Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Your Girlfriend Hosted Birthday Party Without Inviting You, Your Reaction? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Girlfriend Hosted Birthday Party Without Inviting You, Your Reaction? (5146 Views)

When A Guy Saw The Hot Chick He Met At A Party Without Makeup! / Would You Mind If Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Went Out To Party Without You? / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Girlfriend Hosted Birthday Party Without Inviting You, Your Reaction? by Trut(m): 10:51pm On Feb 12, 2015
Hi guys,

What will be your reaction if your girlfriend hosted a birthday party without Inviting you?

You both spoke on phone for 12:48 minutes the night before her birthday and you wish her a Happy Birthday in advance, but she didn't inform about the party.

Matured answers only.
Re: Your Girlfriend Hosted Birthday Party Without Inviting You, Your Reaction? by falconey(m): 10:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
let us both wait for mature answers
Re: Your Girlfriend Hosted Birthday Party Without Inviting You, Your Reaction? by Trut(m): 10:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
falconey:
let us both wait for mature answers
●k
Re: Your Girlfriend Hosted Birthday Party Without Inviting You, Your Reaction? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
She can kiss us goodbye.
Re: Your Girlfriend Hosted Birthday Party Without Inviting You, Your Reaction? by Trut(m): 11:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
Blackett:
She can kiss us goodbye.

Thank you.

More answers needed please
Re: Your Girlfriend Hosted Birthday Party Without Inviting You, Your Reaction? by ChikezieU(m): 11:17pm On Feb 12, 2015
U no get tv for house or any bar to hit or arnt busy with anything
Re: Your Girlfriend Hosted Birthday Party Without Inviting You, Your Reaction? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 12, 2015
Go and have a mature talk with her.
Let her know how u feel about not being invited to her birthday party.
Hmm...maybe she has a BF already who was invited and since u are the side guy...

Moving on...
So, basically try to get to the root of this sha... cos it's strange man.
Like my BF, asides my family should and would totally know am throwing a birthday bash. Heck! He will be there with me sorting out all the drinks, DJ stuff and all...
Hmm
Re: Your Girlfriend Hosted Birthday Party Without Inviting You, Your Reaction? by Trut(m): 11:19pm On Feb 12, 2015
ChikezieU:
U no get tv for house or any bar to hit or arnt busy with anything

Please read the post very and comprehend.
Re: Your Girlfriend Hosted Birthday Party Without Inviting You, Your Reaction? by ChikezieU(m): 11:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
Trut:

Please read the post very and comprehend.
is girlfriend ur fiance if ur male friend throw a birthday party without inviting would u come here to panic or is it because its a she. U need someone to tell u that its because u r side friend before u figure that out and just take the walk.
Re: Your Girlfriend Hosted Birthday Party Without Inviting You, Your Reaction? by Trut(m): 11:27pm On Feb 12, 2015
BaebieHot:
Go and have a mature talk with her.
Let her know how u feel about not being invited to her birthday party.
Hmm...maybe she has a BF already who was invited and since u are the side guy...

Moving on...
So, basically try to get to the root of this sha... cos it's strange man.
Like my BF, asides my family should and would totally know am throwing a birthday bash. Heck! He will be there with me sorting out all the drinks, DJ stuff and all...
Hmm

Thanks for you contribution.

I got to know about the party when I called her around 8 PM to night, the place was noisy. I ask her where issue she? She said she's in a joint with her friends doing her birthday party. I said OK I will call you later, when I called later and ask her why she didn't inform, her response was that "she know I won't able to come around due to distance".
Re: Your Girlfriend Hosted Birthday Party Without Inviting You, Your Reaction? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
Trut:

Thanks for you contribution.

I got to know about the party when I called her around 8 PM to night, the place was noisy. I ask her where issue she? She said she's in a joint with her friends doing her birthday party. I said OK I will call you later, when I called later and ask her why she didn't inform, her response was that "she know I won't able to come around due to distance".

Oh! She and her friends (girls?) went to a bar to celebrate her birthday? Well, I really don't see any harm there if they were only girls, probably she wanted an only girl party or something.

