Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State (9892 Views)

Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. / Buy Lands At "Royal Palms Estates", Okuku, Owerri. / Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by spyder880(m): 5:40pm On Mar 14, 2015
Inspection of another land in Emene area planned for tomorrow. More details after the inspection.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by spyder880(m): 7:32am On Mar 16, 2015
Hello my good people, this is to bring us up to date with my efforts to secure a good area where we could all buy good properties in Enugu and get the best out of our investment. You will all recall that the land we are checking out at Ubahu in Nkanu East LGA is no longer available as the promoters all ran away when I demanded that their identities be verified.

Now I spent the last six weeks looking for another land that will be safe and secure, a place we can buy lands and have a rest of mind. My criteria has always been safety of the investment, with an eye to a quicker appreciation in the value of the land. I am also mindful of price.

After looking at several locations and selection of the options, I am choosing a land situated at Ugwuomu Nike, not too far away from Godfrey Okoye university, permanent site. From my initial investigations over the past three weeks, the land is safe and the families that own them are well known, there is no dispute anyway, I also have a direct access to the traditional ruler and the president of the community. I am satisfied with the results of my enquiries. I am looking at getting 100 plots of land from this location.

The only other problem is that the families owning the land are not agreeing to my offer price. We are still N150,000 apart in the price negotiations. They want me to pay N500,000 for each plot but I offered N350,000. We are still on the negotiation table and another meeting is slated for Tuesday evening.

The topography of the land is good in most parts, level and not too stony like many Enugu lands, a natural water source is near the land but will need a small bridge or culvert for entrance from that part of the land. There are other roads leading to the land, but will require a bulldozer to work on the road.

Some other professional bodies has bought lands near this land. They are working on their land without any problems. Expect more updates in the coming days. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by whirlwind7(m): 7:51pm On Mar 16, 2015
Nice. Been waiting for your update.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by spyder880(m): 6:49pm On Mar 18, 2015
FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, I AM DISCONTINUING WITH THE PURSUIT OF THE PIECE OF LAND AT UBAHU IN NKANU EAST LGA.

I NOW REGARD THIS THREAD CLOSED

I AM NOW INVOLVED IN SECURING ANOTHER LAND AT UGWUOMU NIKE, VERY CLOSE TO ENUGU. SEE DETAILS HERE.....

https://www.nairaland.com/2203264/buy-lands-planned-estate-royal
Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by mufutau55(m): 7:26pm On Mar 18, 2015
Thread Closed. As per Spyder880...

Hajji M.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Fire Razes Houses In Delta Community (photos) / Help: How Do I Make It As A Real Estate Agent? / A Plot Of Land For Sale In Owerri, Imo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.