Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,677 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Honorable Kemi Banjo (Alatika): 'Tasted, Trusted & Reliable' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Honorable Kemi Banjo (Alatika): 'Tasted, Trusted & Reliable' (28161 Views)

Ojukwu's Letter To Victor Banjo - Biafra Offer Of Help To West / The Victor Banjo Story - The True Biafran Hero / Ojukwu's Letter To Yorubaman Banjo..."taking Our Destinies Into Our Hands" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honorable Kemi Banjo (Alatika): 'Tasted, Trusted & Reliable' by tsdarkside(m): 7:04pm On Feb 13, 2015
Tic4tac:
Awon oloshi

Yoruba,,,chai..you sabi how to abuse people..hehehe

1 Like

Re: Honorable Kemi Banjo (Alatika): 'Tasted, Trusted & Reliable' by danbrowndmf(m): 7:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
[quote
author=UrennaNkoli post=30701319] Wetin you no go hear about PDP .....
Everyone there seem to be confused. Its an association of confused
fellows who are willing to lead Nigeria astray. Even their supporters
are confused. They don't know the right person to take this country
forward. But remember the late Fela sang in his song, " confusion dey
break bones, if ur confused, it means say you don pafuka be that "

Pls vote wisely.
Good bye.[/quote] i dnt belong to any party,i believ evewibodi has his or her own right to belong to any party they want.u insultn PDP supporters sounds very FOOLISH,attack the party dnt attack d supporters.jus becus ur FOOLISH does dt mean ur dad is Foolish? No. so jus bcus d person campaing is confused dt does nt simply make evewi PDP supporters Confused.this is a faceless forum letz mind wat we post here.we dnt know who is readn

Good Day.
Re: Honorable Kemi Banjo (Alatika): 'Tasted, Trusted & Reliable' by thaoriginator: 7:15pm On Feb 13, 2015
Tout! Clueless and Illiteracy should be the motto of PDP.. The president is a clueless semi-literate dunce and the followers are typical touts. What do you expect? BOMBS!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Honorable Kemi Banjo (Alatika): 'Tasted, Trusted & Reliable' by egift(m): 7:31pm On Feb 13, 2015
Re: Honorable Kemi Banjo (Alatika): 'Tasted, Trusted & Reliable' by loomer: 8:04pm On Feb 13, 2015
Na who TASTE the man o?
Re: Honorable Kemi Banjo (Alatika): 'Tasted, Trusted & Reliable' by UrennaNkoli(f): 8:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
danbrowndmf:
i dnt belong to any party,i believ evewibodi has his or her own right to belong to any party they want.u insultn PDP supporters sounds very FOOLISH,attack the party dnt attack d supporters.jus becus ur FOOLISH does dt mean ur dad is Foolish? No. so jus bcus d person campaing is confused dt does nt simply make evewi PDP supporters Confused.this is a faceless forum letz mind wat we post here.we dnt know who is readn

Good Day.
And so ? If its a faceless forum nko ? I don't care about the idîot or idìots that may be reading this. Let Jonathan and his comrade go to hell if he's reading this. Let the military spokesman olukolade go to hell if he's reading this. Let them all burn in hell. Who do they think they are ? They are all bunch of f00ls.
Re: Honorable Kemi Banjo (Alatika): 'Tasted, Trusted & Reliable' by danbrowndmf(m): 8:33pm On Feb 13, 2015
[quote
author=UrennaNkoli post=30705162]
And so ? If its a faceless forum nko ? I don't care about the idîot or
idìots that may be reading this. Let Jonathan and his comrade go to hell
if he's reading this. Let the military spokesman olukolade go to hell
if he's reading this. Let them all burn in hell. Who do they think they
are ? They are all bunch of f00ls.[/quote] hmmm.oboi see shout na,cnt u make ur point wifout insultn people?
Re: Honorable Kemi Banjo (Alatika): 'Tasted, Trusted & Reliable' by fejicruz(m): 8:46pm On Feb 13, 2015
You hear say House of Reps na kitchen when dem dey cook food
Re: Honorable Kemi Banjo (Alatika): 'Tasted, Trusted & Reliable' by Skoopy(m): 9:03pm On Feb 13, 2015
What do you expect of PDP?
Re: Honorable Kemi Banjo (Alatika): 'Tasted, Trusted & Reliable' by auntymi(f): 9:24pm On Feb 13, 2015
Rextayne:
so dat is u
no my ghost undecided
Re: Honorable Kemi Banjo (Alatika): 'Tasted, Trusted & Reliable' by auntymi(f): 9:25pm On Feb 13, 2015
Zohan:

