Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Nigerian Girls Can't Look Me In The Eyes, Why??! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Can't Look Me In The Eyes, Why??! (2304 Views)

Sometimes I Wish A Woman Would Look Me In The Eye And Tell Me "I Like You" / Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation / The Reason Why Uniport Girls Can't Be Trusted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls Can't Look Me In The Eyes, Why??! by Akanbibabatunde(m): 10:15pm On Apr 28, 2017
Why is it that Nigerian girls can't look me in the eyes? Once i introduce my self, they begin to blush and look down . i noticed it isn't only me but every rich dúde i know. Unlike the way they talk to other regular boys.
Is it that they lack esteem or because am rich?

Advise

Lalasticlala front page
cool
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Look Me In The Eyes, Why??! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
It's called playing coy .
Nothing to do with self esteem. It appeals to certain men that "helpless & vulnerable" look.
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Look Me In The Eyes, Why??! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
ikp120:

Joe igbokwe for president 2019. he's a good Hausa man

just look at this one sad

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Look Me In The Eyes, Why??! by nepapole(m): 10:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
Tati billion for d akant.... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Look Me In The Eyes, Why??! by eshietIntrepid(m): 10:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
And who are u?

By way how often do u brush

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Look Me In The Eyes, Why??! by MostBanned: 10:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
Another one undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Look Me In The Eyes, Why??! by EXCUSEme2: 10:18pm On Apr 28, 2017

Front page ke............ If dis topic enter front page, I no go chop rice for one week...... gringrin

Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Look Me In The Eyes, Why??! by emeijeh(m): 10:20pm On Apr 28, 2017
Akanbibabatunde:
Why is it that Nigerian girls can't look me in the eyes? Once i introduce my self, they begin to blush and look down . i noticed it isn't only me but every rich dúde i know. Unlike the way they talk to other regular boys.

Advise

Lalasticlala front page
cool

Are u sure its not what i am thinking?

I know you know it is!

MOUTH ODOUR THINGS OF COURSE! grin grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Look Me In The Eyes, Why??! by Teewhydalegend: 10:20pm On Apr 28, 2017
undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Look Me In The Eyes, Why??! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 28, 2017
Raine80:
Nothing to do with self esteem. It appeals to certain men that "helpless & vulnerable" look.
you self don sabi the name now now sad
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Look Me In The Eyes, Why??! by youngest85(m): 10:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
Gari soaker forming big boy......
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Look Me In The Eyes, Why??! by RealHaute: 10:24pm On Apr 28, 2017
Raine80:

It irritates me.
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Look Me In The Eyes, Why??! by Akanbibabatunde(m): 10:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
emeijeh:

Are u sure its not what i am thinking?

I know you know it is!

MOUTH ODOUR THINGS OF COURSE! grin grin
just like how your father woo your mam ... With his ugh??
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Look Me In The Eyes, Why??! by Akanbibabatunde(m): 10:26pm On Apr 28, 2017
Raine80:
is that why they stutter also??
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Look Me In The Eyes, Why??! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 28, 2017
it is because you are rich.....mtchew. You'd better go organize prayer for yourself

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Look Me In The Eyes, Why??! by Epositive(m): 10:28pm On Apr 28, 2017
MostBanned:
Another one undecided
deeeeeeeeejaaaaayy o p tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Look Me In The Eyes, Why??! by emeijeh(m): 10:30pm On Apr 28, 2017
Akanbibabatunde:
just like how your father woo your mam ... With his ugh??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Look Me In The Eyes, Why??! by youngbelieve(f): 10:32pm On Apr 28, 2017
abeg lemme come and be going I bin miss road

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Look Me In The Eyes, Why??! by Alitair(m): 10:32pm On Apr 28, 2017
angry is something wrong with ur eye,?
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Look Me In The Eyes, Why??! by Akanbibabatunde(m): 10:37pm On Apr 28, 2017
emeijeh:

undecided wretched boi
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Look Me In The Eyes, Why??! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 28, 2017
RealHaute:

It irritates me.
That's you
You are not part of the "some men " then are you?
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Look Me In The Eyes, Why??! by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
Haba, see another of Airforce1' village people. Vain twerps!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Look Me In The Eyes, Why??! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 28, 2017
Akanbibabatunde:
is that why they stutter also??
Do you use big words when you speak to them ?
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Look Me In The Eyes, Why??! by Apus: 11:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
I smell scam here.
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Look Me In The Eyes, Why??! by Akanbibabatunde(m): 7:32am On Apr 29, 2017
Raine80:

Do you . big words when you speak to them ?
no, just English because I'm not fluent in dialect besides these are big girls.
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Look Me In The Eyes, Why??! by Jodha(f): 7:39am On Apr 29, 2017
Pictures of the eyes.. And the money or... Yhu know the rest grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Look Me In The Eyes, Why??! by Akanbibabatunde(m): 9:04am On Apr 29, 2017
Jodha:
Pictures of the eyes.. the money or... Yhu know the rest grin
undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Look Me In The Eyes, Why??! by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 29, 2017
Cuz u too dang sexy grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Look Me In The Eyes, Why??! by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 29, 2017
What a threadsmiley
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Look Me In The Eyes, Why??! by MrSavage: 9:22am On Apr 29, 2017
Akanbibabatunde:

Advise

Lalasticlala front page
cool
you must be ugly bro angry
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Look Me In The Eyes, Why??! by Akanbibabatunde(m): 5:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
MrSavage:
you must be ugly bro angry
undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Look Me In The Eyes, Why??! by 5thAngel(f): 6:15pm On Apr 29, 2017
...you haven't met me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Nairalanders Just Take Joy In Using Intimidating English / Why There Are So Many Stupid Men And Women In Romance Block ? / Weird Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady In Need Of Iphone 8 And A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.