Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Anxiety As Govt. Implements Oronsaye Panel’s Report- Guardian - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anxiety As Govt. Implements Oronsaye Panel’s Report- Guardian (27811 Views)

EFCC Arrests Steve Oronsaye, Ex-Head Of Service / Show Of Shame As Govt, Security Officials Turn Govt House To Boxing Arena / Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anxiety As Govt. Implements Oronsaye Panel’s Report- Guardian by OLADD: 2:50pm On Feb 13, 2015
jpphilips:

Why did the FG not arrest the subsidy thieves but chose to remove it?

Why not close your mouth and stop spitting rubbish. Many subsidy thieves were arrested and some are still under prosecution. Ok?

2 Likes

Re: Anxiety As Govt. Implements Oronsaye Panel’s Report- Guardian by Misogynist2014(m): 2:50pm On Feb 13, 2015
Okay
Re: Anxiety As Govt. Implements Oronsaye Panel’s Report- Guardian by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
saintopus:

Me? I am not Paul. Why "you ask "?
because na only Paul sabi write dis kind letter cum epistle to d romans & corrinthians..

2 Likes

Re: Anxiety As Govt. Implements Oronsaye Panel’s Report- Guardian by Superbrain(m): 2:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
Good move and I must commend the government for this. Cut down recurrent expenditure- some parastatals are existing for nothing.

But Mr. President why are the subsidy thieves not in jail and where is the refinery you promised us?

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As Govt. Implements Oronsaye Panel’s Report- Guardian by kay1one2(m): 2:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
Nta...

2 Likes

Re: Anxiety As Govt. Implements Oronsaye Panel’s Report- Guardian by madridguy(m): 2:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

I just lost my mind with this gbagun.

Professor in english....keep it up....continue looking after someone gramatical error while your mate they progress. Na person like you dey look for PEJ error while she is enjoying luxury life as the first lady of our beloved country. Get a job idle PHD holder

2 Likes

Re: Anxiety As Govt. Implements Oronsaye Panel’s Report- Guardian by eazydon(m): 2:55pm On Feb 13, 2015
Okay.

Downsizing?
Re: Anxiety As Govt. Implements Oronsaye Panel’s Report- Guardian by Oiselenjakhian(m): 2:56pm On Feb 13, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is http://trustondevcenary.com please visit my site and fill the contact form if you want a website.
Re: Anxiety As Govt. Implements Oronsaye Panel’s Report- Guardian by ozo13(m): 2:57pm On Feb 13, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

haba.free am now
Re: Anxiety As Govt. Implements Oronsaye Panel’s Report- Guardian by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 13, 2015
ionsman:

Smh.what is gbagun.?

A gbagun is a an incorrectly framed grammatical sentence or phrase which leaves the receiver with very severe but highly temporal brain freeze. The brain freeze associated with individuals who were exposed to a gbagun is comparable to an abrupt shut down and automatic rebooting of a personal computer when encountering a problem. The receiver of a gbagun will firstly question his or hearing first, then replay the gbagun in his or head for a few nano seconds before questioning his or her sanity after which a temporary brain freeze will ensue but mind you all this happens in a fraction of a nano second. Gbagun transmitters are oblivious to the temporary damage their transmissions cause the receiver. When asked if he knew what nuisance his gbaguns constitute, a serial gbagunist will only try and defend their actions with more gbaguns.

The gbaguns are incorrigible as they are not able to be reprogrammed outside their gbagun emmiting existence.

6 Likes

Re: Anxiety As Govt. Implements Oronsaye Panel’s Report- Guardian by nkemcd(m): 2:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
it is well.....................................................
Re: Anxiety As Govt. Implements Oronsaye Panel’s Report- Guardian by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
This is a welcome development. Fully supported and endorsed!!!

Well done Jonathan..I hope you guys are sincere anyway

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anxiety As Govt. Implements Oronsaye Panel’s Report- Guardian by Shiifi(m): 2:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
hmmmmm even pdpians need change
Re: Anxiety As Govt. Implements Oronsaye Panel’s Report- Guardian by jaybee3(m): 2:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
Good move!

Redundant bodies and quangos should always be merged in austerity times. Absolutely no point in wasting already tight resources.

However, i'm interested in finding out how they plan to support those affected.
Are the going to give them good redundancy payments?
Are they going to offer them the chance to get new skills via sponsored training?

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As Govt. Implements Oronsaye Panel’s Report- Guardian by madridguy(m): 2:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
MadCow1:

Lol...I need to book space down before space finish for FP...glad to fill the space now you can confirm it.

See them...
Re: Anxiety As Govt. Implements Oronsaye Panel’s Report- Guardian by goshen26: 2:59pm On Feb 13, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Summary abeg.. O mehn! C epistle, @ oga Op are u Paul by name
I wonder o
Re: Anxiety As Govt. Implements Oronsaye Panel’s Report- Guardian by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 13, 2015
madridguy:

Professor in english....keep it up....continue looking after someone gramatical error while your mate they progress. Na person like you dey look for PEJ error while she is enjoying luxury life as the first lady of our beloved country. Get a job idle PHD holder

Alas, a Buharists emerges.
Re: Anxiety As Govt. Implements Oronsaye Panel’s Report- Guardian by menesheh(m): 3:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
thev0ice1:
why would the fg not stop funding pilgrimages to mecca and jerusalem?

even their holy books didn't make it compulsory so why the insistence on the waste?

