Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,009 members, 7,849,070 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:11 PM

CBN Under Pressure To Devalue Naira Again - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN Under Pressure To Devalue Naira Again (2375 Views)

I Was Overthrown In 1984 For Refusing To Devalue The Naira – Buhari / US To Press Nigeria To Devalue Naira - Reuters / Why I Refused To Devalue Naira, Remove Fuel Subsidy - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: CBN Under Pressure To Devalue Naira Again by jars9: 10:22am On Feb 13, 2015
The Janajweedians are here again, if we are to devalue the naira and so?naira would bounce back the problems are from within and that's what the imf looks into,looming political instability emanating from Boko hari and theif.nubu and Nigeria at war on one side all this affects the naira,so you guys should hold APC PA SUPER CLUELESS BOKO HARI AND THIEFNUB.U RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR WOES , NIGERIA WAS BEGINNING TO HEAD IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION BEFORE THE EMERGENCE OF APC THIEFNUB.U AND BOKO HARI MARRIAGE.

Re: CBN Under Pressure To Devalue Naira Again by maestroferddi: 10:33am On Feb 13, 2015
Somebody should help me: Is this CBN governor Godwin Emefiele bad, average or good?

I have something for Jonathan but I am really unable to place a finger on Mr Emefiele's strategic thrust and trajectory.

I don't frankly know what he is doing as a key economic policy adviser in this critical period...

(1) (2) (Reply)

U.S. Requests For Buruji Kashamu’s Extradition / (photos) The State Of Portharcourt Road In Aba Abia State. / Nasir El Rufai As Kaduna’s ‘Chemical Ali’ – The Gbagyi Villa Misdemeanor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.