Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents (6374 Views)

Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly / Beware Of Jobless Men With Strong DiƧk! / Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by Joel3(m): 7:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
carefreewannabe:
Joel3, why is this thread about ladies? Are men who are 28+ and jobless not bothered?

Since when has unemployment become a topic linked to gender?

the reason this thread is about ladies, is because its about ladies...

Its not just about joblessness but also the surrounding. Check the topic again.

Its meant for ladies so stop bringing gender issue to this. You are free to create your topic for men. there have been several topic about broke guys on the front page lately.

By the way, Why is it that any topic about girls you are quick to bring gender issue to it?

Are you not tired of it?
Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
Joel3:

Its meant for ladies so stop bringing gender issue to this. You are free to create your topic for men. there have been several topic about broke guys on the front page lately.

By the way, Why is it that any topic about girls you are quick to bring gender issue to it?

Are you not tired of it?

See logic. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by EfemenaXY: 7:57pm On Feb 13, 2015
Joel3:

Are you not tired of it?

Answer her question jor! Or is that too hard for you?

Reiteration: Is joblessness at 28 specific to just females?

What's wrong with being single at age 28? (seeing as you obviously feel it's a problem.) And is this "problem" of being single at 28 a woman issue too?

Why're you hating on single, jobless women aged 28, tonight? Wetin dem do you?
Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by Joel3(m): 7:57pm On Feb 13, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Sorry, why would you think your post "pains me this much"? I only asked if you've had a square meal to eat since yesterday, and that you should do your humanitarian bit for society by marrying and providing jobs to these single, jobless 28 year olds.

Or are you jobless as well?
I am not your government neither am I their parent.

I might not have the resource to help either.

Yes I eat every time. Food is not problem. Problem might be in other area.
Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by EfemenaXY: 7:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
carefreewannabe:

See logic. grin

Can you imagine?

I blame the Nairaland administrators for making it possible for every Tunde, Hassan, and Obi to create illogical threads at will, simply because it's free to do so.
Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 13, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Can you imagine?

I blame the Nairaland administrators for making it possible for every Tunde, Hassan, and Obi to create illogical threads at will, simply because it's free to do so.

Tunde, Hassan and Obi grin

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by Joel3(m): 8:02pm On Feb 13, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Answer her question jor! Or is that too hard for you?

Reiteration: Is joblessness at 28 specific to just females?

What's wrong with being single at age 28? (seeing as you obviously feel it's a problem.) And is this "problem" of being single at 28 a woman issue too?

Why're you hating on single, jobless women aged 28, tonight? Wetin dem do you?

Check the topic again and it answer your problem, I said the agony they face not that I am bashing them intentionally. Unveiling what others might not know about
Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by EfemenaXY: 8:03pm On Feb 13, 2015
Joel3:
I am not your government neither am I their parent.

My government? What has my government got to do with single, jobless 28 year old females?

You don't have to be their parent to ease their pain by marrying them and providing them with jobs, or do you?

Joel3:
I might not have the resource to help either.

Oh? But you see it fit to ridicule them?

Ever heard the saying: "Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house"?

Joel3:
Yes I eat every time. Food is not problem. Problem might be in other area.

That wasn't the question.

I asked if you've had a square meal since yesterday.

Re: the bolded, good to know. Now apply that line of reasoning next time before you eagerly hit the keyboard to cast asperations on others.
Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by Joel3(m): 8:05pm On Feb 13, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Can you imagine?

I also blame the administrators for allowing
EfemenaXY carefreewannabe to post and comment rubbish on sensible topic.
Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by EfemenaXY: 8:05pm On Feb 13, 2015
Joel3:

Check the topic again and it answer your problem, I said the agony they face not that I am bashing them intentionally. Unveiling what others might not know about

The topic does not answer the question, neither have a got a problem.

So how has your unveiling their agonies helped you or them?
Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by EfemenaXY: 8:06pm On Feb 13, 2015
Joel3:

What's sensible about this topic?

Please! Help us "see" the sense you mention.

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by Joel3(m): 8:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
EfemenaXY:

What's sensible about this topic?

Please! Help us "see" the sense you mention.
if its doesn't make sense to you. It does to others.

And what make you think that what you don't find sense in others won't find sense in?
Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by EfemenaXY: 8:10pm On Feb 13, 2015
Joel3:

And what make you think that what you don't find sense in others won't find sense in?

And that's why I asked you to help us out and see the sense in your post.

So where is it, Joel3? I mean, the sense? Show me.
Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by Joel3(m): 8:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
EfemenaXY:

And that's why I asked you to help us out and see the sense in your post.

So where is it, Joel3? I mean, the sense? Show me.
maybe you are getting old and your brain so weak that you can't find it.

But I am see it all over the thread, sorry I can't help to show you.
Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by Stillfire: 8:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
Joel3:

This is NOT a sensible topic.
What is it with black men always always discussing women issues? Bloody hell! angry angry angry What is wrong with you people?
I cannot imagine White men sitting down to discuss the 'agony of women still living in their father's house?'
What the heck is wrong with black men for goodness sake?
What a bitchy set of males unleashed into this generation! angry angry grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by slimyem: 8:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
Joel3:

What agony?