There probably might be no harm there also if guys were involved, she was just be considerate BUT she would have told u na. Simple as that.

Still, I smell something...
Re: Your Girlfriend Hosted Birthday Party Without Inviting You, Your Reaction? by emperorchedda(m): 11:46pm On Feb 12, 2015
Lol.
Make it even, get yourself another chick and make her a side chick because that's apparently what you are to her
Re: Your Girlfriend Hosted Birthday Party Without Inviting You, Your Reaction? by Chidonc(m): 11:47pm On Feb 12, 2015
Get myself a bottle of ORIGIN and laff my heads out bro, atleast I asked 2 finance it
Re: Your Girlfriend Hosted Birthday Party Without Inviting You, Your Reaction? by Trut(m): 11:47pm On Feb 12, 2015
BaebieHot:

Oh! She and her friends (girls?) went to a bar to celebrate her birthday? Well, I really don't see any harm there if they were only girls, probably she wanted an only girl party or something.

There probably might be no harm there also if guys were involved, she was just be considerate BUT she would have told u na. Simple as that.

Base on the answers she gave on the indirect questions I asked her when I was telling that she f○ck up, she said not only girls were present at the party, guys were there.

I have concluded plans to visit her on Saturday (Valentines day) with her Birthday and Val gift, but her action today has spoiled the show.
Re: Your Girlfriend Hosted Birthday Party Without Inviting You, Your Reaction? by ChikezieU(m): 12:03am On Feb 13, 2015
Dont worry by the time u go their see a guy holding her neck, u will post another topic
Re: Your Girlfriend Hosted Birthday Party Without Inviting You, Your Reaction? by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 13, 2015
Trut:

Base on the answers she gave on the indirect questions I asked her when I was telling that she f○ck up, she said not only girls were present at the party, guys were there.

I have concluded plans to visit her on Saturday (Valentines day) with her Birthday and Val gift, but her action today has spoiled the show.

Look! Don't spoil anything because of this. Visit her, give her the gifts, continue with the relationship. She probably might be telling the truth. No one knows but one thing for sure, if she is lying about something you will definitely know with time.
Enjoy!
Re: Your Girlfriend Hosted Birthday Party Without Inviting You, Your Reaction? by Trut(m): 12:17am On Feb 13, 2015
BaebieHot:

Look! Don't spoil anything because of this. Visit her, give her the gifts, continue with the relationship. She probably might be telling the truth. No one knows but one thing for sure, if she is lying about something you will definitely know with time.
Enjoy!

Do you know why I am angry, since last week. She always remind me everyday to come with her Birthday and Val gift, but she couldn't inform me about her planned birthday party. I wrote the word "Planned" because she told me that cooked food for her guests.

This girl in question was telling me on Wednesday night that she's broke, she has no money to buy her remaining text books and other needs, of which i promise to give her the money when I visit on Saturday.
Re: Your Girlfriend Hosted Birthday Party Without Inviting You, Your Reaction? by sunnydayasaba(m): 2:33am On Feb 13, 2015
Bros....Dnt chest DAT shit abeg, Tell her ur mind and wit her response, U jst get a side chick and move on...Girls like her are easily influenced by friends...No fall mugu, dnt give her anything again, save it for d new girl. Dnt let her eat her cake and have it. Even if she apologize dnt give her any gift....Man up
Re: Your Girlfriend Hosted Birthday Party Without Inviting You, Your Reaction? by Nobody: 2:40am On Feb 13, 2015
Don't give her shi.t...

Silly girl!
Re: Your Girlfriend Hosted Birthday Party Without Inviting You, Your Reaction? by Trut(m): 5:53am On Feb 13, 2015
sunnydayasaba:
Bros....Dnt chest DAT shit abeg, Tell her ur mind and wit her response, U jst get a side chick and move on...Girls like her are easily influenced by friends...No fall mugu, dnt give her anything again, save it for d new girl. Dnt let her eat her cake and have it. Even if she apologize dnt give her any gift....Man up

