Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Prof Viola Onwuliri Minister Of State, Education In Trouble - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof Viola Onwuliri Minister Of State, Education In Trouble (6142 Views)

Viola Adaku Onwuliri Disgraced In New York By Sowore Omoyele (Throwback Video) / Fani-kayode, Falae, Udenwa, Nenadi, Onwuliri In N3.145billion Fraud / Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof Viola Onwuliri Minister Of State, Education In Trouble by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 13, 2015
PROF VIOLA ONWULIRI IN TROUBLE AS NDI EZE IMO CONVEYS AN EMERGENCY MEETING OVER
HER ACTIONS RECENTLY.IT SHOULD BE RECALLED THAT PROF ONWULIRI ON TUESDAY THIS WEEK MOBILISED MORE THAN TWO HUNDRED WOMEN FROM NEIGHBOURING STATES WHO CAME AND DEFILED OUR LAND BY
MATCHING DOWN TO GOVT HOUSE OWERRI
WITH CASKET FOR REASONS BEST KNOWN TO
THEM. HOWEVER, SUCH AN ACTION HAS BEEN
DESCRIBED BY WELL MEANING IMOLITES AS
BARBARIC, UNCALLED FOR, SACRILAGE, AND AN
ACT OF ABORMINATION. THOUGH, THE PROTESTERS WHO WERE NOT EVEN FROM THE STATE HAD THE BIGGEST LESSON OF THEIR
LIFE AS IMO WOMEN AND YOUTHS TROUPED
OUT IN THEIR LARGE NUMBERS AND GAVE
THEM GENERAL BEATING.BASED ON THIS,NDIEZE IMO ESPECIALLY THOSE FROM OWERRI
ZONE HAD AN EMERGENCY MEETING TODAY
AND RESOLVED AS FOLLOWS: 1.THAT VIOLA
ONWULIRI HAS DEFILED OUR LAND BY
DEPOSITING A COFFIN AT GOVT HOUSE WHICH
THEY DESCRIBED AS THE DESCREATION OF
OWERRI ZONE, SACRILAGE AND AN ACT OF
ABORMINATION.2. THAT THE CHAIRMAN OF
NDI EZE OWERRI ZONE EZE CHIDUME OKORO
SHOULD AS A MATTER OF URGENCY, CONVEY
THE DISSATISFACTION OF NDI EZE IMO TO
ONWULIRI THROUGH THE TRADITIONAL RULER
OF AMUZI ANCIENT KINGDOM.3. THAT ALL IMO
TRADITIONAL RULERS ARE TO CONVERGE IN
FRONT OF GOVT HOUSE ON TUESDAY 17TH OF
FEBRUARY 2015 BY 8AM PROMPT IN ORDER TO
APPEASE THE gods OR PROBABLY MAKE
ATONEMENT FOR HER SINS. MAY GOD HEAL
OUR LAND.TO THIS END, I THEREFORE WISH TO
ADVISE ONWULIRI TO TAKE IT EASY. THIS TYPE
OF ACTION IS UNCALLED FOR,ITS NOT POLITICS
ATOL.IT KILLS AND ITS DISTROYS.GOD HAS
ALREADY ORDERNED WHOSOEVER THAT WILL
BE THE GOVERNOR OF IMO STATE COME
2015,AND THERE IS NOTHING ANY BODY CAN
DO ABOUT, HENCE NO BODY CAN SAY YES
WHEN GOD SAYS NO.IMO IS IN THE HAND OF
GOD AND MUST BE BETTER........source imo youth vanguard.

1 Share

Re: Prof Viola Onwuliri Minister Of State, Education In Trouble by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 13, 2015
I Disagree with her irresponsible and pitiful
behavior. She is not helping her party with such
show of shame. #TruthBeTold

3 Likes

Re: Prof Viola Onwuliri Minister Of State, Education In Trouble by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 13, 2015
Still Mbafive,with their clannish & fetish
desperation. God forgive & forbid you from this
way of life ! If you observe closely, the people
that will still post jargon here I'll be the same.

2 Likes

Re: Prof Viola Onwuliri Minister Of State, Education In Trouble by eastman11: 9:36am On Feb 13, 2015
How do i believe this story, where is her picture carrying coffin or in the group carrying coffin. She has the right to support her party and to play politics.
Okorocha should learn to play politics without bitterness.

