Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,553 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2971654 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2167) (2168) (2169) (2170) (2171) (2172) (2173) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
Gurgle:

No jetlag, just general confusion after waking up late grin. Im in the UK

Lol yeah I never thought how our conversations must look to outsiders since I never thought anybody would be interested in reading them. I don't know how I usually have so much to discuss with somebody I just started talking to like a month ago hahaha

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 1:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

I see.. London? Bedford? Newcastle?

prolly because you are both interested in the same things & you can easily empathize with her..
or maybe you are attracted to her & you just don't know grin

you have built quite a reputation here as The Questionnaire grin

or is it not you they say loves to ask questions?

Ldn. Where are you?

lol, darkenedrebel, you have started again. the last time we spoke it nearly made somebody throw up lol. you nasty lipsrsealed

yeah! but seriously, I didn't realize people actually read what I say lol. I don't really pay attention to anything other people write, unless im extremely bored

in any case, I have taken correction. No more questions cool well, not too many anyway grin

Actually people tend to tell me what i want to know without me even having to ask, its quite strange lol cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 1:32pm On Sep 03, 2015
chimerase2:
why won't I wail wen u and amulekan dn kollect ma sasybabe angry
Who? Wetin concern me with that one? undecided I got better ones. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 1:34pm On Sep 03, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Lol Dr BC wink nothing, I think im all right now. Hope you slept well?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
sinizia:

Superlioness is just a name just like Akokites. Who name don help sef? undecided

what is Superlioness compared to the likes of - Ogboni & all those scary secret societies in Yoruba films grin

that's like comparing Infinity to a nano-micron
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 1:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
Tashaamania:

Shebi it's when I I.V you, you would get the chance to pour me okpa water? You will wait tire , Amòsu undecided

I hope you are not trying to do what I'm suspecting you are tryna do? shockedshocked You want to shroud your location on the D-day in the cloak of secrecy and invisibility? Bia, oburu egwuru egwu kwusikwa ya kita!! angry angry

All these kpakiroro pikins forming ajebutter, looking for Henessy. SMH!! undecided angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 1:38pm On Sep 03, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

Season 1 was just the buildup..

you can't have sex & climax after the first or 2nd thrust.. you need to setup... grin

they can't just drop everything at once- that would kill the spice ...& they included interesting characters in latter seasons..

•The league of Assassins
•Ra's Al Ghul etc

So you are assuring me that i won't be disappointed like the season 1 and should expect better actions and story-line in subsequent seasons? cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol Dr BC wink nothing, I think im all right now. Hope you slept well?

Good good
Slept good had to run around a bit. Whats new with U
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
grin guy u dey vex gannnn!
I dey vex pass vespa self, some people are just annoying.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 03, 2015
Gurgle:

Ldn. Where are you?

London - the bold of the WhiteChapel Ripper grin

I'm in Syria ..i reside two blocks away from Bashar Al-Assad
would you like to visit me? no terrorists in my borough.. I swear grin

Gurgle:

lol, darkenedrebel, you have started again. the last time we spoke it nearly made somebody throw up lol. you nasty lipsrsealed

really? you are the 2nd person using that adjective on me this week.
how did you even know I'm darkrebel?

Gurgle:

yeah! but seriously, I didn't realize people actually read what I say lol. I don't really pay attention to anything other people write, unless im extremely bored

hehe..It has to do with your level of patience

Gurgle:

in any case, I have taken correction. No more questions cool well, not too many anyway grin

why? come on..it's a good thing
you'd make a good detective & espionage expert.. tongue

Gurgle:

Actually people tend to tell me what i want to know without me even having to ask, its quite strange lol cheesy

I see...what's your line of work/study?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 1:47pm On Sep 03, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Good good
Slept good had to run around a bit. Whats new with U

Nothing, just resting from school

Have you eaten after running around
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 1:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

what is Superlioness compared to the likes of - Ogboni & all those scary secret societies in Yoruba films grin

that's like comparing Infinity to a nano-micron

No mind Tash, she wan use style dodge what i have in store for her. grin

BTW, the Superlioness/lions refer to the undergraduates of UNN. Tash doesn't have the heart to venture into the dark arts. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 03, 2015
sinizia:

So you are assuring me that i won't be disappointed like the season 1 and should expect better actions and story-line in subsequent seasons? cheesy

Positive... Season 3 is the best so far....

I thought you were a fan of DC Comics?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 03, 2015
Gurgle:

Nothing, just resting from school

Have you eaten after running around

Naaaah not yet. I'd do garri sha and some kilishsi. Youre welcome to join tha partay
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 1:54pm On Sep 03, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

London - the bold of the WhiteChapel Ripper grin

I'm in Syria ..i reside two blocks away from Bashar Al-Assad
would you like to visit me? no terrorists in my borough.. I swear grin

really? you are the 2nd person using that adjective on me this week.
how did you even know I'm darkrebel?

hehe..It has to do with your level of patience

why? come on..it's a good thing
you'd make a good detective & espionage expert.. tongue

I see...what's your line of work/study?

