Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (382) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2962161 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 9:14am On May 27, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Hahahahaha cheesy cheesy..

What's your best bet? You are allowed 3 guesses smiley.

Good morning to you.. Best of today!
chaii ... dear u want me to fail Ni .. Oya give me 3 option ... Am a good guesser ... Morning ...better hours ahead ...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:51am On May 27, 2015
2dice:
chaii ... dear u want me to fail Ni .. Oya give me 3 option ... Am a good guesser ... Morning ...better hours ahead ...
LOL cheesy cheesy cheesy...
South (Rivers State)
North (Kano State)
East (Abia State)

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin... Quite easy, if you ask me tongue tongue..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:52am On May 27, 2015
Una good morning oo. Help me do this for a brother.
Vote "OSSY BROWN - OMG" as Best Gospel Pop

How to Vote "OSSY BROWN - OMG" as "Best Gospel Pop" and make it count:

1) Open the link --» http://xclusivegospel.com/2015/05/24/vote-now-next-rated-fans-choice-recognition-awards/

2) Scroll to find "Best Gospel Pop Category" and Click on "OSSY BROWN - OMG"

3) Connect to VOTE.
*After clicking "OSSY BROWN - OMG", If you find it hard to connect to vote, via Facebook, Twitter or Google+, you can click "Keep Vote anonymous" and it will still count.

Voting closes on Friday (29th May). Now is the best time to Vote. Thanks and God bless.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:53am On May 27, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

South (Rivers State)
North (Kano State)
East (Abia State)

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin... Quite easy, if you ask me tongue tongue..

You just come greet everybody wish them nice day forget me ba??

Continue. sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:54am On May 27, 2015
lordhugo:

Morning!
Thanks for the wishes and i hope a "HEAD" is somewhere in the mix today.

THE BEST TO YOU ALSO. (With a "head" too of course)
I forgive you embarassed embarassed.. Evil child..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:55am On May 27, 2015
Ploutos:
You just come greet everybody wish them nice day forget me ba??

Continue. sad
G
O
O
D

M
O
R
N
I
N
G cheesy cheesy cheesy

I saved yours for the last.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:57am On May 27, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

G
O
O
D

M
O
R
N
I
N
G cheesy cheesy cheesy

I saved yours for the last.
cheesy cheesy

Morning o grin Hope you had an awesome night rest? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:59am On May 27, 2015
naija1stpikin:

Morning to you sucrose wink
Wish you same

Caramel AKA brown brown sugar cheesy..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:00am On May 27, 2015
Ploutos:
cheesy cheesy

Morning o grin Hope you had an awesome night rest? grin
Yupie..

Least I forget, Happy Children's Day grin grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:00am On May 27, 2015
Ploutos:

1) Open the link --» http://xclusivegospel.com/2015/05/24/vote-now-next-rated-fans-choice-recognition-awards/

3) Connect to VOTE.
*After clicking "OSSY BROWN - OMG", If you find it hard to connect to vote, via Facebook, Twitter or Google+, you can click "Keep Vote anonymous" and it will still count.

Voting closes on Friday (29th May). Now is the best time to Vote. Thanks and God bless.
Cc: Everyone.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:01am On May 27, 2015
laykorn:

Morning, Sleeky Sleeky! smiley
Morning dear, and a Happy Children's Day cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 10:02am On May 27, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

South (Rivers State)
North (Kano State)
East (Abia State)

chaii ... See hot seat ... Lemme consult my shrine ... Okies ... Ur moniker has more of S in it .... So u must be from d South ....** River state. **
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:03am On May 27, 2015
2dice:
chaii ... See hot seat ... Lemme consult my shrine ... Okies ... Ur moniker has more of S in it .... So u must be from d South ....** River state. **
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy cheesy wink grin cheesy wink grin cheesy smiley grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:03am On May 27, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Yupie..

Least I forget, Happy Children's Day grin grin grin
cheesycheesy

Same to you grin

Help me with a vote ↑↑↑ biko! grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:06am On May 27, 2015
Ploutos:
cheesycheesy

Same to you grin

Help me with a vote ↑↑↑ biko! grin
Aiite.

Modified:
Link isn't opening undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 10:14am On May 27, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink grin cheesy wink grin cheesy smiley grin
all diS smiley .... Bae which side I dey laaa
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 10:22am On May 27, 2015
lordhugo:

Hehe. Thosr GIFS?

Only when I am in a good mood.

I take it you are in bad mood tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 10:26am On May 27, 2015
Ploutos:

3) Connect to VOTE.

Wrong link
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:26am On May 27, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 10:27am On May 27, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Caramel AKA brown brown sugar cheesy..

Yuck! I don't like caramel
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:33am On May 27, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 10:34am On May 27, 2015

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:35am On May 27, 2015
naija1stpikin:

Does this mean it voted?
Yes sir!
Thanks. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lordhugo(m): 10:39am On May 27, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

I forgive you embarassed embarassed.. Evil child..

When your boo is under your anointing, he is not evil o.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:43am On May 27, 2015
2dice:
all diS smiley .... Bae which side I dey laaa
LOL.. The reasons you gave for my State of origin got me laughing..

I'm igbo wink, Abia to be precise..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lordhugo(m): 10:44am On May 27, 2015
naija1stpikin:

I take it you are in bad mood tongue

.....I am currently getting into my good mood!

HOLD ON!

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 10:44am On May 27, 2015
Ploutos:
Yes sir!
Thanks. grin

Anytime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 10:46am On May 27, 2015
lordhugo:

.....I am currently getting into my good mood!

HOLD ON!

shocked shocked shocked shocked pawpaw leaf? shocked shocked

This is not good for Kingdom of God hopeful
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lordhugo(m): 10:46am On May 27, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

LOL.. The reasons you gave for my State of origin got me laughing..

I'm igbo wink, Abia to be precise..

Won't be suprised if you are from my village!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:51am On May 27, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:53am On May 27, 2015
lordhugo:

Won't be suprised if you are from my village!
Hmmmm.. You are an Abian?

1st and last letter of your LGAwink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:53am On May 27, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Voted
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

grin grin grin
Thanks miss. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.