8 Likes

Re: Prof Viola Onwuliri Minister Of State, Education In Trouble by MRLINGTON(m): 9:40am On Feb 13, 2015
The same onwuliri dah lost her husband sometime ago?? The wife of former FuTo VC?? She jes taking tins too far...
Re: Prof Viola Onwuliri Minister Of State, Education In Trouble by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 13, 2015
MRLINGTON:
The same onwuliri dah lost her husband sometime ago?? The wife of former FuTo VC?? She jes taking tins too far...
Viola is possessed by evil spirits and needs deliverance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prof Viola Onwuliri Minister Of State, Education In Trouble by eyeview: 11:06am On Feb 13, 2015
This is the Rochas version of the story ooo.
The news that earlier broke was that Rochas organised some people that accused the woman of killing her husband. The former VC that died in a plane crash. He further mocked her widowhood. On hearing the governor do this to one of their own,the state umbrella body that protects widows came out to protest in anger against the governor. But on instruction,a commissioner mobilized some thugs who beat up the women around Okigwe road leading to wethral Road. The commissioner was said to have been physically there supervising the beatings.The thugs thereafter seized the video camera of the NTA staff for videoing it. Some of the widows were really wounded. It had to take the intervention of the military from Obinze command to save the widows.
When the governor returned,he stated that the widows were hired from the PDP led Abia state to tarnish his image.
They never even got to the government house talkless of dropping any coffin.
And trust Rochas to call out the Royal fathers and Traditional Rulers at the slightest thing,most of them don't like the governor as he treats them with disdain and disrespect.
Its necessary that readers have a balanced view before passing judgement

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prof Viola Onwuliri Minister Of State, Education In Trouble by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 13, 2015
eyeview:
The news that earlier broke was that Rochas organised some people that accused the woman of killing her husband. The former VC that died in a plane crash. He further mocked her widowhood. On hearing the governor do this to one of their own,the state umbrella body that protects widows came out to protest in anger against the governor. But on instruction,a commissioner mobilized some thugs who beat up the women around Okigwe road leading to wethral Road. The commissioner was said to have been physically there supervising the beatings.The thugs thereafter seized the video camera of the NTA staff for videoing it. Some of the widows were really wounded. It had to take the intervention of the military from Obinze command to save the widows.
When the governor returned,he stated that the widows were hired from the PDP led Abia state to tarnish his image.
And trust Rochas to call out the Royal fathers and Traditional Rulers at the slightest thing,most of them don't like the governor as he treats them with disdain and disrespect.
tell them the truth my brother. ..rochas is angry with viola for exposing his 305 school block lies...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof Viola Onwuliri Minister Of State, Education In Trouble by Plshavmercyamen: 11:19am On Feb 13, 2015
Viola Onwuliri should not change the love and respect most Imolites had/have for her late husband to hate. She has been playing a dangerous brand of politics that even the male hawks/politicians in Imo State dread to play. Viola should be cautioned by the people that love her cos we don't play malicious politics in Imo State and if she dares to introduce it, Imolites wil respond proportionately and it might not pan out good for her and the good reputation her late husband built. Udo diri unu

3 Likes

Re: Prof Viola Onwuliri Minister Of State, Education In Trouble by PhockPhockMan: 11:44am On Feb 13, 2015
eyeview:
God bless you, since this woman opened our eyes to see the grand deceptions of Okorocha's 419 government, Imo has never been the same. It's a shame to know that Okorocha's 305 brand new schools he claimed to have built are actually federal government project.
Why persecuting the poor widow instead of disproving her claim with facts.

APC is evil, anywhere you go.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof Viola Onwuliri Minister Of State, Education In Trouble by Meringe(m): 11:55am On Feb 13, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
God bless you, since this woman opened our eyes to see the grand deceptions of Okorocha's 419 government, Imo has never been the same. It's a shame to know that Okorocha's 305 brand new schools he claimed to have built are actually federal government project.
Why persecuting the poor widow instead of disproving her claim with facts.

APC is evil, anywhere you go.
At your age you are still telling lies. Though I'm not a fan of Rochas but I can confidently tell you that he built 305 schools in every electoral ward in Imo State, they contract was awarded to Roche group from Ireland as a revenue from their management of Adapalms Ltd. Though some of the projects was later taken away from them to private contractors who did the few remaining jobs.
Sometimes I laugh when I read false news online.
Rochas disappointed me but I must say that truth despite his wrong doing.

