like you don't dance it
i dunno how to dance o embarassed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Iamthoney(m): 4:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
Nairaland babes no sabi love jare
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 4:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
TrapLORD:
i dunno how to dance o embarassed

Keep on lying to yourself grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 4:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
chimerase2:
which one u fit tell ua man? grin
Dotas of Zion plenty Na grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 03, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
LOL but the ratings aint low at all, check and c how people loved d movie, well lemme download Gotham shaperly, i hope its interesting?

the ratings were low...or do you consider 5.4/10 a success?

Gotham is just gathering steam & it's already fire..Season 2 would be more explosive.

you should also download - "How to get away with murder " ..that one is a different kettle of fish ..similar to, but more realistic than Suits
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Tashaamania(f): 4:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
sinizia:

I'm innocent. embarassed

Ok, I'm not flirting with her, but i enjoy chatting with her. She hardly chats sef, always lurking in the shadows like a Ninja. grin
grin grin stop gossiping. I can actually read you undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 03, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

the ratings were low...or do you consider 5.4/10 a success?

Gotham is just gathering steam & it's already fire..Season 2 would be more explosive.

you should also download - "How to get away with murder " ..that one is a different kettle of fish ..similar to, but more realistic than Suits
thanks i will, uve got any idea if THE EVENT season 2 will still be out?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TrapLORD(m): 4:31pm On Sep 03, 2015
redgem:

Keep on lying to yourself grin
If i lie make i bend grin. Imma very bad dancer embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (2168) (2169) (2170) (2171) (2172) (2173) (2174) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.