Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,014 members, 7,835,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

(photos) The State Of Portharcourt Road In Aba Abia State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (photos) The State Of Portharcourt Road In Aba Abia State. (2362 Views)

Photos: Portharcourt Road Aba, Abia State Government To The Rescue. / Good News: Governor Ikpeazu To Flag Off Reconstruction Of Portharcourt Road Aba / Crowd Jubilate With Wike Over Supreme Court Victory On Street Of Portharcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photos) The State Of Portharcourt Road In Aba Abia State. by reganvida: 7:58am On Jun 20, 2015
People keep saying how bad portharcourt road in aba is, how buses that are going to portharcourt goes through Osisioma in order to avoid the death traps in portharcourt road. I keep telling myself that that was an exaggeration until i went there myself.
I had to use three drops which entails stopping at the end of a patch of good road,crossing a sea of mud water on foot and boarding another keke until i got to flyover.
I don't know what the people of Aba did to the immediate past governor,but if this is punishment,he should have just dropped on bomb on these people.
I ask the present governor to please look into this road asap.

1 Like

Re: (photos) The State Of Portharcourt Road In Aba Abia State. by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 20, 2015
TA orji allow that road to detoriate so that his Ikeazu stooge will construct it and then gain popularity in the eyes of Aba people.

Ikpeazu will be booted in due course by the election tribunal
Re: (photos) The State Of Portharcourt Road In Aba Abia State. by melvin0004(m): 8:15am On Jun 20, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
TA orji allow that road to detoriate so that his Ikeazu stooge will construct it and then gain popularity in the eyes of Aba people.

hmmmm tribunal I laugh in french

1 Like

Re: (photos) The State Of Portharcourt Road In Aba Abia State. by reganvida: 8:18am On Jun 20, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Your saying T.A Orji have planning to install Ikpeazu for 8years? That road has been on steady decline for the past 7 or 8yrs.
Re: (photos) The State Of Portharcourt Road In Aba Abia State. by isan(m): 8:39am On Jun 20, 2015
Ogun state roads was like dis for 12 years under pdp governor called gbenga daniel but since ogun people take a u-turn and vote in APC governor atleast some of the roads are now wearing a new looks... ABIA people should take u-turn and vote in APGA governor if they want change
Re: (photos) The State Of Portharcourt Road In Aba Abia State. by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 20, 2015
Buhari is involve
Re: (photos) The State Of Portharcourt Road In Aba Abia State. by Ponponkon: 8:57am On Jun 20, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Portharcourt road is a federal government road. Blame Obasanjo,GEJ and Buhari for neglecting the road. Your criminal brother OUK played hide and seek games with that road,your criminal Uncle T A Orji and GEJ repeated the same thing,but our cherished son Dr Ikpeazu will fix it if President Buhari continue to neglect us the way he did in 1984 and has followed suit in this present administration. God that has always been with his annoited son Dr Ikpeazu will continue to give him strength and support as he embarks on the Journey to redeem our land that was spoilt by you foreigners.
Re: (photos) The State Of Portharcourt Road In Aba Abia State. by Ponponkon: 9:04am On Jun 20, 2015
reganvida:
People keep saying how bad portharcourt road in aba is, how buses that are going to portharcourt goes through Osisioma in order to avoid the death traps in portharcourt road. I keep telling myself that that was an exaggeration until i went there myself.
I had to use three drops which entails stopping at the end of a patch of good road,crossing a sea of mud water on foot and boarding another keke until i got to flyover.
I don't know what the people of Aba did to the immediate past governor,but if this is punishment,he should have just dropped on bomb on these people.
I ask the present governor to please look into this road asap.
federal road
Re: (photos) The State Of Portharcourt Road In Aba Abia State. by Ponponkon: 9:09am On Jun 20, 2015
Buhari supporters tactically tasking Dr Ikpeazu to perform Buhari's duties. Buhari we don't have any Federal presence in Abia State,there is no motorable Federal road here except the one being repaired by Dr Ikpeazu. Wake Buhari,it is 3 weeks already yet no shot on goal
Re: (photos) The State Of Portharcourt Road In Aba Abia State. by Benzzle: 9:24am On Jun 20, 2015
Ponponkon:
Buhari supporters tactically tasking Dr Ikpeazu to perform Buhari's duties. Buhari we don't have any Federal presence in Abia State,there is no motorable Federal road here except the one being repaired by Dr Ikpeazu. Wake Buhari,it is 3 weeks already yet no shot on goal
you're really foolish why not blame your brother GEJ for not even remembering the road after 6years
Otu ma gi

1 Like

Re: (photos) The State Of Portharcourt Road In Aba Abia State. by donphilopus: 9:28am On Jun 20, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Why would he be booted when y'all unanimously voted him in? You said PDP (Jonathan) is good for Nigeria but (PDP) [Ikpeazu] not good for Abia. Is that not hypocrisy?! Carry go joor Ikpeazu, the good people of Nigeria are behind you!

1 Like

Re: (photos) The State Of Portharcourt Road In Aba Abia State. by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 20, 2015
donphilopus:

Why would he be booted when y'all unanimously voted him in? You said PDP (Jonathan) is good for Nigeria but (PDP) [Ikpeazu] not good for Abia. Is that not hypocrisy?! Carry go joor Ikpeazu, the good people of Nigeria are behind you!
Is it dat u got no wisdom or u just don't wanna use it?
Re: (photos) The State Of Portharcourt Road In Aba Abia State. by Ponponkon: 9:31am On Jun 20, 2015
Benzzle:
you're really foolish why not blame your brother GEJ for not even remembering the road after 6years
Otu ma gi
tell Buhari to come and do his work dats al
Re: (photos) The State Of Portharcourt Road In Aba Abia State. by donphilopus: 9:35am On Jun 20, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Is it dat u got no wisdom or u just don't wanna use it?

ORE-MUMU-ANUS, stop foaming at the mouth and answer my question. In case you've forgotten the question, why is PDP not good for Abia but good for Nigeria?!
Re: (photos) The State Of Portharcourt Road In Aba Abia State. by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 20, 2015
donphilopus:

ORE-MUMU-ANUS, stop foaming at the mouth and answer my question. In case you've forgotten the question, why is PDP not good for Abia but good for Nigeria?!
Why is APC not good for Osun buh good for Nigeria?
1-1
Re: (photos) The State Of Portharcourt Road In Aba Abia State. by reganvida: 9:40am On Jun 20, 2015
donphilopus:

One thing we should learn is to vote individuals and not parties. PDP can be good for the center and no good for the state and vice versa depending on d individuals.

1 Like

Re: (photos) The State Of Portharcourt Road In Aba Abia State. by Kingspin(m): 9:50am On Jun 20, 2015
We know before now, so no fact in denying it like some states will be prid and go abt it foaming, while they are dying and smiling. The past govt of T.a Orji was a poison to the state. The authority reponsible should go on a rescue mission and start work on that ph road immediately.
Re: (photos) The State Of Portharcourt Road In Aba Abia State. by Seye25(m): 11:01am On Jun 20, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Hmmmm ECOTERRORS.. Na u sabi

(1) (Reply)

Bad State Of Agbado,ogun State (photo) / Anambra Election: Why Youths Are Behind Nwoye (Photos,Videos) / Pro-atiku Supporters Please Lets Show Our Solidarity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.