Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2563) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2975671 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2560) (2561) (2562) (2563) (2564) (2565) (2566) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by AngelAhnie(f): 6:28pm On May 19, 2016
okuneddie I'm doing great, don't wanna comment on that thread
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by okuneddie(m): 6:32pm On May 19, 2016
AngelAhnie:
okuneddie I'm doing great, don't wanna comment on that thread

lol.....OK dear I understand.....where is danceville
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by AngelAhnie(f): 6:38pm On May 19, 2016
okuneddie:

I don't know dear, I've not seen him online. I guess u know why am avoiding that thread?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by okuneddie(m): 6:41pm On May 19, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I don't know dear, I've not seen him online. I guess u know why am avoiding that thread?

don't really know but guess there must be a reason......who are u running from?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by AngelAhnie(f): 6:43pm On May 19, 2016
okuneddie:

don't really know but guess there must be a reason......who are u running from?
No one dear grin don't want to see some comments
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by okuneddie(m): 6:50pm On May 19, 2016
AngelAhnie:
No one dear grin don't want to see some comments

OK o.....but we always have silly comments on nl na
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by DanceVille: 8:35pm On May 19, 2016
okuneddie:

Sir!
Long time jawe..
Just finished a school test yesterday, and able to power up my Pc today.
How you doing?
Angelahnie.. Pls check your mail inbox.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by okuneddie(m): 11:12pm On May 19, 2016
DanceVille:
Sir!
Long time jawe..
Just finished a school test yesterday, and able to power up my Pc today.
How you doing?
Angelahnie.. Pls check your mail inbox.

I'm very good.....how was the test
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by talk2joel(m): 6:11am On May 24, 2016

Why do you say so ?
I guess it's not too late 2get 2knw u!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 6:24am On May 24, 2016
Luv the way u ppl are brinqinq life
back ²ds graveyard. #fúckedUp NL mods tho....
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by DanceVille: 8:56pm On May 26, 2016
Hi Fiyah.

Please lets have a conversation here.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by DanceVille: 8:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
How has been your day today countrygirl?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Countrygirl(f): 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
DanceVille:
How has been your day today countrygirl?
My day was fine & urs?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by DanceVille: 8:44pm On Jul 28, 2016
Countrygirl:
My day was fine & urs?
Twas interesting dear..

This is another thread of mine dear..

Can we get to know each other?

My name is Gabriel.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Countrygirl(f): 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
DanceVille:
Twas interesting dear..

This is another thread of mine dear..

Can we get to know each other?

My name is Gabriel.
Derailers paradise

Ene is the name
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by DanceVille: 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2016
Countrygirl:
Derailers paradise

Ene is the name
Wow! Nice name.

You're from.. Lemme guess... Hmmm.. Delta or Cross River state.

Am I right?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Countrygirl(f): 9:07pm On Jul 28, 2016
DanceVille:
Wow! Nice name.

You're from.. Lemme guess... Hmmm.. Delta or Cross River state.

Am I right?
Nope
Benue state
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by DanceVille: 9:13pm On Jul 28, 2016
Countrygirl:
Nope
Benue state
Oops! My guess was wrong..

Lol! I'm from Kwara state dear..

What's the inspiration or story behind your moniker "countrygirl"?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Countrygirl(f): 9:19pm On Jul 28, 2016
DanceVille:
Oops! My guess was wrong..

Lol! I'm from Kwara state dear..

What's the inspiration or story behind your moniker "countrygirl"?
My MB is exhausted. Let's chat tomorrow, i will mention you
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by DanceVille: 9:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
Countrygirl:
My MB is exhausted. Let's chat tomorrow, i will mention you
Ok dear... Goodnight dear.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Countrygirl(f): 8:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
Danceville, where art thou
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by DanceVille: 9:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
Countrygirl:
Danceville, where art thou
Sowie dear.. I'm here.

How're you doing today?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Countrygirl(f): 10:09pm On Jul 29, 2016
DanceVille:
Sowie dear.. I'm here.

How're you doing today?
Am good

Trust your day was good?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by DanceVille: 12:03am On Jul 30, 2016
Countrygirl:
Am good

Trust your day was good?
Good morning dear.. Twas great. Have a wonderful night rest. And can I send you a mail?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Countrygirl(f): 8:16am On Jul 30, 2016
DanceVille:
Good morning dear.. Twas great. Have a wonderful night rest. And can I send you a mail?
Goodmorning.....yes you can
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by DanceVille: 8:45am On Jul 30, 2016
Countrygirl:
Goodmorning.....yes you can
Morning dear.. How was your night? Thanks.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 4:10pm On Jul 30, 2016
Hello house. Do you stay in porthacourt & wish to invest in a business? Now you have one. There is a fresh idea by me,already design by me to for student from nursery1 to basic1. If you would love to no more about this idea. Kindly reach out to me here. dmfederation@gmail.com. Cc laveda,sleekyshuga,stfuareyouGod. Kindly help me share. Thanks.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Adah96(f): 10:43pm On Jul 30, 2016
Pukka36 sent you a mail...kindly check n reply
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KINGinVAHALA: 11:37am On Aug 01, 2016
Good day my bosses and madams, thanks for all your supports so far, I must say I wouldn't have been here without your supports and encouragement. After weeks of vigorous campaigning, I happily inform you that voting for Mr Nairaland Contest 2016 has commenced. Please let's come together in making this dream a reality by voting for me, KINGinVAHALA as Mr Nairaland and with your votes victory would be ours at the end of the contest.

To vote kindly click on the link below and it would take you to the official voting thread then type

I VOTE KINGinVAHALA
cc NLJega

Please note that voting commences at 10am and it would end by 6pm.
THANKS!

https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination/1#48080188
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Countrygirl(f): 10:41pm On Aug 02, 2016
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by shegxi(m): 4:04pm On Aug 03, 2016
helo anyone and everyone.....am i the onli one feeling kind of slow today?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2560) (2561) (2562) (2563) (2564) (2565) (2566) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.