On point

Thought same

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As Govt. Implements Oronsaye Panel’s Report- Guardian by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 13, 2015
We need to downsize the recurrent expenditure. It is impossible to maintain the current system and expect development. The government should also pursue this policy to a logical end. We need more of these. We also need provision of infrastructures across board. Well done Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As Govt. Implements Oronsaye Panel’s Report- Guardian by ionsman: 3:02pm On Feb 13, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

A gbagun is a an incorrectly framed grammatical sentence or phrase which leaves the receiver with very severe but highly temporal brain freeze. The brain freeze associated with individuals who were exposed to a gbagun is comparable to an abrupt shut down and automatic rebooting of a personal computer when encountering a problem. The receiver of a gbagun will firstly question his or hearing first, then replay the gbagun in his or head for a few nano seconds before questioning his or her sanity after which a temporary brain freeze will ensue but mind you all this happens in a fraction of a nano second. Gbagun transmitters are oblivious to the temporary damage their transmissions cause the receiver. When asked if he knew what nuisance his gbaguns constitute, a serial gbagunist will only try and defend their actions with more gbaguns.

The gbaguns are incorrigible as they are not able to be reprogrammed outside their gbagun emmiting existence.

My guy, its not gbagun, its gbagaun.Take note.
Re: Anxiety As Govt. Implements Oronsaye Panel’s Report- Guardian by Rich4god(m): 3:02pm On Feb 13, 2015
Why did they refuse to stop the sponsor of religous pilgrimage... Na wa o... Total waste of fund...
Re: Anxiety As Govt. Implements Oronsaye Panel’s Report- Guardian by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 13, 2015
ionsman:

My guy, its not gbagun, its gbagaun.Take note.

Gbagaun is the yorubarization of gbagun.
Re: Anxiety As Govt. Implements Oronsaye Panel’s Report- Guardian by Wristler: 3:03pm On Feb 13, 2015
By this post, The Government is rejecting the neccessary recommendations. Say for Instance, the merger of NTA, VON and FRCN, NEMA and NRIC and the scrapping of FRSC

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As Govt. Implements Oronsaye Panel’s Report- Guardian by VolvoS60(m): 3:05pm On Feb 13, 2015
sad

The federal government remains unserious about changing its expenditure profile.

This problem of the federal government funding religious pilgrimages is a ghost that has refused to die. angry

The federal government will not fund capital projects. It prefers to fund recurrent expenditure and also fritter away public resources on religious pilgrimages, endeavours that are in essence, private. And the people said: Amen!

We should not be surprised that we are what we are and where we are.

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As Govt. Implements Oronsaye Panel’s Report- Guardian by Myself2(m): 3:06pm On Feb 13, 2015
chimsimdindu:
GOOD MOVE ; THOUGH I WONT BE DISTRACTED ON MY MARCH 4 BUHARI !

FYI MARCHUARI = MORTUARY

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As Govt. Implements Oronsaye Panel’s Report- Guardian by loomer: 3:07pm On Feb 13, 2015
Randerl:

You just lostED me with your post.

MAKE UNA SORRY FOR THE GUY NA.

do u know if he will LOST his job?
Re: Anxiety As Govt. Implements Oronsaye Panel’s Report- Guardian by onyenro(m): 3:12pm On Feb 13, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

The long march to slavery.
rather 33 years a slave. a vote for Gej is a vote to end the born to rule syndrome.
You are born to rule and the other born to serve? That mentality must have come from the pit of hell. Transformation not change.

4 Likes

Re: Anxiety As Govt. Implements Oronsaye Panel’s Report- Guardian by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

I think it's gbagaun, and not gbagun. No-one's perfect.

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As Govt. Implements Oronsaye Panel’s Report- Guardian by ojsmscom(m): 3:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
We are waiting to see
Re: Anxiety As Govt. Implements Oronsaye Panel’s Report- Guardian by SilentPrince: 3:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
I'm curious, what is the use of sponsoring pilgrimages? Can't the pilgrims pray for funds and pay from their pockets?

2 Likes

Re: Anxiety As Govt. Implements Oronsaye Panel’s Report- Guardian by DisGuy: 3:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
Government also vetoed the recommendation that the enabling law of the National Agency for the Control of HIV/AIDS be repealed and also that the National Hajj Commission of Nigeria and the Nigerian Christian Pilgrims Commission be abolished and their functions transferred to a department under Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Similarly, it refused the recommendation that government stops sponsoring pilgrims and pilgrimages with effect from 2015 Fiscal year.

seriously??
Re: Anxiety As Govt. Implements Oronsaye Panel’s Report- Guardian by 100Cents: 3:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
World oil price..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Governor Wike's Thanksgiving After He Won Governorship Election / FG Cancels Presidential Scholarship(pressid) / Photo Of Governor Abiola Ajimobi And His Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.