Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Anxiety As Govt. Implements Oronsaye Panel’s Report- Guardian - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anxiety As Govt. Implements Oronsaye Panel’s Report- Guardian (27812 Views)

EFCC Arrests Steve Oronsaye, Ex-Head Of Service / Show Of Shame As Govt, Security Officials Turn Govt House To Boxing Arena / Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anxiety As Govt. Implements Oronsaye Panel’s Report- Guardian by grandstar(m): 5:27pm On Feb 13, 2015
jpphilips:

Why did the FG not arrest the subsidy thieves but chose to remove it?
The government says its too expensive subsidising petrol thats why it wants it removed.
Re: Anxiety As Govt. Implements Oronsaye Panel’s Report- Guardian by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 13, 2015
RicKyRichards:

I think it's gbagaun, and not gbagun. No-one's perfect.

Whatever, it is still a gbagun.
Re: Anxiety As Govt. Implements Oronsaye Panel’s Report- Guardian by iiiyyyk(m): 6:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
chimsimdindu:
GOOD MOVE ; THOUGH I WONT BE DISTRACTED ON MY MARCH 4 BUHARI !

Same here, its long over due.
March4buhari
Re: Anxiety As Govt. Implements Oronsaye Panel’s Report- Guardian by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
I also believe that the Prisons should be under the Justice ministry, not that of Internal Affairs. The prison system is a sub-set of the justice system.
Re: Anxiety As Govt. Implements Oronsaye Panel’s Report- Guardian by chimsimdindu: 7:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
highmood:
u know the meaning of your name. On that march u intend treading, is a march where the meaning of ur name may not be guaranteed.
Meanwhile, it's a good report but I see some elements in the legislature are trying to kill it. They are almost rubbishing the report. So sad. Those parastatals are just duplication of duties. Someone said it will lead to lose of jobs, so should we allow those irrelevant parastatals to continue while we die slowly yet complain there isn't much capital for development?
THANKS BUT ALLOW ME MAKE THAT MISTAKE. I VOTED GEJ WILLINGLY IN THE LAST POLL. I MIGHT NOT BE SURE OF GMB ; IM SURE I DONT WANT GEJ.
Re: Anxiety As Govt. Implements Oronsaye Panel’s Report- Guardian by xklucvG: 8:38pm On Feb 13, 2015
FindOut:

No money to pay salaries and election is here, so let us pretend we are working and start implementing ONE of the many committee and panel reports we've been receiving since 2011.

Is that how you implement a report and abruptly stop funding of agencies? So something as simple (for any good manager) as the process of winding up a unit and ensuring appropriate seamless transfer of personnel and equipment to other agencies is difficult for this government to do? Their salaries have to stop first?

Nonsense. Even when they pretend to be effective, they only end up further showcasing their gross incompetence.

Nice recommendations in the report though...if well implemented. But can we just learn how to do things right for once?
Applaud the move don't just condemn make your suggestions or recommendations to help the Govt. they need your quota as a follower don't expect them to be all knowing. Thanks for you suggestion.

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As Govt. Implements Oronsaye Panel’s Report- Guardian by Dewze(m): 9:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
madridguy:
I hope this report will be implemented as soon as possible. Tired of several report without action..... Okoronmu report , Ribadu report, etteh report, pepe report , Ronaldo report, messi report etc have been swept under carpet. Meanwhile......

Sai Buhari
Sai Aso Rock.

You are tired of reports being swept under the carpet, Yet, you want to vote people carrying brooms around.

3 Likes

Re: Anxiety As Govt. Implements Oronsaye Panel’s Report- Guardian by madridguy(m): 9:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
Dewze:

You are tired of reports being swept under the carpet, Yet, you want to vote people carrying brooms up and down.

Simply because I need change.
Re: Anxiety As Govt. Implements Oronsaye Panel’s Report- Guardian by Dewze(m): 9:22pm On Feb 13, 2015
barcanista:
We need to downsize the recurrent expenditure. It is impossible to maintain the current system and expect development. The government should also pursue this policy to a logical end. We need more of these. We also need provision of infrastructures across board. Well done Jonathan

I like this guy.
Re: Anxiety As Govt. Implements Oronsaye Panel’s Report- Guardian by Dewze(m): 9:24pm On Feb 13, 2015
madridguy:

Simply because I need change.

I wish you all the best.
Re: Anxiety As Govt. Implements Oronsaye Panel’s Report- Guardian by madridguy(m): 9:27pm On Feb 13, 2015
Dewze:

I wish you all the best.

Same here.
Re: Anxiety As Govt. Implements Oronsaye Panel’s Report- Guardian by cypriannwadukwe: 9:57pm On Feb 13, 2015
that he is contesting and campaigning doesn't mean he would neglect his responsibilities as the president of the nation. Unlike the APC governors, he doesn't do things for eye service, that is why the only way they interpret the actions of someone performing his responsibilities is by saying that the person's actions is for eye service is because that is the only reason why they do theirs #GEJ4Naija

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anxiety As Govt. Implements Oronsaye Panel’s Report- Guardian by billyG(m): 10:04pm On Feb 13, 2015
nigeriya workers go soon hear ween!many will be sacked with no money 2 pay them,d treasury is empty,many will be snt 2 their early graves,vote 4 d wrong man & we go all hear ween! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As Govt. Implements Oronsaye Panel’s Report- Guardian by babestella: 3:00pm On Feb 14, 2015
Govt must remove subsidy, scrap NNPC and other redundant parastatal.

2 Likes

Re: Anxiety As Govt. Implements Oronsaye Panel’s Report- Guardian by jpphilips(m): 9:38am On Feb 15, 2015
grandstar:
The government says its too expensive subsidising petrol thats why it wants it removed.

Maybe you work in the office of patience Jonathan to know that,

Nigerians were told the Subsidy regimen was laced with corruption and from subsequent actions of the government, it became obvious that the Subsidy cabal was stronger than the Federal authorities.
Re: Anxiety As Govt. Implements Oronsaye Panel’s Report- Guardian by jpphilips(m): 10:25am On Feb 15, 2015
OLADD:

Why not close your mouth and stop spitting rubbish. Many subsidy thieves were arrested and some are still under prosecution. Ok?

May we know their names and the companies they represent and perhaps how much they are being prosecuted for?
Re: Anxiety As Govt. Implements Oronsaye Panel’s Report- Guardian by peleson: 12:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
MadCow1:
Too little, too late...

Out with the Joe, In with the New...

#SaiBuhari
#SaiDakuku..
#SaiGEJ
#SaiDakuku
Re: Anxiety As Govt. Implements Oronsaye Panel’s Report- Guardian by OLADD: 12:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
jpphilips:

May we know their names and the companies they represent and perhaps how much they are being prosecuted for?

Don't you have enough data in your phone or laptop to google the identities of those involved? Pls do the needful.
Re: Anxiety As Govt. Implements Oronsaye Panel’s Report- Guardian by jpphilips(m): 1:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
OLADD:

Don't you have enough data in your phone or laptop to google the identities of those involved? Pls do the needful.

Of course ive already done the needful with PVC sharpened and ready to deliver next month. wot do u expect?
Re: Anxiety As Govt. Implements Oronsaye Panel’s Report- Guardian by Remarkable: 1:50pm On Feb 15, 2015
chimsimdindu:
GOOD MOVE ; THOUGH I WONT BE DISTRACTED ON MY MARCH 4 BUHARI !

funny thing you don't know is that he is marching forth to his fourth electoral defeat... heheh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Governor Abiola Ajimobi And His Children / Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) / FG Cancels Presidential Scholarship(pressid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.