Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,503 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This (7611 Views)

Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? / Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by Senipapa(m): 1:38pm On Mar 05, 2017
Ever been with your girlfriend and you see a hot looking chick around the corner and you tell her(your gf) baby this girl is fine o, or your phrase it as a question
Well for me this has happened several times and the answer I get always is, "hmmmm she no too fine, she try, she's just there"
Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by Donwizbro(m): 1:44pm On Mar 05, 2017
Senipapa:
Ever been with your girlfriend and you see a hot looking chick around the corner and you tell her(your gf) baby this girl is fine o, or your phrase it as a question
Well for me this has happened several times and the answer I get always is, "hmmmm she no too fine, she try, she's just there"
Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 05, 2017
What kind of statement is that? Your GF is too nice. If it were me, I'd have forgotten where we are & throw a massive temper tantrum that'd embarrass us both. Some things are better left unsaid. How disrespectful!

19 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
How would you feel if while with your gf she spots a more handsome guy then calls your attention to him saying " mehn!, that guy is very handsome".

8 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by dingbang(m): 1:54pm On Mar 05, 2017
kimbra:
How would you feel if while with your gf she spots a more handsome guy then calls your attention to him saying " mehn!, that guy is very handsome".
I'll just smile.... And show her a more pretty girl

5 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 05, 2017
dingbang:
I'll just smile.... And show her a more pretty girl
Who will you be doing at the end of the day?.

6 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by GodblessNig247(m): 2:01pm On Mar 05, 2017
ZarZar:
What kind of statement is that? Your GF is too nice. If it were me, I'd have forgotten where we are & throw a massive temper tantrum that'd embarrass us both. Some things are better left unsaid. How disrespectful!

Pls take it easy OK. It seems u are highly temperamental grin
Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by REIIGN(m): 2:02pm On Mar 05, 2017
20 minutes in romance section and I can't find a single reasonable topic to comment on. undecided

8 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 05, 2017
GodblessNig247:

Pls take it easy OK. It seems u are highly temperamental grin

Only when it involves other women tongue
Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by PrickGetSize(m): 2:06pm On Mar 05, 2017
Senipapa:
Some girls can spit in your face for this.
Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by chigoziri2403(m): 2:09pm On Mar 05, 2017
Senipapa:
that girl doesn't deserve you, she deserves better, can't you respect her emotions?

3 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by PETRUCE007: 2:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
REIIGN:
20 minutes in romance section and I can't find a single reasonable topic to comment on. undecided

Keep searching.. grin grin
Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 05, 2017
ZarZar:
u wicked reach dz level?
Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by dingbang(m): 2:15pm On Mar 05, 2017
kimbra:
Who will you be doing at the end of the day?.
we'll laugh it off na.. Or wait u think say I Go get girlfrnd wey be like u? Jor!!
Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 05, 2017
2kaybiel:

u wicked reach dz level?

OK, so what's the best reaction then? Because to me that's him indirectly begging for a fight
Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by giftedheart1(m): 2:36pm On Mar 05, 2017
bros, this kind of question cost a man his life sometimes ago in my area. better be careful and know when u ask such questions... acid is not expensive ooooo

8 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by GodblessNig247(m): 2:36pm On Mar 05, 2017
ZarZar:

Only when it involves other women tongue

Are u a feminist grin say the truth
Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 05, 2017
GodblessNig247:

Are u a feminist grin say the truth

You're actually not the 1st person to say this, but no, I'm not a feminist. What makes you say I am?
Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by Outofsync(m): 2:43pm On Mar 05, 2017
kimbra:
I'll feel very okay undecided

Jealously and sensitive ego is majorly a sign of insecurity.

So she should pluck her eyes ni undecidedundecided

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by Outofsync(m): 2:45pm On Mar 05, 2017
REIIGN:

42 minutes later after you posted this and I'm having the same problem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 05, 2017
Outofsync:
I'll feel very okay undecided

Jealously and sensitive ego is majorly a sign of insecurity.

So she should pluck her eyes ni undecidedundecided
Shouldn't you be sensitive of the comments you make before your gf?, I guess her feelings doesn't matter?.
Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
ZarZar:

OK, so what's the best reaction then? Because to me that's him indirectly begging for a fight
the best reaction to give is what the "girlfriend" gave. she knows that her guy just "dey run hin mouth" like a running water, its nothing to flare up with.
Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
dingbang:
we'll laugh it off na.. Or wait u think say I Go get girlfrnd wey be like u? Jor!!
Don't objectify me and we won't have issues. Guys like you don't respect the girl's feelings in question.
Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by GodblessNig247(m): 2:50pm On Mar 05, 2017
ZarZar:

You're actually not the 1st person to say this, but no, I'm not a feminist. What makes you say I am?

It seems u are always at the fore front of protecting the Interest of the female folks and u do it with all alacrity and with indignant disposition
Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
2kaybiel:
the best reaction to give is what the "girlfriend" gave. she knows that her guy just "dey run hin mouth" like a running water, its nothing to flare up with.

Ah well, I'm not her. I find it disrespectful. Would you also think she was just running her mouth if a girl you're dating made comments about other men infront of you?
Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by Idydarling(f): 2:54pm On Mar 05, 2017
Senipapa:
Well for me this has happened several times
respect her na
Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
GodblessNig247:

It seems u are always at the fore front of protecting the Interest of the female folks and u do it with all alacrity and with indignant disposition

Hahaha. OK. I'm just a passionate speaker, nothing more to it. I'm a traditional girl at heart to be a feminist but I will stand up against unfairness or at least what I consider to be unfair. It has nothing to do with female folks, it's just my personal beliefs.
Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by Tazdroid(m): 2:58pm On Mar 05, 2017
Hmmm, seems you are testing her jealousy level. Well, good news, her response was OK, you must have been a good bf lately and didn't deserve a "physical reaction".

No try am again, her mood may swing
Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 05, 2017
ZarZar:

Ah well, I'm not her. I find it disrespectful. Would you also think she was just running her mouth if a girl you're dating made comments about other men infront of you?
yes, i will. fortunate enough, she said it in my presence and in my front which implies that, we have reached that level where we dont take such a thing serious.
Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by GodblessNig247(m): 3:03pm On Mar 05, 2017
ZarZar:

Hahaha. OK. I'm just a passionate speaker, nothing more to it. I'm a traditional girl at heart to be a feminist but I will stand up against unfairness or at least what I consider to be unfair. It has nothing to do with female folks, it's just my personal beliefs.

That's cool to know. Thanks for the clarification. I really like your type cos u are a strong woman. You got what it takes for your voice to be heard. But can't really see the pic of ZarZar the strong woman grin
Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
*My own response*

Boyfriend : wow, fab, look at that girl. She's so pretty.

Me : yeah, she's pretty hot. I'd totally do her.

Boyfriend : shocked lipsrsealed undecided

Ladies, try this response and just watch out for his reaction grin
Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
2kaybiel:
yes, i will. fortunate enough, she said it in my presence and in my front which implies that, we have reached that level where we dont take such a thing serious.

To each their own.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See This Girl's Killer Hips / A Beautiful Nairalander Celebrate Her Birthday Today / Why Do Ladies Run After Handsome Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.