Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

The Great Oba Of Benin Is Dead - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Great Oba Of Benin Is Dead (39062 Views)

Buhari Visits Eheneden Erediauwa, The Oba Of Benin (Photos) / Oshiomole Performed Miracles In Edo State as a Governor, Oba Of Benin Says / Apc Governors Visit Oba Of Benin (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Great Oba Of Benin Is Dead by JuanDeDios: 9:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
zinaLPF:

Much respect to the Erediauwa family! If true, I mourn with you.

The cheeky side of me can't help but say - in keeping with the old Bini tradition, virgins will probably be buried with Omo n'Oba n'Edo.
Good luck finding virgins in Benin!
Whooosaaiii?? grin grin grin
He he. Dem go search taya! grin
Re: The Great Oba Of Benin Is Dead by tpiar: 10:25pm On Feb 13, 2015
When is the file on the history of internet and IT in nigeria going to be opened?

Why is it secret sef?
Re: The Great Oba Of Benin Is Dead by tpiar: 10:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:

Wasted sperm and a dangerous mumu, you are a veritable den of satanic wickednes and a diabolic cruelty, healthism,barbarity and a destatable enormites.

Na this dem dey call dictionary.

See insults.
Re: The Great Oba Of Benin Is Dead by dapsetun: 7:28am On Feb 14, 2015
sathel:
thats pastor suleiman of omega fire ministries...khaiii..i fear dat man oo
. yes you are right his 2014 prophecy
Re: The Great Oba Of Benin Is Dead by EKSamuel(m): 8:51am On Feb 14, 2015
Caseless:
Hmmm...

A pastor shall claim he saw this coming and, I guess one of them from that part of Nigeria did prophecy on this oba's death.

The great one, rest in peace!

Yes, you are right, one of them Prophesied it in Benin, and he happens to be My Pastor. Get to PROPHECIES FOR 2015 BY REV GABRIEL ISRAEL, on Nairaland. It is also on the 2014 prophecies.

Thank you very much, I never knew you noticed.

LOVE YOU
Re: The Great Oba Of Benin Is Dead by Caseless: 9:21am On Feb 14, 2015
EKSamuel:

Yes, you are right, one of them Prophesied it in Benin, and he happens to be My Pastor. Get to PROPHECIES FOR 2015 BY REV GABRIEL ISRAEL, on Nairaland. It is also on the 2014 prophecies.

Thank you very much, I never knew you noticed.

LOVE YOU
thank u!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Watching Nigeria Vs South Africa AWCON Final Match - Photos / Soldiers, Operatives Of EFCC Engage In Gun Battle In Ogun State Hotel - SR / Lagos Loses Investors To Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.