Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,635 members, 7,958,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:11 AM

The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents (6581 Views)

Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly / Beware Of Jobless Men With Strong Diçk! / Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by Joel3(m): 8:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
slimyem:
Hahahahhaahahahahah

just send the mods an e-mail to have them close this thread.Do yourself that one favour.wink
never, who ever close this thread i will forgive.

I will continue from where i stop.
Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by okotv(m): 8:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
Stillfire:

This is NOT a sensible topic.
What is it with black men always always discussing women issues? Bloody hell! angry angry angry What is wrong with you people?
I cannot imagine White men sitting down to discuss the 'agony of women still living in their father's house?'
What the heck is wrong with black men for goodness sake?
What a bitchy set of males unleashed into this generation! angry angry grin
who gave you the exclusive right to bash the black man who told you that we just sit and discuss women and how they live their lives with all due respect, some black men might be weird but not all. We didn't tackle Ebola discussing women or did we Africa is the continent of hope, no matter what is said about us, we can only get better.

@poster...
If you have serious issues with ladies, control your third leg and urges, stay off relationships and stop degrading the black man.
Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by EfemenaXY: 9:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
okotv:
who gave you the exclusive right to bash the black man who told you that we just sit and discuss women and how they live their lives with all due respect, some black men might be weird but not all. We didn't tackle Ebola discussing women or did we Africa is the continent of hope, no matter what is said about us, we can only get better.

@poster...
If you have serious issues with ladies, control your third leg and urges, stay off relationships and stop degrading the black man.

You're missing the point.

The point is, that description fits the ilks of @OP who created this thread.
Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by okotv(m): 10:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
EfemenaXY:

I gave the poster his but nothing should push one to bash a whole race, its so unfair.

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by EfemenaXY: 10:04pm On Feb 13, 2015
okotv:
I gave the poster his but nothing should push one to bash a whole race, its so unfair.

There is some truth in what she posted.

And judging from the sort of threads we see here on NL, she does have a very valid point.
Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
okotv:
I gave the poster his but nothing should push one to bash a whole race, its so unfair

Trust me, she did not refer to people like you when she wrote it. kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by okotv(m): 10:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
EfemenaXY:

There is some truth in what she posted.

And judging from the sort of threads we see here on NL, she does have a very valid point.
if Nairaland represents Africa or the black man, then its microscopic few. Never believe all you read or see here cause were I reside, its not like this.

@poster, watch your ways
Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by okotv(m): 10:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Trust me, she did not refer to people like you when she wrote it. kiss kiss kiss
I know that. Thanks.
Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by EfemenaXY: 10:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
okotv:
if Nairaland represents Africa or the black man, then its microscopic few. Never believe all you read or see here cause were I reside, its not like this.

@poster, watch your ways

Oh, I know that. And I think so do many others on here. Anything posted here is taken with a pinch of salt.
Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by okotv(m): 10:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Oh, I know that. And I think so do many others on here. Anything posted here is taken with a pinch of salt.
alright. No need to prolong the arguments. Thanks for the civil responses though. Its rare these days.
Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by Stillfire: 10:39pm On Feb 13, 2015
okotv:

@poster...

Sorry, but just help me warn your brothers. tongue

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by okotv(m): 10:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
Stillfire:

Sorry, but just help me warn your brothers. tongue
I will try. Am just a person. Can't do it all alone but would do my best.
Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 13, 2015
interleukin:

My apologies.
You dont have to be nice all the time wink
Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by Joel3(m): 7:18am On Feb 14, 2015
chidyhels:

You dont have to be nice all the time wink
who is this one
Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by Joel3(m): 7:21am On Feb 14, 2015
EfemenaXY:

what do you me like the poster, do you ever think you are more sensible than I do?

Women watch your post.
Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by EfemenaXY: 8:51am On Feb 14, 2015
Joel3:
what do you me like the poster, do you ever think you are more sensible than I do?

Women watch your post.

If the shoe fits, wear it.

I should watch my post or else?? ?? ??
Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by Joel3(m): 9:05am On Feb 14, 2015
EfemenaXY:

If the shoe fits, wear it.

I should watch my post or else?? ?? ??
to avoid bashing.
Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by EfemenaXY: 9:09am On Feb 14, 2015
Joel3:
to avoid bashing.

From who?
Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 14, 2015
this guy is the realest nairalander. He says it as he sees it and i like that.
Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by Joel3(m): 9:17am On Feb 14, 2015
Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by Joel3(m): 9:17am On Feb 14, 2015
EfemenaXY:

From who?
from people you tried to frame nonsense with their topic.
Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by Joel3(m): 9:19am On Feb 14, 2015
krall:
this guy is the realest nairalander. He says it as he sees it and i like that.
thank you.
Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by EfemenaXY: 9:29am On Feb 14, 2015
Joel3:
from people you tried to frame nonsense with their topic.

Which people?

Frame nonsense? How does one frame nonsense? If the topic is nonsensical in the first place?
Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by Joel3(m): 9:37am On Feb 14, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Which people?

Frame nonsense? How does one frame nonsense? If the topic is nonsensical in the first place?

That's is why I said you need some bashing because as far as I am concern you are insulting me inDirectly by calling my topic nonsense thread.

When you try to do that you are only trying to make yourself sensible while others none. For crying out loud you are a woman and can't be make sense more than me. So Just stop it cause I might bash you from my next post.
Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by EfemenaXY: 9:40am On Feb 14, 2015
Joel3:

That's is why I said you need some bashing because as far as I am concern you are insulting me inDirectly by calling my topic nonsense thread.

When you try to do that you are only trying to make yourself sensible while others none. For crying out loud you are a woman and can't be make sense more than me. So Just stop it cause I might bash you from my next post.

And you call what you just typed up here ^^ sensible?
Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by Joel3(m): 9:46am On Feb 14, 2015
EfemenaXY:

And you call what you just typed up here ^^ sensible?
thank you. You win.
Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by ennon92(m): 10:11am On Feb 14, 2015
My olivebranch to the parties involved..
Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 14, 2015
Joel3:
who is this one
I really want to show love today angry
Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by Joel3(m): 10:46am On Feb 14, 2015
chidyhels:

I really want to show love today angry
and to who?
Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 14, 2015
Stillfire:

This is NOT a sensible topic.
What is it with black men always always discussing women issues? Bloody hell! angry angry angry What is wrong with you people?
I cannot imagine White men sitting down to discuss the 'agony of women still living in their father's house?'
What the heck is wrong with black men for goodness sake?
What a bitchy set of males unleashed into this generation! angry angry grin

My sis, help me check am na.
No electricity
No job
Senseless killings etc
But they rather discuss how to continually keeping the women as slaves .

Something is really wrong.
Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 12:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
Chillisauce:

My sis, help me check am na.
No electricity
No job
Senseless killings etc
But they rather discuss how to continually keeping the women as slaves .

Something is really wrong.
senseless fōol.
..... sit in your welfare home and spit your obamacare infested guts about how useless black africa/Nigeria is.... you useless diasporans should face racism well and stop trying to sound intellectual; seeing snow doesnt make your brain cool.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

40th Birthday Gift Idea To A Well Deserving Wife? / Your Mom Of 58 Years Old / We Just Met $ She's Talking About Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.