Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

She Cant Look At Me In The Eyes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Cant Look At Me In The Eyes (918 Views)

Nigerian Girls Can't Look Me In The Eyes, Why??! / My Heart Melts Each Time I Look At Those Eyes (photos) / 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Cant Look At Me In The Eyes by pich4real(m): 6:32am On Feb 13, 2015
av known her for three yrs, but one thing I noticed is dat wen I talk to her she just looks down or sideways, she cant really look at me in d eyes directly, pls is it dat we are not close enof cos wen she is wit other guys I see dat she is free wit dem and they flow very well and she is d bold type
Re: She Cant Look At Me In The Eyes by arimahoseloka(m): 6:55am On Feb 13, 2015
#mouthodouralert*
Re: She Cant Look At Me In The Eyes by madridguy(m): 6:57am On Feb 13, 2015
My dear brother, based on my own personal experience it is Love. I remember one of my ex years back, whenever she looks straight into my eyes she will be crying for no reason. She loves me too much. So I will assume the same apply to your GF too.

1 Like

Re: She Cant Look At Me In The Eyes by Enegod(m): 7:04am On Feb 13, 2015
People don't make eye contact for many reasons. Some times it simply comes from habit, other times it can be because they are telling a lie.
Either way, it should not be a deal
breaker. If the person is sincere, why bother?!! undecided
Making a big deal out of eye contact,
makes it seem as if a person is searching
for any possible reason to have a problem.angry Anyways...
NOTE:
-if she looks down, usually means she's
shy
-if she looks to the left or right, means
she isn't interested...undecided
Re: She Cant Look At Me In The Eyes by Faibuhari: 7:33am On Feb 13, 2015
Either you are her maga or you are ugly or you are doing child abuse to her
Re: She Cant Look At Me In The Eyes by falconey(m): 8:11am On Feb 13, 2015
Faibuhari:
Either you are her maga or you are ugly or you are doing child abuse to her
no one is ugly
Re: She Cant Look At Me In The Eyes by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 8:34am On Feb 13, 2015
slow self esteem towards you, she has huge respect for you.

Are you a shy type? because girls don't look at guys that talks offkey
Re: She Cant Look At Me In The Eyes by justmag(m): 8:38am On Feb 13, 2015
It's because love is blind.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Sensible To Ask A Girl Out Online Without Knowing Her / How Can You Tell If A Girl Has Butt Implants? / Help Him Choose Between Two Friends.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.