Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,032 members, 7,821,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2560) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2973531 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2557) (2558) (2559) (2560) (2561) (2562) (2563) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeCutie(m): 6:35am On Apr 11, 2016
Happy birthday, Alienstar. Enjoy this day and make most of it. You deserve it. Celebrate! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by AlienStar: 7:02am On Apr 11, 2016
Awww! Thanks hon.
I sure will.
JoeCutie:
Happy birthday, Alienstar. Enjoy this day and make most of it. You deserve it. Celebrate! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeCutie(m): 7:07am On Apr 11, 2016
AlienStar:
Awww! Thanks hon.
I sure will.
Okay, you do that. Enjoy. smiley

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 4:42pm On Apr 11, 2016
Laveda how ur exams been?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 5:25pm On Apr 11, 2016
danbrowndmf:
Lav eda how ur exams been?

Fine, thank you.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Echelle(m): 8:10pm On Apr 11, 2016
Hi, am searching
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 8:52pm On Apr 11, 2016
Mr Adeaks good evening sir. Your dairy about your missing wallet was awesome,i love how u put ur tithe in challenge with God. I'm going to do same soon. I love your faith. Your dairy is nice bro. Kindly reply.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ImDharay: 10:10am On Apr 13, 2016
Echelle:
Hi, am searching
google.com
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 14, 2016
danbrowndmf:
Mr Adeaks good evening sir. Your dairy about your missing wallet was awesome,i love how u put ur tithe in challenge with God. I'm going to do same soon. I love your faith. Your dairy is nice bro. Kindly reply.

Evening bro. Sorry I am replying so late. Work pressure rarely makes me have time for Nairaland during the week.

Thanks for the kind words. I sincerely hope you do the same like you wrote. People might tell you otherwise but hold onto your personal belief and faith and God wont disappoint you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 8:50pm On Apr 14, 2016
adeaks:

Evening bro. Sorry I am replying so late. Work pressure rarely makes me have time for Nairaland during the week.

Thanks for the kind words. I sincerely hope you do the same like you wrote. People might tell you otherwise but hold onto your personal belief and faith and God wont disappoint you.
Thanks for reaching back. Was dead broke this week & i used it..i'm getting a token alert from someone i don't even know tommorow.

Hope work is good?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 14, 2016
danbrowndmf:
Thanks for reaching back. Was dead broke this week & i used it..i'm getting a token alert from someone i don't even know tommorow.

Hope work is good?

That's the spirit. Many more testimonies are coming your way by his grace.

Work is not bad. Hectic but I'll survive.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 8:54pm On Apr 14, 2016
adeaks:

That's the spirit. Many more testimonies are coming your way by his grace.
Work is not bad. Hectic but I'll survive.
lol.sure bro. We goan survive.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sosiqdude(m): 2:05pm On Apr 20, 2016
JoeCutie:

yo man....Do this for me and God will bless you.

I want you to help me tell your fans and friends about "MissGdope", she's is contesting for miss nairaland 2016.. with your support I believe she can win. so I want you to support her when the campaign time comes, join the moving team and have fun

#TeamMissGdope. www.nairaland.com/MissGdope

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by DanceVille: 7:39pm On Apr 22, 2016
It's been long have viewed this thread.
Is anybody at home?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ImDharay: 10:04pm On Apr 22, 2016
mismore...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by mismore(f): 10:19pm On Apr 22, 2016
ImDharay:
mismore...

Yes...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ImDharay: 7:03am On Apr 23, 2016
mismore:

Yes...
ur personal text,
watz d "a lot attached 2ur coolness...."
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by mismore(f): 9:05am On Apr 23, 2016
ImDharay:

ur personal text,
watz d "a lot attached 2ur coolness...."

You see, it's just the fact. Because i look cool doesn't mean you can take me for granted.
Good morning
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ImDharay: 9:06am On Apr 23, 2016
mismore:

You see, it's just the fact. Because i look cool doesn't mean you can take me for granted.
Good morning
oh, i see.
mrnin & ur nyyt...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by mismore(f): 9:12am On Apr 23, 2016
ImDharay:

oh, i see.
mrnin & ur nyyt...

My night was good...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ImDharay: 9:26am On Apr 23, 2016
mismore:

My night was good...
alryy, stay qood.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by mismore(f): 9:32am On Apr 23, 2016
ImDharay:

alryy, stay qood.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 24, 2016
Howdy.. Been awhile smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Bigmex: 1:16am On Apr 25, 2016
Hello Mismore
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by mismore(f): 9:17am On Apr 25, 2016
Bigmex:
Hello Mismore

Hi Bigmex
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by doveda: 10:51pm On Apr 26, 2016
JoeBlocks, you can't even afford my feeding allowance. Try again

Agbaya!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeBlocks(m): 11:00pm On Apr 26, 2016
doveda:
Joe Blocks, you can't even afford my feeding allowance. Try again

Agbaya!
I've told you before, shave your vagina, before you talk to me. Come on na. You wan make smell kill me? Abeg oh.. Hmm.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by doveda: 11:04pm On Apr 26, 2016
Chai! You grew up in the brothel and you know nothig about the female anatomy

Wait o! Are you not the one trying to police monikers that generalise shocked and you don't know anything about the female anatomy.

You can go, you have failed. undecided

JoeBlocks:
I've told you before, shave your vagina, before you talk to me. Come on na. You wan make smell kill me? Abeg oh.. Hmm.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeBlocks(m): 11:09pm On Apr 26, 2016
doveda:
Chai! You grew up in the brothel and you know nothig about the female anatomy

Wait o! Are you not the one trying to police monikers that generalise shocked and you don't know anything about the female anatomy.

You can go, you have failed. undecided

See me see wahala oh. The fact that you said I grew up in a brothel will make me no more about the female anatomy oh. See wetin you come dey talk Oh I forget, you're incoherent. Lol.

Abeg how far, you don shave that thing? wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ReignSilva(m): 7:31am On Apr 29, 2016
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by DanceVille: 4:08pm On May 03, 2016
Please, can you send me a message through this Email address?
ziongabriel6@gmail.com
Cc:funkychic
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Funkychic(f): 6:07pm On May 03, 2016
DanceVille:
Please, can you send me a message through this Email address?

ziongabriel6@gmail.com

Cc:funkychic

Ok....but first submit ur application letter to my secretary#tongueout#

(1) (2) (3) ... (2557) (2558) (2559) (2560) (2561) (2562) (2563) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.