Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,771 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? (7953 Views)

Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? / 10 Types Of Dicks In Nigeria; Ladies Mention Ur Boyfriend's / The Reply A Lady Got After Asking A Guy Out For Valentine Will Make You Roll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 13, 2017
Abeg ladies honest answers cheesy

Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by midehi2(f): 8:20pm On Feb 13, 2017
forget about his money, he no reach my man, impossicant grin

1 Like

Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
midehi2:
wow
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 13, 2017
of course I will
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by SINZ: 8:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
midehi2:

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
midehi2:
cheesy

1 Like

Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by midehi2(f): 8:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
wow
wow wow wow grin
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by DrayZee: 8:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
midehi2:
No offense pls...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by midehi2(f): 8:24pm On Feb 13, 2017
lefulefu:
cheesy
gbam! 100% sure
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by DrayZee: 8:25pm On Feb 13, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
of course I will

4 Likes

Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by midehi2(f): 8:25pm On Feb 13, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
of course I will
breakup? for just one day fling?
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by Vavana(f): 8:25pm On Feb 13, 2017
lefulefu:

The worth of a man is not in his wealth But the strength of his character.

Qoute from what colour is my parachute.

1 Like

Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by midehi2(f): 8:26pm On Feb 13, 2017
DrayZee:
No offense pls...
no vex bros, na u be d biggest mumu

2 Likes

Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by DrayZee: 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2017
Vavana:

Well, Ronaldo has a very strong character. Now that you know, would you do It?

2 Likes

Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 13, 2017
midehi2:

wow wow wow grin
you be ambulance?

3 Likes

Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by DrayZee: 8:29pm On Feb 13, 2017
midehi2:

no vex bros, na u be d biggest mumu
Hehe...
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by graphy24: 8:31pm On Feb 13, 2017
That one reason y I hate women

1 Like

Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by STILESGANG: 8:31pm On Feb 13, 2017
midehi2:
Na so una dey talk undecided
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 13, 2017
midehi2:

5 Likes

Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by midehi2(f): 8:32pm On Feb 13, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
you be ambulance?
na you start am na, you gave the short version and i gave the long version tongue grin
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by graphy24: 8:32pm On Feb 13, 2017
Honestly there is no faithful woman on dis earth

1 Like

Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by midehi2(f): 8:33pm On Feb 13, 2017
STILESGANG:
Na so una dey talk undecided
impossicant bro grin
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by popefuse(m): 8:33pm On Feb 13, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
of course I will
and u go talk say u love ur boifrend. If u av this kind of mind beta be single and move with guy u like than ................
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 13, 2017
midehi2:

na you start am na, you gave the short version and i gave the long version tongue grin
lol
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 13, 2017
popefuse:
and u go talk say u love ur boifrend. If u av this kind of mind beta be single and move with guy u like than ................
lol.i don't really love him but He's rich
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 13, 2017
midehi2:

Udonminit cheesy
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by Yuneehk(f): 8:38pm On Feb 13, 2017
lefulefu:
Whatever answer we give, you still wouldn't believe we're saying/typing the truth. One lady already said she'll pick her man anytime and they're coming for her. If another says she'll pick the footballer, y'all will conclude she's after the money. Una mata just taya pesin tongue

4 Likes

Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by popefuse(m): 8:38pm On Feb 13, 2017
Vavana:

ennnnnnn No be person like ronaldo sister. If all ladies knows all this there wonr be golddiggers around
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 13, 2017
Valetine this valetine that,ewo ni werey gann!! angry undecided grin Op dont vex me!U and ur Ronaldo should go and sleep.

#Ilovemyboo kiss grin
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 13, 2017
midehi2:
i see
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by midehi2(f): 8:44pm On Feb 13, 2017
durentchigozie:
i see
thanks for seeing grin
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 13, 2017
midehi2:

thanks for seeing grin
you welcome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Beautiful German Woman Wants To Marry A Nigerian Man (see Her Contact) / Sitting On My Step-son’s Lap … (18+) / VIDEO: See What These Secondary School Students Were Caught Doing In The Classro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.