Thanks for contributing
Re: Your Girlfriend Hosted Birthday Party Without Inviting You, Your Reaction? by englishmart(m): 6:07am On Feb 13, 2015
no need to assume. It's just not possible
Re: Your Girlfriend Hosted Birthday Party Without Inviting You, Your Reaction? by GboyegaD(m): 6:15am On Feb 13, 2015
It depends as it calls for a deep reflection. What has been my reactions to the events she has invited me to before now? How have I always reacted when people invite me to outings? What is the perception I have created over time? My answer to these questions will guide my discussion with her and ultimately, my final decision.
Re: Your Girlfriend Hosted Birthday Party Without Inviting You, Your Reaction? by Nobody: 6:26am On Feb 13, 2015
Op,don't stress yourself.

It might just be a normal girls hangout,so no big deal telling you.

If she had wanted to keep it from you,she could have answered the call in a quiet place,or won't even mention it to you.

So bro,relax your mind.
Re: Your Girlfriend Hosted Birthday Party Without Inviting You, Your Reaction? by stinggy(m): 6:32am On Feb 13, 2015
Trut:
Hi guys,

What will be your reaction if your girlfriend hosted a birthday party without Inviting you?

You both spoke on phone for 12:48 minutes the night before her birthday and you wish her a Happy Birthday in advance, but she didn't inform about the party.

Matured answers only.
You have all rights to be angry. Truth is, even if it was a girls-only affair, she would have told you about it. Not for the purpose of coming around oo, but just for courtesy. Imagine you went there on a visit that day, you would have looked stupid.

She even cooked rice for the event? Hmmm..
There's more to this bro.

My advice: Go to her place without bday nor val's gift. Act cold, then see what are reactions will be like.
If she keeps talking about her gifts without trying to find out why you seem down, pls end the relationship. She's only in for the gains.

1 Like

Re: Your Girlfriend Hosted Birthday Party Without Inviting You, Your Reaction? by anigbajumo(m): 7:00am On Feb 13, 2015
Am less concern,I go dey gallant wif anoda gal in an auberge......as far as am damn far far frm broke I dnt care......#owo ni koko
Re: Your Girlfriend Hosted Birthday Party Without Inviting You, Your Reaction? by Flawlessangel(m): 7:14am On Feb 13, 2015
I agree with what Stinggy said......just go there without buying her any gift and let her see it on ur face that u aint happy wit her.......if she keeps bugging u about the gifts while showing little concern as 2 why u ar sad or possibly gets angry with u 4 not buying her any gift, drop the chick like a bad habit......cos she dsnt give a damn about ur feelings...she's in it 4 other things.

1 Like

Re: Your Girlfriend Hosted Birthday Party Without Inviting You, Your Reaction? by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 13, 2015
BaebieHot:

Abeg na lie.

It's another guy that organised the birthday for her and she couldn't afford to have him there.

If you know human psychology well you would notice she's already putting ideas and fabricating lies for him I.e he wouldn't come because of distance. Even if he were to be in another state. She would have at least told him. I am going out with friends later in the evening simple. Girls and lies. Chai.
Re: Your Girlfriend Hosted Birthday Party Without Inviting You, Your Reaction? by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 13, 2015
I will be sincere with you dude

you are the side guy.

that's all

1 Like

Re: Your Girlfriend Hosted Birthday Party Without Inviting You, Your Reaction? by Twaci(f): 8:10am On Feb 13, 2015
diddydiva:
I will be sincere with you dude

you are the side guy.

that's all
Good mawning dear
Re: Your Girlfriend Hosted Birthday Party Without Inviting You, Your Reaction? by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 13, 2015
Twaci:
Good mawning dear
good morning

how was your night?
Re: Your Girlfriend Hosted Birthday Party Without Inviting You, Your Reaction? by Twaci(f): 8:37am On Feb 13, 2015
diddydiva:

good morning

how was your night?
Cold....no blankie cry
Re: Your Girlfriend Hosted Birthday Party Without Inviting You, Your Reaction? by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 13, 2015
Twaci:
Cold....no blankie cry
eyah

sorry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Live Photos From Quilox Pool Party / Gold Circle Increases Its Price / Adorable Photo Of A Yoruba Couple In Traditional Attire (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.