3 Likes

Re: Prof Viola Onwuliri Minister Of State, Education In Trouble by PhockPhockMan: 11:56am On Feb 13, 2015
Plshavmercyamen:
Viola Onwuliri should not change the love and respect most Imolites had/have for her late husband to hate. She has been playing a dangerous brand of politics that even the male hawks/politicians in Imo State dread to play. Viola should be cautioned by the people that love her cos we don't play malicious politics in Imo State and if she dares to introduce it, Imolites wil respond proportionately and it might not pan out good for her and the good reputation her late husband built. Udo diri unu
What is her sin? That she opened the eyes of Imolites to Okorocha's darkness cover?
Until Okorocha tell us what he did with 3 billion naira he sold ADAPALM, he will never have peace. How can he claim to have used the money for construction of 305 schools which are federal government projects.

Wayo governor.

3 Likes

Re: Prof Viola Onwuliri Minister Of State, Education In Trouble by eyeview: 12:07pm On Feb 13, 2015
Meringe:

At your age you are still telling lies. Though I'm not a fan of Rochas but I can confidently tell you that he built 305 schools in every electoral ward in Imo State, they contract was awarded to Roche group from Ireland as a revenue from their management of Adapalms Ltd. Though some of the projects was later taken away from them to private contractors who did the few remaining jobs.

Its either you are plain naïve or you are a blatant liar!
How can you in broad day light state that rochas built 305school? Where are they? What the man did was to take 1 classroom block in each school and refurbish in a prototype format. So what you see at each school premises are dilapidated schools with 1particular block remodelled. Tell yourself the truth. Are they the new 305 schools. By new you mean he built a fresh school where there was previously none? Where?
Let us stop being used by these politicians to perpetuate lies.

3 Likes

Re: Prof Viola Onwuliri Minister Of State, Education In Trouble by PhockPhockMan: 12:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
Meringe:

Sharaaaaaaaap, bring the pictures of schools he built in your village or don't quote me again.

Read this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/1927535/imolites-okorocha-where-3-billion

1 Like

Re: Prof Viola Onwuliri Minister Of State, Education In Trouble by PhockPhockMan: 12:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
profjustine458:
Still Mbafive,with their clannish & fetish
desperation. God forgive & forbid you from this
way of life ! If you observe closely, the people
that will still post jargon here I'll be the same.
Mtcheeeew.
Re: Prof Viola Onwuliri Minister Of State, Education In Trouble by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 13, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Sharaaaaaaaap, bring the pictures of schools he built in your village or don't quote me again.

Read this thread.

you sound so pathetic
Re: Prof Viola Onwuliri Minister Of State, Education In Trouble by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Mtcheeeew.
tongue
PhockPhockMan:
Mtcheeeew.
Re: Prof Viola Onwuliri Minister Of State, Education In Trouble by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Mtcheeeew.
Matthew 7:16
Re: Prof Viola Onwuliri Minister Of State, Education In Trouble by PhockPhockMan: 12:57pm On Feb 13, 2015
profjustine458:
you sound so pathetic
IGNORED.

1 Like

Re: Prof Viola Onwuliri Minister Of State, Education In Trouble by vision2022: 1:02pm On Feb 13, 2015
Viola Onwuliri is working for her pay master, forgotten that after May 2015, she will come and meet all the atrocities she has committed.

2 Likes

Re: Prof Viola Onwuliri Minister Of State, Education In Trouble by PhockPhockMan: 1:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
vision2022:
Viola Onwuliri is working for her pay master, forgotten that after May 2015, she will come and meet all the atrocities she has committed.
List her atrocities with facts.

3 Likes

Re: Prof Viola Onwuliri Minister Of State, Education In Trouble by Meringe(m): 1:42pm On Feb 13, 2015
eyeview:

Its either you are plain naïve or you are a blatant liar!
How can you in broad day light state that rochas built 305school? Where are they? What the man did was to take 1 classroom block in each school and refurbish in a prototype format. So what you see at each school premises are dilapidated schools with 1particular block remodelled. Tell yourself the truth. Are they the new 305 schools. By new you mean he built a fresh school where there was previously none? Where?
Let us stop being used by these politicians to perpetuate lies.
If you ran a background check I'm not here to exchange words or say what it's not true. I'm from Imo but I live in Abia, I will go to my village soon and I will take pictures of the new school built. That we igbos don't like APC shouldn't stop us from saying the truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof Viola Onwuliri Minister Of State, Education In Trouble by Meringe(m): 1:46pm On Feb 13, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Read this thread.

I don't blame you to say poo here.

I'm not a fan of Rochas but I'm in the know of the building of the school and concessions of Adapalm. I don't talk on hearsay or guess work, I'm in the know.

