Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2559) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2974040 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2556) (2557) (2558) (2559) (2560) (2561) (2562) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by LegalBaby(f): 12:37am On Mar 06, 2016
YourMain:

Eh ?
aiite gyal Bolu...have yha way,gracias. aii wheel b back
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RexKexMilann: 7:55am On Mar 06, 2016
YourMain:

It's meh. Failing physics. Woopdedoo tongue

No sorry
Failing physics? You have to quit your bed! Sorry!

Why not? You don't have money to purchase?tongue..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 06, 2016
RexKexMilann:
Failing physics? You have to quit your bed! Sorry!

Why not? You don't have money to purchase?tongue..

Sigh. Aren't you so boring ? Can you leave my bed alone. Talk about something else.

Nah I bought it. I just haven't read it.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 09, 2016
Hi Ayeeldris, I will like your expert opinion on this case grin

A wife or/and her family gave her husband a substantial amount of money to the building of their family home however there are no paper trails to show that the wife or her family gave the man the money. On divorce, do you think the Nigerian court will give the wife an interest in the family home? What will be her situation if she has up to 3 to 6 kids without a means of income? What if she has a means of income but not sufficient enough to care for her and her kids? Would it matter if they married in court?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by OGBaba(m): 2:00am On Mar 11, 2016
01. OGB - Nneka

http://youngn.ng/index.php?a=track&id=53

02. OGB - Egbe Bere

http://youngn.ng/index.php?a=track&id=52

03. OGB - My Side

http://youngn.ng/index.php?a=track&id=51

04. OGB - You Know (Remix Limpopo)

http://youngn.ng/index.php?a=track&id=50

05. OGB - MY LIFE (Bonuce Track)

http://youngn.ng/index.php?a=track&id=49

So follow me on
•Youngn: OGB
•Tweeter: iAmTy_ga
•Instagram: @youngn_ogb
•Facebook: 'Emmanuel Ty Ikoro
•Sound Cloud: 'Emmanuel Ty Ikoro

:::::::: www.youngn.ng ::::::::

Inspired by Nneka
As We Celebrate The Beauty & Power Of Women Lets Enjoy:

OGBs Melodies:
Nne Nne Nne Nne Nne!!!
Nne Nne Nne!!!

(Nneka Is produced by Kanye West and has been sampled by OGB in Youngn Studio.)

By analysis of the fastest growing artist OGB must be the fastest rising artist in most recent time like the wizkid, the tuface, phyno n olamide. We see OGB in the Platoon of great musicians from West Africa, Nigeria.

Releasing the first single “NNEKA” off his sophomore Mixtape “HIGHSCHOOL MIXTAPE” warming up for “The Youth The Future”
5 Eastern Uni Tour:

Owerri, Port Harcourt, Enugu, Calabar, Aba

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 11, 2016
Oga KingTom
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RexKexMilann: 11:15am On Mar 12, 2016
YourMain:

Sigh. Aren't you so boring ? Can you leave my bed alone. Talk about something else.

Nah I bought it. I just haven't read it.
Leave your bed alone? Did you Seriously just type that?

I believe by now you must have read it. eh

& Please, for the Love of ice cream, Stop failing physics!undecided..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 8:44am On Mar 18, 2016
Menabae Miss talk-talk grin Morning
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 8:46am On Mar 18, 2016
Deserted Deserted Deserted!!!! Deserted Deserted Deserted thread!!!!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cutehector(m): 11:02am On Mar 18, 2016
redgem:
cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 11:30am On Mar 18, 2016
redgem:
yhur main thread of
chats & gossip...wlcm bk
& i hope u make it lively aqain...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 11:31am On Mar 18, 2016
ivyT angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ivyT(f): 1:12pm On Mar 18, 2016
dharay99:
ivyT angry
yep
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by menabae(f): 1:52pm On Mar 18, 2016
2dice:
Menabae Miss talk-talk grin Morning
why u dey shine ur 58 teeth na undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 2:54pm On Mar 18, 2016
menabae:
why u dey shine ur 58 teeth na undecided
hehehehehe
Na yab u wan start with huh
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 5:57pm On Mar 19, 2016
dharay99:
yhur main thread of chats & gossip...wlcm bk & i hope u make it lively aqain...
Lol... The thread is already dead, no awakening
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 8:52pm On Mar 27, 2016

Michellla where is the cake? smiley

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Michellla(f): 10:44pm On Mar 27, 2016
kinglekan:
Michellla where is the cake? smiley
there..tongue

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 11:05pm On Mar 27, 2016
Michellla:
there..tongue

This small cake? angry Michellla shey u know sey u dey mess up sha? undecided

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Michellla(f): 7:04am On Mar 28, 2016
kinglekan:

This small cake? angry Michellla shey u know sey u dey mess up sha? undecided
..bigger one cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dare2differ: 7:03pm On Apr 02, 2016
ronald4liff, you have got mail grin

Thanks
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Braintouch(m): 3:48pm On Apr 04, 2016
The mod who removed this thread from Romance section doesn't know his job. angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dollyjoy(f): 8:18am On Apr 06, 2016
Saintsamurai i really wanna knw
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay88: 9:05am On Apr 06, 2016
Braintouch:
The mod who removed this thread from Romance section doesn't know his job. angry
#fučkinq seconded.
Na amateur d mod b.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 08, 2016
hi
daretodiffer:
Hi Ayeeldris, I will like your expert opinion on this case grin

A wife or/and her family gave her husband a substantial amount of money to the building of their family home however there are no paper trails to show that the wife or her family gave the man the money. On divorce, do you think the Nigerian court will give the wife an interest in the family home? What will be her situation if she has up to 3 to 6 kids without a means of income? What if she has a means of income but not sufficient enough to care for her and her kids? Would it matter if they married in court?

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by doveda: 1:15am On Apr 09, 2016
kaziblake, check box
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:26am On Apr 09, 2016
what happened to it
doveda:
kaziblake, can you please contact me with my daretodiffer moniker?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by doveda: 6:49am On Apr 09, 2016
angels09:
what happened to it
What is your problem?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 09, 2016
Behave.
doveda:
What is your problem?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Joe82834(m): 7:06am On Apr 09, 2016
One word. Adaure.

This is unlike me though. Good morning all
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by doveda: 7:12am On Apr 09, 2016
angels09:
Behave.
You did not hurt me

I just hate you because of who you are
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 09, 2016
or who am not...
doveda:
You did not hurt me

I just hate you because of who you are

(1) (2) (3) ... (2556) (2557) (2558) (2559) (2560) (2561) (2562) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.