Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF (82715 Views)

Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos / Soldier Carrying Sand After Kiling Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest(pic / Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:24pm On Feb 13, 2015
Missy89:

I may will.

cc BuddhaPalm

If you don't, I'll have M give you a desk job grin.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by VirginFinder: 5:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
Disappointed!

That is so mild. I was expecting to see an illustration of soldiers running away from Boko Haram or the popular one online where some soldiers fled from a zebra.

Tinubu, you can do better!!
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
"1 like" from a Wise Nairalander is better than "188 likes" from foolish APsh*ts!
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by darksuit(m): 5:27pm On Feb 13, 2015
akatekpe:
you guys wu keep calling GEJ d CLUESS one untill 2019. I thought by now,d name should have changed to d SLOW POISON after postponing the elections to March. I doubt if some you on nairaland knows the meaning of CLUE(LESS)

Kindly enlighten me on that.
Change it urself grin
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by Keegan: 5:27pm On Feb 13, 2015
ngozionefeli:
Nigerian youths sha!!! Dey nva stop to amaze mi, wats stopping tinubu frm snapping d soldiers so we can c for ourselves

No wonder, you be ngozi.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by zingywingy: 5:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
meshacha1:
We have always known Tinubu for mockery and the worst is that he has followers .....blind followers.
To me he is the most corrupt leader in Nigeria.
Now I believe the saying that says money answereth all things.
He cannot have followers without money.
The money speak for him and give him followers.
That's what United him and Buhari - his money
I guess this one is okay?
What are you saying with ur black balls?
Are the soldiers there to tackle corruption?
Then they should go to Dieziani and madam Eweala
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by bumtos(m): 5:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
Tinubu no dey think of anything than politics. Are u sure this man dey sleep at all?
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
meshacha1:
We have always known Tinubu for mockery and the worst is that he has followers .....blind followers.
your comment is not even related to the topic. hatred would not let you speak rationally and unbiased. tufia!

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by ngozionefeli: 5:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
Keegan:

No wonder, you be ngozi.
wats dis for?
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by notoriousbabe: 5:38pm On Feb 13, 2015
KEVIND:

I don't need to google nothing.The Nigeria constitution is my guide. When the same soldiers provided security to your principal and in all your campaigns you didn't ask Them keep their services and go to Sambisa Forest. Rubbish!
Why don't you go to the library and brush up on your ignorance?
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by slimfit1(m): 5:42pm On Feb 13, 2015
Buhari is going to be disqualified next week the election will be prospond to next year top secret but I can't keep my mouth shut. General Mamuna to take over interim government sorry its old news just realised that. That is why those soldiers are in lagos because lagos is a hot spot for trouble.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by DaBullIT(m): 5:46pm On Feb 13, 2015
[size=28pt]This Summary has been loading since 2BC, when will loading complete
[/size]
izu777:
They(military) know his house is not sambisa but there presence there will deter if there was any intention of him in rallying his touts to course any mishap

Nyanya: 12-year-old boy get 12 strokes of the cane for theft, trespass
Source: http://www.e reporter.com.ng/index.php/crime/item/3206-nyanya-12-year-old-boy-get-12-strokes-of-the-cane-for-theft-trespass
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by izu777: 5:50pm On Feb 13, 2015
DaBullIT:
[size=28pt]This Summary has been loading since 2BC, when will loading complete
[/size]

It is remaining 5% to finish loading
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by DaBullIT(m): 5:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
izu777:

It is remaining 5% to finish loading

Would that be 5 weeks or 5 days lol
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by piagetskinner(m): 5:56pm On Feb 13, 2015
All In the name of mArch elections..#a sorry case 4 this country
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by akatekpe(m): 6:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
darksuit:

Kindly enlighten me on that.
Change it urself grin
lol...is it not obvious that President GEJ is smart? if not for his smartness,by this time tomorrow we should be counting hours for GMB to be announced winner of the election. But,as it is now,He(GEJ) has enough life lines now..
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by darksuit(m): 6:07pm On Feb 13, 2015
akatekpe:
lol...is it not obvious that President GEJ is smart? if not for his smartness,by this time tomorrow we should be counting hours for GMB to be announced winner of the election. But,as it is now,He(GEJ) has enough life lines now..

grin i hear u o
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by darksuit(m): 6:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
notoriousbabe:
Why don't you go to the library and brush up on your ignorance?

grin u too dey vex
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by izu777: 6:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
DaBullIT:

Would that be 5 weeks or 5 days lol

That will be 5 days
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by notoriousbabe: 6:23pm On Feb 13, 2015
darksuit:

grin u too dey vex
no mind me jare
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by Acidosis(m): 6:27pm On Feb 13, 2015
The cost of that high quality LARGE banner exceed the monthly salary of most posters on this thread; yet we are here celebrating a senseless waste sponsored by Lagos tax payers.

Atimes, I 'jes' pity WE the YOUTHS.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by ikkkkk: 6:46pm On Feb 13, 2015
And the soldiers allegedly posted there allowed him to place that big poster outside his fence just like that?
Oh, I smell lies. Lies, lies
Common sense is not common.
Any one who believes this crap is daft.

Tinubu is such a liar and a false whistleblower.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by 4everGrand(m): 6:49pm On Feb 13, 2015
sincerenigerian:
Very good response from Tinubu. I am not a fan of Tinubu but Jonathan has gone too far to be sending soldiers to harass political opponents.

Who is GEJ to send soldiers to Tinubu's house? I can bet that those soldiers were sent by somebody else. You think soldiers respect GEJ?
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by akinleye12345(m): 6:55pm On Feb 13, 2015
meshacha1:
baba sai buhari
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by Eluwilussit(m): 7:02pm On Feb 13, 2015
So nobody has been able to get us any proof that the army boys were at his home and all we get as evidence is this poo posted by Tinubu? Shame.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by kessluvall(f): 7:03pm On Feb 13, 2015
thaoriginator:
Ode, muss u comment?

Do you have any certificate at all?
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by taha24: 7:05pm On Feb 13, 2015
darksuit:
An intelligent means of proving that Gej is clueless. I seriously dont think that the dude has any clever idea in his brain

Sai Buhari
na wa wen BH dy claim villages $ dy kill innocent citizen like fly d shoeless otuakien is busy send our militry to do nonsense.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by taha24: 7:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
zingywingy:

I guess this one is okay?
What are you saying with ur black balls?
Are the soldiers there to tackle corruption?
Then they should go to Dieziani and madam Eweala
tell am.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by Zakariwil: 7:10pm On Feb 13, 2015
This is not Tinubu's fence....fake gist
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by thaoriginator: 7:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
kessluvall:

Do you have any certificate at all?

I go school your papa!
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by tefund(m): 7:23pm On Feb 13, 2015
Good tinubu...help me tell the otueke jesus...i am not your fans though
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by Osakah24(m): 7:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:
That is a very apt message to the fools that sent the soldiers there. Instead of using the human resources in the army optimally- to defeat the BH insurgents, they are sending soldiers to intimidate political opponents. Clueless people.

From Febuhari to March4Buhari
As foolish and hate filled as you are, when they were snapping all this sign board why didn't they also endeavor to snap the military men patrolling his home? . or are they camera proof?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi Tweet Gathers 30k Likes within an Hour / Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos / Wike Arrives At PDP Primary Election Venue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.