1 Like

Re: Prof Viola Onwuliri Minister Of State, Education In Trouble by PhockPhockMan: 1:49pm On Feb 13, 2015
Meringe:

I don't blame you to say poo here.

I'm not a fan of Rochas but I'm in the know of the building of the school and concessions of Adapalm. I don't talk on hearsay or guess work, I'm in the know.
No picture, No source = Trash.
Re: Prof Viola Onwuliri Minister Of State, Education In Trouble by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
List her atrocities with facts.
your behavior alone is an atrocity

2 Likes

Re: Prof Viola Onwuliri Minister Of State, Education In Trouble by Blacwitpride: 1:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
GEJ made it clear that from primary 1 to Jss 3 are jointly funded by state and federal Govt! It is a great disservice for Prof. Viola to assert that the project is entirely funded by FG!

1 Like

Re: Prof Viola Onwuliri Minister Of State, Education In Trouble by PhockPhockMan: 1:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
profjustine458:
your behavior alone is an atrocity
Now I know I'm talking with coconut heads.

1 Like

Re: Prof Viola Onwuliri Minister Of State, Education In Trouble by Plshavmercyamen: 2:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
What is her sin? That she opened the eyes of Imolites to Okorocha's darkness cover?
Until Okorocha tell us what he did with 3 billion naira he sold ADAPALM, he will never have peace. How can he claim to have used the money for construction of 305 schools which are federal government projects.

Wayo governor.
Nwanne, both of us are enlightened enough to decipher the truth from "sensibility insulting propapanda" like that of Viola. Is the 305 upstairs schools fed govt project? If yes, is the gesture only for Imo State? If Yes, from which intervention fund did it come from and If No, where is the replica of those schools in other states of the federation? If you're truely an Imolite, the least I expect from u is not to play politics with something that is very laudable and beneficial to average Imolites political affiliation not withstanding. Udo diri gi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof Viola Onwuliri Minister Of State, Education In Trouble by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 13, 2015
Blacwitpride:
GEJ made it clear that from primary 1 to Jss 3 are jointly funded by state and federal Govt! It is a great disservice for Prof. Viola to assert that the project is entirely funded by FG!
It's even a greater disservice for Okorocha to assert ab initio that the projects were state sponsored with acknowledging the FG's contribution to them. Those projects for those who know are UBEC projects just like most projects in IMSU and other tertiary institutions across the country are TETfund projects. The claim by Okorocha's govt that he's building 305 schools so singlehandedly needs to be condemned by all and sundry.
Prof Onwuliri's only sin is that she just exposed the lies in those claims of Okorocha.

3 Likes

Re: Prof Viola Onwuliri Minister Of State, Education In Trouble by PhockPhockMan: 3:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
Plshavmercyamen:
Nwanne, both of us are enlightened enough to decipher the truth from "sensibility insulting propapanda" like that of Viola. Is the 305 upstairs schools fed govt project? If yes, is the gesture only for Imo State? If Yes, from which intervention fund did it come from and If No, where is the replica of those schools in other states of the federation? If you're truely an Imolite, the least I expect from u is not to play politics with something that is very laudable and beneficial to average Imolites political affiliation not withstanding. Udo diri gi
I respect you as one of the few sensible and responsible commentators here. I would like you to tell us with facts what Okorocha and Imo state government did to disprove the allegations after federal government marked those school with UBE inscriptions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof Viola Onwuliri Minister Of State, Education In Trouble by PhockPhockMan: 3:33pm On Feb 13, 2015
APContherun:

It's even a greater disservice for Okorocha to assert ab initio that the projects were state sponsored with acknowledging the FG's contribution to them. Those projects for those who know are UBEC projects just like most projects in IMSU and other tertiary institutions across the country are TETfund projects. The claim by Okorocha's govt that he's building 305 schools so singlehandedly needs to be condemned by all and sundry.
Prof Onwuliri's only sin is that she just exposed the lies in those claims of Okorocha.
You're right.

1 Like

Re: Prof Viola Onwuliri Minister Of State, Education In Trouble by eyeview: 3:39pm On Feb 13, 2015
Do you know that over 85% of imo indigenes don't know till now that this isn't a rochas project. Infact its one of the first things he advertise as his achievement. Infact,under rochas everything is deception and even the 'elect are deceived'

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Fayose Rushes To Aso Villa.... / PDP Criticizes Anambra Government Over Alleged Deduction Of Workers’ Salary / Tinubu Gay Daughter Displays New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.