Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,512 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Surprise Ur Girlfriend This Valentine And Show Her This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Surprise Ur Girlfriend This Valentine And Show Her This (1191 Views)

This Is How You Properly Hug Ur Girlfriend Especially In Public Places.(pics) / Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This / How To Prank Your Girlfriend This Valentine. (guys Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Surprise Ur Girlfriend This Valentine And Show Her This by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 13, 2015
This is the best thing or surprise u can ever give ur girlfriend,aristo,or side chick this valentine

Re: Surprise Ur Girlfriend This Valentine And Show Her This by ronald4lif(m): 4:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
For the married undecided

1 Like

Re: Surprise Ur Girlfriend This Valentine And Show Her This by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
ronald4lif:
For the married undecided

Not necessarily for the married,a lot of guys nowadays already know the one they will marry they just still play around...so u might be single but u know ur wife
Re: Surprise Ur Girlfriend This Valentine And Show Her This by ronald4lif(m): 4:38pm On Feb 13, 2015
Holudamsel:

Not necessarily for the married,a lot of guys nowadays already know the one they will marry they just still play around...so u might be single but u know ur wife

Okay I get. But only if I wanted stitches on my head should I present a side chick to wifey or main chick. No thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Surprise Ur Girlfriend This Valentine And Show Her This by Dotwillis1(m): 4:56pm On Feb 13, 2015
...Thatz simple
Re: Surprise Ur Girlfriend This Valentine And Show Her This by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
Dotwillis1:
...Thatz simple

Really so u can do dat?
Re: Surprise Ur Girlfriend This Valentine And Show Her This by ogoplus: 4:59pm On Feb 13, 2015
She already knows my wife....she wants a teddy embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Surprise Ur Girlfriend This Valentine And Show Her This by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
ogoplus:
She already knows my wife....she wants a teddy embarassed embarassed embarassed

That's serious
Re: Surprise Ur Girlfriend This Valentine And Show Her This by Dotwillis1(m): 5:44pm On Feb 13, 2015
Holudamsel:

Really so u can do dat?
I don't do simple things cheesy
Re: Surprise Ur Girlfriend This Valentine And Show Her This by lanicky(f): 6:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
Girlfriend u say? undecided

Why did he start a relationship with her? To show her his wife or what? undecided
Re: Surprise Ur Girlfriend This Valentine And Show Her This by ogoplus: 9:53am On Feb 14, 2015
Holudamsel:

That's serious

Very serious matter.....Come see tears...yesterday over this "Teddy matter"

(1) (Reply)

Major Difference Between A BOYFRIEND And A LOVER / Her Fiance Seriously Complain About Not Satisfying Her On Bed. / Ladies, How Do You Prefer A Guy Woo You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.