Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,579 members, 7,955,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:42 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2562) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (3056121 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2559) (2560) (2561) (2562) (2563) (2564) (2565) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 17, 2016
I wanna be a part of this lounge; shitty things are happening to me right now and I realise that I need some friends to talk to and relieve the tension that's festering in my head.

Guys please show me some love and welcome me!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by AngelAhnie(f): 9:40pm On May 17, 2016
DanceVille:
Hmm!

Thanks dear.

Can I Pm you?
sure, you can..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by AngelAhnie(f): 9:41pm On May 17, 2016
WriteBoy:
I wanna be a part of this lounge; shitty things are happening to me right now and I realise that I need some friends to talk to and relieve the tension that's festering in my head.

Guys please show me some love and welcome me!
Good evening dear, hope all is well with you?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by DanceVille: 9:58pm On May 17, 2016
AngelAhnie:
sure, you can..
Thanks.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by AngelAhnie(f): 10:01pm On May 17, 2016
DanceVille:
Thanks.
Check my personal text, you'll see a link..use that adres
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by AngelAhnie(f): 10:28pm On May 17, 2016
DanceVille:
Thanks.
send to the address on my profile
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:47am On May 18, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Good evening dear, hope all is well with you?

All is well-- got a lot of flak from my boss yesterday that really spoilt my day. I am much better now though because I have slept over the issue and I realise it's just work-- Shouldn't be taken too seriously!

Thanks for welcoming me, Let me stick around for a bit on this thread and see how many folks are as nice as you!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by DanceVille: 5:33am On May 18, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Ok!

Good Morning.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by DanceVille: 5:45am On May 18, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Have sent it.

Please kindly check your mail inbox.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by robosky02(m): 9:02am On May 18, 2016
AngelAhnie:
sure, you can..

haaaaaa stop dear

you are not available for them undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by AngelAhnie(f): 9:03am On May 18, 2016
robosky02:

haaaaaa stop dear

you are not available for them undecided
Good morning bosky! He's my friend grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by robosky02(m): 9:05am On May 18, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Good morning bosky! He's my friend grin

he is keepin too close..

keep at length hmm

good a.m how ur nite
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by robosky02(m): 9:07am On May 18, 2016
AngelAhnie:
oh, thanks for the compliment cheesy

So how's my friend doing?

YOUR friend?

you have not introduce any to me

as for me, I hang out with angels only cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by AngelAhnie(f): 9:10am On May 18, 2016
robosky02:

YOUR friend?

you have not introduce any to me

as for me, I hang out with angels only cheesy
Ready to fly grin I was referring to you my dear..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by AngelAhnie(f): 9:15am On May 18, 2016
robosky02:

he is keepin too close..

keep at length hmm

good a.m how ur nite
Hahaha....let him be cheesy he is a nice guy though he opens female bashing threads sometimes, he is a cool guy wink

My night was okay, no human to guide so I just flew around for a while and slept off. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by robosky02(m): 9:17am On May 18, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Hahaha....let him be cheesy he is a nice guy though he opens female bashing threads sometimes, he is a cool guy wink

My night was okay, no human to guide so I just flew around for a while and slept off. grin

thank God no work, no school

am going to where angels live
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by alobright17(m): 9:17am On May 18, 2016
AngelAhnie:

Just flying by
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by AngelAhnie(f): 9:25am On May 18, 2016
robosky02:

thank God no work, no school

am going to where angels live
Na manna you go chop grin don't go close to angel Michael, he is a jealous angel grin

Are coming?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by AngelAhnie(f): 9:27am On May 18, 2016
alobright17:
Just flying by
angel bright you need help to fly properly cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by alobright17(m): 9:33am On May 18, 2016
AngelAhnie:
angel bright you need help to fly properly cheesy
I'm flying with wings not without.

I see jealousy koro koro for my eyes here grin,So make I fly fast before bottle breaking time. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by AngelAhnie(f): 9:35am On May 18, 2016
alobright17:

I see jealousy koro koro for my eyes here grin,So make I fly fast before bottle breaking time. grin
Where the jealousy koro koro dey? How you dey na?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by robosky02(m): 9:37am On May 18, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Na manna you go chop grin don't go close to angel Michael, he is a jealous angel grin

Are coming?

ok I will not go close to angel Michael

as you said

that means I can stay with AngelAhnie cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by AngelAhnie(f): 9:40am On May 18, 2016
robosky02:

ok I will not go close to angel Michael

as you said

that means I can stay with AngelAhnie cheesy
Lol, I am the one taking you to my dwelling place grin I av to make sure you are comfortable grin even if it requires carrying you cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by robosky02(m): 9:44am On May 18, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Lol, I am the one taking you to my dwelling place grin I av to make sure you are comfortable grin even if it requires carrying you cheesy

yes yes

mikron, were are u

am going....

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by AngelAhnie(f): 9:48am On May 18, 2016
robosky02:

yes yes

micron were are u am going....
Waiting for you in the air grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by robosky02(m): 9:53am On May 18, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Waiting for you in the air grin

dear,

but seriously
how are you

have you had your breakfast
how is school hope you are coping?
hope the stress have relieve you
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by AngelAhnie(f): 9:57am On May 18, 2016
robosky02:

dear,

but seriously
how are you

have you had your breakfast
how is school hope you are coping?
hope the stress have relieve you
I'm fine...see you in heaven. I'll message you
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by robosky02(m): 10:01am On May 18, 2016
alobright17:

its protection no jelousy grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by robosky02(m): 10:01am On May 18, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I'm fine...see you in heaven. I'll message you

k
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by AngelAhnie(f): 10:09am On May 18, 2016
robosky02:

k
Done
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by alobright17(m): 12:23pm On May 18, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Where the jealousy koro koro dey? How you dey na?
I dey cool and how was your night?Since you be Angel that sleeps grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ambassador1991(m): 2:57pm On May 19, 2016
Boxer007:

Hi boo boo, may we have a man talk? How are you dear?

Call/WhatsApp: 0809 230 4389 for weekend getaway. MSM we rock.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2559) (2560) (2561) (2562) (2563) (2564) (2565) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.