Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

I Love Her But I'm Scared Of Her. Advice! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her But I'm Scared Of Her. Advice! (2662 Views)

I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. / I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke / I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Her But I'm Scared Of Her. Advice! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
I met this girl some months back and we fell in love with each other. The love have grown to an extent that she can not stay a day without hearing from me and likewise me. But the truth is that each time i come in close range with her, my heart begins to pound heavily. I don't know if she have noticed it because i try as much as possible to hold myself as a man. I am scared to touch her, I've never kissed her though i wish to. I don't experience this with any other woman. Could this be love or is it just that we are not compatible? Please your advice is needed!!!
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared Of Her. Advice! by Shiifi(m): 7:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
hahahaha op u funny oooo

bt never still tell her u want her to b u friend nd ntin more am sure she go understand.
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared Of Her. Advice! by falconey(m): 7:22pm On Feb 13, 2015
you are joking right?...............I pray she feel the same way, if not your next thread will be "I THOUGHT SHE IS THE ONE" or " I WILL NEVER LOVE AGAIN"

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared Of Her. Advice! by buygala(m): 7:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
Op is a secondary Virgin embarassed ....

deflowered by his nanny, it's expected that Op should be so pusssy-struck when confronted with a piece of unfamiliar punanii.....

OP, JUST TELL US YOU WANT TO FUCCK HER AND YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT IT undecided ....
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared Of Her. Advice! by Crocz(m): 7:30pm On Feb 13, 2015
Anxiety...can only be solved by one particular sampling technique grin
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared Of Her. Advice! by Dahjhi: 7:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
Crocz:
Anxiety...can only be solved by one particular sampling technique grin
Lol afi samplying techniquesnoooh.. grin . And what's d technique o

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared Of Her. Advice! by Kennywills7(m): 7:38pm On Feb 13, 2015
op u are in luv, just tell d girl before u kill her wit hope and suspense with ur actions
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared Of Her. Advice! by Crocz(m): 7:38pm On Feb 13, 2015
Dahjhi:
Lol afi samplying techniquesnoooh.. grin . And what's d technique o

Seriously?...you want me to spell it out here?grin

If he's sharp guy, he'll know what it means
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared Of Her. Advice! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 13, 2015
hmmm

being in love makes you do silly things tongue

you're not scared of her, you just can't control the butterfiles in your tummy when you're around her grin

so to get of this and be bold around her, you have to man up and make that move smiley kiss her! you will get of your fears

haha.
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared Of Her. Advice! by Dahjhi: 7:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
Crocz:

Seriously?...you want me to spell it out here?grin

If he's sharp guy, he'll know what it means
the person she dey fear to kiss.. U dey think of bl££ping?
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared Of Her. Advice! by Crocz(m): 7:46pm On Feb 13, 2015
Dahjhi:
the person she dey fear to kiss.. U dey think of bl££ping?
Some people just dey funny self...him dey fear to kiss her?...buhahaha
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared Of Her. Advice! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
The expression of love can be funny a times.

However OP what is her expression when you get close to her? Is it a turn off or turn on attitude.

If u fail 2 meet her emotional needs, someone else will do.

Make hay when sunshine.

Man up to give her the romantic need before some one else do.
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared Of Her. Advice! by Dahjhi: 7:50pm On Feb 13, 2015
Crocz:

Some people just dey funny self...him dey fear to kiss her?...buhahaha
nor mind op jare, over love dey worry him..
benardnwaorgu:
I met this girl some months back and we fell in love with each other. The love have grown to an extent that she can not stay a day without hearing from me and likewise me. But the truth is that each time i come in close range with her, my heart begins to pound heavily. I don't know if she have noticed it because i try as much as possible to hold myself as a man. I am scared to touch her, I've never kissed her though i wish to. I don't experience this with any other woman. Could this be love or is it just that we are not compatible? Please your advice is needed!!!
Op how old are u before we started advising o?
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared Of Her. Advice! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 13, 2015
Shiifi:
hahahaha op u funny oooo
bt never still tell her u want her to b u friend nd ntin more am sure she go understand.
It's not about toasting her. get me right, she's already my girl.
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared Of Her. Advice! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 13, 2015
Nneka123:
hmmm
being in love makes you do silly things tongue
you're not scared of her, you just can't control the butterfiles in your tummy when you're around her grin
so to get of this and be bold around her, you have to man up and make that move smiley kiss her! you will get of your fears
haha.
Thanks a lot sister, that's noted.
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared Of Her. Advice! by babakol(m): 8:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
that ain't fear..that's anxiety. maybe you're scared of doing wrong around her
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared Of Her. Advice! by Chidonc(m): 8:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
Op d only thing even the bible clearly state we should fear is FEAR NORTH, apart 4rm dat u dnt nid 2 fear
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared Of Her. Advice! by Enegod(m): 8:24pm On Feb 13, 2015
benardnwaorgu:
You need to get laid immediately
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared Of Her. Advice! by InZA: 8:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
Maybe you're suffering from Selective Sinus Tarchychadia (SST) undecided

You should see a cardiologist
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared Of Her. Advice! by Shiifi(m): 8:56pm On Feb 13, 2015
Ooooo k na dat one but y u dey fear she no Fyn abi she b witch or na val excuse u self jus dey find.....

Jus tell me y u dey fear den I would tell you wat to do.
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared Of Her. Advice! by steppin: 9:04pm On Feb 13, 2015
benardnwaorgu:
This guy wan friendzone himself!
See as person dey fear better thing.
Anyway, dey cut liver for there. You go wash motor finish now, another person go carry am comot.
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared Of Her. Advice! by ivyT(f): 9:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
buygala:
Op is a secondary Virgin embarassed ....

deflowered by his nanny, it's expected that Op should be so pussy-struck when confronted with a piece of unfamiliar kitten.....

OP, JUST TELL US YOU WANT TO FUCCK HER AND YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT IT undecided ....
Badt guy
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared Of Her. Advice! by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
benardnwaorgu:

You don't need our advice.

You were born knowing what to do. Follow your instincts.

(1) (Reply)

Sex In The Car : Has My Engine Knocked / Caroline Danjuma Twerks For Her Husband At The Club..is This Normal? / Men Who Date Fake Women And Delude Themselves About Marrying Real Women. Joke!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.