Aunty good evening.
bRoda gud eveniN grin

1 Like

Re: Honorable Kemi Banjo (Alatika): 'Tasted, Trusted & Reliable' by auntymi(f): 9:27pm On Feb 13, 2015
tit:

so you don suck am?
na you taste am?
undecided
Re: Honorable Kemi Banjo (Alatika): 'Tasted, Trusted & Reliable' by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
auntymi:
bRoda gud eveniN grin
Aunty how's your schedule gon be tomorrow? I really wonna take auntymi out for some ice cream naw wink
Re: Honorable Kemi Banjo (Alatika): 'Tasted, Trusted & Reliable' by UrennaNkoli(f): 9:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
danbrowndmf:
hmmm.oboi see shout na,cnt u make ur point wifout insultn people?
I don't insult people but some people in this country deserve to be insulted.
Re: Honorable Kemi Banjo (Alatika): 'Tasted, Trusted & Reliable' by larek14: 10:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
I knew this guy from way back when he used to live in London. Na real alatika.......London returnee that got involved in so many shady deals, went to jail and returned to naija. His story is not different to that of ibori.
Re: Honorable Kemi Banjo (Alatika): 'Tasted, Trusted & Reliable' by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:25pm On Feb 13, 2015
donphilopus:
So many Illiterates in PDP!
Haba! grin
Re: Honorable Kemi Banjo (Alatika): 'Tasted, Trusted & Reliable' by danbrowndmf(m): 10:56pm On Feb 13, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

I don't insult people but some people in this country deserve to be insulted.
oya swthrt sorry na,dem don make me vex also buh take am gently na.cheesy
Re: Honorable Kemi Banjo (Alatika): 'Tasted, Trusted & Reliable' by Johnnny(m): 1:05am On Feb 14, 2015
I think the words he wanted was " Toasted, Twisted and Ridiculous ".
Re: Honorable Kemi Banjo (Alatika): 'Tasted, Trusted & Reliable' by tizz04(m): 1:37am On Feb 14, 2015
donphilopus polist=30700074:
So many Illiterates in PDP!
like ur dad ryt?
Re: Honorable Kemi Banjo (Alatika): 'Tasted, Trusted & Reliable' by chukwumanj(m): 2:35am On Feb 14, 2015
I'm not surprised na.... It's PDP.. Oya see this one too na..... Let's keep going forward(s) undecided

Re: Honorable Kemi Banjo (Alatika): 'Tasted, Trusted & Reliable' by nidhish: 12:31pm On Feb 14, 2015
Actually its not wrong i am sure his stooges have tasted him. He has mistakenly spoken the truth people, stop laughing at him. cry undecided
Re: Honorable Kemi Banjo (Alatika): 'Tasted, Trusted & Reliable' by mawobe: 6:48pm On Mar 21, 2015
dipopooo:
Tasted?
thank you very much for ur ridiculous posting about hon kemi, but i believe mr dipopooo or whatever ur name is,ur posting is highly ridiculous the debate is all a bunch of nonsense and even people are deriving stories that never occurred but there IS freedom off speech so i don't blame them.regarding the poster iT was the printers spelling- error which had been corrected immediately. the motto is TESTED,TRUSTED AND RELIABLE. So please get Ur facts write before spreading nonsense about, for all of the rest of you commenting, whatever you say doesn't change Nigeria,or remove a penny from Jonathan pocket or even affect PDP. OHHHH GOD ALL of u are LOOOOOSERS.
Re: Honorable Kemi Banjo (Alatika): 'Tasted, Trusted & Reliable' by mawobe: 6:53pm On Mar 21, 2015
larek14:
I knew this guy from way back when he used to live in London. Na real alatika.......London returnee that got involved in so many shady deals, went to jail and returned to naija. His story is not different to that of ibori.
LIAR WHY YOU TRYING TO CLINCH YOU DONT KNOW HIM .............................................HATERR

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria / Abba Kyari Moves To Remove Magu As EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters / Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.