How many have complained to you?
...and to reiterate Efe's question..how is this thread supposed to change anything if there's really a problem?
Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by Stillfire: 8:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
Joel3:
continue

This type of girls are highly desperate, most of them hardly have a choice this time around unlike when they were 22.
any man that walk up to them is their lover, they will try to trap him. they will packed and start living in his house even without him proposing to them.

And Some bad once are only looking for transit at the main time. They just want to hang around with any guy first all in the name of moving out from their parents house. From the guys house they will be trying their luck with different guys hoping for a better man. This are the set of girls that will lie that they are living with their brother not knowing its their boyfriend.

the spiritual ones will only take the names of any guy that work up to them to churches and prophet. By fire by force you must to marry this year. grin grin

To be continue

See the crap he wrote and he said he's not bashing them intentionally?
Bloody liar!

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by EfemenaXY: 8:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
Joel3:
maybe you are getting old and your brain so weak that you can't find it.

But I am see it all over the thread, sorry I can't help to show you.

You can't see it simply because it doesn't exist.

It takes a senseless person to create an equally senseless post. Do you agree? Now Joel, what are you doing to help ease the ladies' "pain" of being single and jobless at 28?
Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by slimyem: 8:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
Joel3:

So far, NOBODY has found a sense in it after 49 posts.Does that not tell you something?
Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by Stillfire: 8:22pm On Feb 13, 2015
slimyem:
What agony?

How many have complained to you?
...and to reiterate Efe's question..how is this thread supposed to change anything if there's really a problem?

Exactly! How is he changing the so called problem? Is he and his brothers marrying these girls in 'agony'?
Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by EfemenaXY: 8:23pm On Feb 13, 2015
Stillfire:

What is it with black men always always discussing women issues? Bloody hell! angry angry angry What is wrong with you people?
I cannot imagine White men sitting down to discuss the 'agony of women still living in their father's house?'

Where is Aisha2 when you need her most?

I think this was the sort of new-breed-bone-idle-generational Nairaland males she was referring to. The ones who spend all their waking hours scouring the net and coming up with silly threads to make them feel important on the www. Small compensation for their inadequacies in real life. She also did mention that they don't bathe either. lipsrsealed cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by Joel3(m): 8:24pm On Feb 13, 2015
Stillfire:

grin grin grin grin
Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2015
Stillfire:

I wonder. grin

It's a phenomenon a sociologist could elaborate on.
Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by Joel3(m): 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2015
EfemenaXY:

You can't see it simply because it doesn't exist.

It takes a senseless person to create an equally senseless post. Do you agree? Now Joel, what are you doing to help ease the ladies' "pain" of being single and jobless at 28?
that's why I am bringing their matter to public so people can help.

That's the help I am doing. All of them cannot marry me.
Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by Joel3(m): 8:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
slimyem:
So far, NOBODY has found a sense in it after 49 posts.Does that not tell you something?
more people who find sense in it did not comment.

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by EfemenaXY: 8:30pm On Feb 13, 2015
Joel3:
that's why I am bringing their better to public so people can help.

That's the help I am doing. All of them cannot marry me.

Why ever not?
Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by Stillfire: 8:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Where is Aisha2 when you need her most?

I think this was the sort of new-breed-bone-idle-generational Nairaland males she was referring to. The ones who spend all their waking hours scouring the net and coming up with silly threads to make them feel important on the www. Small compensation for their inadequacies in real life. She also did mention that they don't bathe either. lipsrsealed cheesy

Freaking bone idle to the bone marrow! grin
The type that will be counting the eggs in a woman's ovaries, act as her unpaid time keeper to monitor when she's due to be married.
They have uncountable things to whine about women and nothing to show forth in the 'advancement of science and technology'.
No wonder the White man could take over Africa.
Bunch of whiny, powerless and ineffectual nonentities.
God why? Why did you curse us with this kind of men? angry angry angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by EfemenaXY: 8:38pm On Feb 13, 2015
Stillfire:

The type that will be counting the eggs in a woman's ovaries, act as her unpaid time keeper to monitor when she's due to be married.
They have uncountable things to whine about women and nothing to show forth in the 'advancement of science and technology'.
God why? Why did you curse us with this kind of men? angry angry angry angry angry

grin grin grin

They just haven't evolved yet.

Not all males o! Just the ones we get on Nairaland. I know it's a slow process, but I didn't know it's this slow. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by Joel3(m): 8:40pm On Feb 13, 2015
Stillfire:

you should be asking God on curse on africa women rather
Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by Stillfire: 8:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
carefreewannabe:

I wonder. grin

It's a phenomenon a sociologist could elaborate on.

Absolutely.
Not only sociologist, but a psychologist and neurologist to decode the black African male.
The neurologist would tell us if it is brain cells or cotton wool (or sanitary pad since dem sabi female matters pass dem mama) that is in their heads. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by Stillfire: 8:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
Joel3:
you should be asking God on curse on africa women rather

Boring! Go and fight the White man. Stop disturbing african women! Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tongue

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by slimyem: 8:42pm On Feb 13, 2015
Joel3:
more people who find sense in it did not comment.
Hahahahhaahahahahah

just send the mods an e-mail to have them close this thread.Do yourself that one favour.wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twin Marries Twin, And They Have Identical Twin Boys / The Ultimate Source Of Black Women's Low Self Esteem And Insecurities / Still Bearing Your Maiden Name After Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.