Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,859 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2561) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2954453 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2558) (2559) (2560) (2561) (2562) (2563) (2564) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by DanceVille: 6:11pm On May 03, 2016
Funkychic:

Ok....but first submit ur application letter to my secretary#tongueout#
Lol!

Is that really compulsory? *big grin*
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Funkychic(f): 9:14pm On May 03, 2016
DanceVille:
Lol!

Is that really compulsory? *big grin*
yes oo.....its really compulsory, my dear
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by DanceVille: 9:31pm On May 03, 2016
Funkychic:

yes oo.....its really compulsory, my dear
Sowie for not following ur protocol.

Have already sent you a mail thru ur gmail.

I'm sorry!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Funkychic(f): 9:38pm On May 03, 2016
DanceVille:
Sowie for not following ur protocol.

Have already sent you a mail thru ur gmail.

I'm sorry!

Hmmmm....for going against my rule, u are hereby....................................
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by DanceVille: 9:54pm On May 03, 2016
Funkychic:

Hmmmm....for going against my rule, u are hereby....................................
Ban right?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Funkychic(f): 10:27pm On May 03, 2016
DanceVille:
Ban right?
not at all....but something more dan dat
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by DanceVille: 10:39pm On May 03, 2016
Funkychic:

not at all....but something more dan dat
Hmm! What could it be ooo..
Erm... Erm... Erm.
Report me to BUHARI? Lol!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by DanceVille: 12:34pm On May 04, 2016
Falconey.

Is your sister still doing the Kwasu post ume stuffs?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by falconey(m): 2:24pm On May 04, 2016
DanceVille:
Falconey.

Is your sister still doing the Kwasu post ume stuffs?
Yes , ours is 17th may, she reg on 29th april
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by DanceVille: 5:12pm On May 04, 2016
falconey:

Yes , ours is 17th may, she reg on 29th april
Wishing her all the best bro.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by tonero4urch(m): 7:18am On May 10, 2016
Hello ladies,
I am Tony, 30, athletic, graduate, fun, employed, reside in lagos, from Imo state. I have a problem of not having met a lady that can satisfy my asexual urge. I have a big dick and i know how to use it so ladies if you are looking for a guy that will turn that heat on in you with my big and long dick holla me on my BBM with 58E047A2.

Please, no strings attached yet but if we are cool with each other we can take it to the next stage.

I would prefer Lagos ladies but if you can make it over to Lagos to come see me then is fine.

Waiting for your pings. Thank you.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by DanceVille: 3:29pm On May 17, 2016
I'm gud dear!

How was ur day going? Cc:angelahnie
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by AngelAhnie(f): 3:34pm On May 17, 2016
DanceVille:
I'm gud dear!

How was ur day going?
Cc:angelahnie
Fine, the op I'd complaining that am derailing is thread
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by DanceVille: 3:53pm On May 17, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Fine, the op I'd complaining that am derailing is thread
Which op?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by AngelAhnie(f): 3:58pm On May 17, 2016
DanceVille:
Which op?
oh, this is another thread. Let's gist here
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by DanceVille: 4:02pm On May 17, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Yea! This is my thread.
I'm the KING on it... *lol*

What's the inspiration behind your moniker "Angelahnie"?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by robosky02(m): 4:02pm On May 17, 2016
AngelAhnie:

ok grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by AngelAhnie(f): 4:05pm On May 17, 2016
DanceVille:
Yea! This is my thread.
I'm the KING on it... *lol*

What's the inspiration behind your moniker "Angelahnie"?
my name is Ann, I am an Angel.. Written your test?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by AngelAhnie(f): 4:06pm On May 17, 2016
robosky02:

ok grin
you are no longer taking good care of me wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by DanceVille: 4:10pm On May 17, 2016
AngelAhnie:
my name is Ann, I am an Angel.. Written your test?
Ann... Nice name.

Nay... Till tomorrow.

Buh that angel gat me laughing.. If I may ask dear, why are you an Angel?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by robosky02(m): 4:20pm On May 17, 2016
AngelAhnie:
you are no longer taking good care of me wink

am sorry

I can do any for you

the last time I travel to buy you angelic food
there was go slow

I only got here you changed your earth suit

just happy your still angelic lol cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by AngelAhnie(f): 4:23pm On May 17, 2016
robosky02:

am sorry

I can do any for you

the last time I travel to buy you angelic food
there was go slow

I only got here you changed your earth suit

just happy your still angelic lol cheesy
I was so down and couldn't cope with berry so I deactivated.. I'm okay now.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by AngelAhnie(f): 4:28pm On May 17, 2016
DanceVille:
Ann... Nice name.

Nay... Till tomorrow.

Buh that angel gat me laughing.. If I may ask dear, why are you an Angel?
I see myself as someone very special.. Angels are special.

Good luck in your test dear, I wish you the highest score grin anything less than the highest , you will be in my angelic trouble..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by robosky02(m): 4:28pm On May 17, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I was so down and couldn't cope with berry so I deactivated.. I'm okay now.

ok good to know
was worried I've not seen you

welcome..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by AngelAhnie(f): 4:30pm On May 17, 2016
robosky02:

ok good to know
was worried I've not seen you

welcome..
Hmmm...don't mind me dear, I act before thinking sometimes grin

Did you miss me? I was viewing your comments as a guest..loverboy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by robosky02(m): 4:37pm On May 17, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Hmmm...don't mind me dear, I act before thinking sometimes grin

Did you miss me? I was viewing your comments as a guest..loverboy

yes cos you've been off..

my comment hmm which one?

any way am a sports guy
romance session is just to feel among cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by AngelAhnie(f): 5:25pm On May 17, 2016
robosky02:

yes cos you've been off..

my comment hmm which one?

any way am a sports guy
romance session is just to feel among cheesy
I see, I love your threads on sports section..I'll join you there grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by robosky02(m): 5:26pm On May 17, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I see, I love your threads on sports section..I'll join you there grin

no am joining you lol cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by AngelAhnie(f): 5:31pm On May 17, 2016
robosky02:

no am joining you lol cheesy
No! this section is not good for you..let's play ball together in your best section.

I want to fly out of here before I start lusting over humans...this place is full of hat guys grin.

Kidding tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by robosky02(m): 5:35pm On May 17, 2016
AngelAhnie:
No! this section is not good for you..let's play ball together in your best section.

I want to fly out of here before I start lusting over humans...this place is full of hat guys grin.

Kidding tongue

wow
you are so lively and humorous no doll moment cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by AngelAhnie(f): 5:40pm On May 17, 2016
robosky02:

wow
you are so lively and humorous no doll moment cheesy
oh, thanks for the compliment cheesy

So how's my friend doing?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by DanceVille: 8:23pm On May 17, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I see myself as someone very special.. Angels are special.

Good luck in your test dear, I wish you the highest score grin anything less than the highest , you will be in my angelic trouble..
Hmm!

Thanks dear.

Can I Pm you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2558) (2559) (2560) (2561) (2562) (2563) (2564) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.