Syria- Are you serious, or just pulling my leg

Somebody said it was you, a couple of pages ago. Whoever that was, thanks wink

Yeahh but im not interested in career in espionage. Im more interested in the mundane wink

Nothing. Im in school. And you?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 1:54pm On Sep 03, 2015
TrapLORD:
In a waiting room. Lool, are u this jobless?? grin

That's was one of my work out routine dude
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 1:57pm On Sep 03, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Naaaah not yet. I'd do garri sha and some kilishsi. Youre welcome to join tha partay

mmmm kilishi smiley smiley save me some
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
Gurgle:

Syria- Are you serious, or just pulling my leg

I was pulling your leg,thigh & ankle sef ..
Syria? god forbid bad thing grin

Gurgle:

Somebody said it was you, a couple of pages ago. Whoever that was, thanks wink

you said you don't really pay attention to what people write here except when you are really bored - which means that you were extremely bored yesterday for you to have spotted where someone was pinpointing that I was darkrebel..

so what's the cause of this your boredom that never seems to have a fullstop? grin

Gurgle:

Yeahh but im not interested in career in espionage. Im more interested in the mundane wink
Nothing. Im in school. And you?

I'm outta school..
what are you studying?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 03, 2015
MEHNN IF YOU HAV NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE SERIES TITLED THE MESSENGERS, THEN URE MISSING, I LOVE THIS MOVIE LIKE DOH!!!! I GUESS I HAV TO BE JOBLESS 4 A WEEK BCAUS OF THIS MOVIE, LOL
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Tashaamania(f): 2:10pm On Sep 03, 2015
sinizia:

I hope you are not trying to do what I'm suspecting you are tryna do? shockedshocked You want to shroud your location on the D-day in the cloak of secrecy and invisibility? Bia, oburu egwuru egwu kuwsikwa ya kita!! angry angry

All these kpakiroro pikins forming ajebutter, looking for Henessy. SMH!! undecided angry
Me, kpakiroro pikin? grin
Do I blame you? No undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 2:11pm On Sep 03, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

Positive... Season 3 is the best so far....
I thought you were a fan of DC Comics?
Fan ke? No o. I just watch any movie that i find interesting.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 2:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
Tashaamania:

Why are you grinning then, if you didn't enjoy my taunting your kpako nature? grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 03, 2015
Tashaamania:

didn't you see my mention? or are you high on Calabar weed? undecided

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Tashaamania(f): 2:15pm On Sep 03, 2015
sinizia:

Why are you grinning then, if you didn't enjoy my taunting your kpako nature? grin grin
I'm actually feeling pity for you grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
MEHNN IF YOU HAV NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE SERIES TITLED THE MESSENGERS, THEN URE MISSING, I LOVE THIS MOVIE LIKE DOH!!!! I GUESS I HAV TO BE JOBLESS 4 A WEEK BCAUS OF THIS MOVIE, LOL

my professional comment on the series - it flashes bursts of potential, but ultimately sags beneath derivative, muddled storytelling.

I rate it 45% overall

I doubt there would be a season 2
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 2:22pm On Sep 03, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

I was pulling your leg,thigh & ankle sef ..
Syria? god forbid bad thing grin

you said you don't really pay attention to what people write here except when you are really bored - which means that you were extremely bored yesterday for you to have spotted where someone was pinpointing that I was darkrebel..

so what's the cause of this your boredom that never seems to have a fullstop? grin

I'm outta school..
what are you studying?

Lol. So where are you? You know some Nigerians are actually still there in Syria? so it wasn't even unreasonable for you to say that

Yes yesterday I was bored; I have started reading this thread though, to prevent future mishaps grin The cause of my boredom is a hungry mind lol. I no longer have the attention span to read novels, reading people is somehow more interesting these days

Biology. What do you do?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

my professional comment on the series - it flashes bursts of potential, but ultimately sags beneath derivative, muddled storytelling.

I rate it 45% overall

45? nah i dnt think so atleast it shud be 90, abt story telling, its clear already what their aim was, so its abt acheiving d aim, no diverting stories like in some series when u dnt know wats gona happen in d nxt episode, "as 4 d season 2, i heard its been stoped, i guess just like in d movie, FREEMANSONS(DEVILS) at work again, they just dnt want to be too expose. "they want us to keep watching magical and love movies instead of movies dat will open d eyez of the masses.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 2:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
Tashaamania:
I'm actually feeling pity for you grin
Anything to deny the fact, no? undecided grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 03, 2015
BentleyRoyce:
Kingsamurai pls what is gurgle?
gurgle is anything that has weight and can occupy space
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Tashaamania(f): 2:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
sinizia:

Anything to deny the fact, no? undecided grin
angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 2:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

I rate it 45% overall

Omoh, you are a film freak. lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 2:33pm On Sep 03, 2015
Tashaamania:
angry

Sweery, ama a lova, not a fighter. Did i tell you that i pop £25 thousand cash Moet for ONLY ladies from Ivy League Unis? Real talk!! undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (2167) (2168) (2169) (2170) (2171) (2172) (2173) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.