Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Why Do Girls Assume All Handsome Guys Are Self Obsessed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Assume All Handsome Guys Are Self Obsessed? (1206 Views)

When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens / What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas / Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Assume All Handsome Guys Are Self Obsessed? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 13, 2015
So a female friend and i just had this argument and she said she hates "fineboys" because they are so self conscious and proud. then i asked her how she knew if they are self conscious and she said they all are that they carry theirselves as if they are Gods gift to women then she hissed. Ladies do u feel this way too? How then should the so called fineboys behave to get your approvals?
Re: Why Do Girls Assume All Handsome Guys Are Self Obsessed? by ArchEnemy(m): 8:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
Maybe its the ones she has met.
Re: Why Do Girls Assume All Handsome Guys Are Self Obsessed? by kilokeys(m): 8:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
yeah.. i think its disgusting when a guy preens himself too much.

licking lips

giving that blue steel look everytime

flinching eyebrows to get noticed..

its so so gay.. how can a lady get comfortable with guys that drags mirror-time with them?

we r fine.. bt we dont giv a fvck. we have fvks to give for a little fine
Re: Why Do Girls Assume All Handsome Guys Are Self Obsessed? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
Am one shy dude
Re: Why Do Girls Assume All Handsome Guys Are Self Obsessed? by Psalmwise(m): 8:23pm On Feb 13, 2015
who shud rply ur que boi or girl? undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Assume All Handsome Guys Are Self Obsessed? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 13, 2015
Ifa hear
why is she attributing the properties of ladies to guys?
Beautiful Ladies are the one's who carry themselves like goddesses on earth not guys.
A guy's got nothing to be proud of even if he's so fresh cos at the end its the guy with the biggest pocket that get's the prize
Re: Why Do Girls Assume All Handsome Guys Are Self Obsessed? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
kilokeys:

licking lips

its so so gay.. how csn a lady get comfortable with guys that drag mirror-time with them?
gringringrin this post of yours reminds me of a friend I had on campus. The dude goes to school with a little mirror, powder and hair cream. Whenever he feels his makeup is fading, he goes to one bush to apply some and next you'll find him chatting with girls who wonder how he manages to look shimmery more than they girls at that time of the day. Dude still found it difficult nabbing pvsssy after all
Re: Why Do Girls Assume All Handsome Guys Are Self Obsessed? by Enegod(m): 8:45pm On Feb 13, 2015
because they were programmed to always assume things..jmo
Re: Why Do Girls Assume All Handsome Guys Are Self Obsessed? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 13, 2015
Brb
Re: Why Do Girls Assume All Handsome Guys Are Self Obsessed? by dudesexy1111(m): 9:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
Lol he don pain de girl dem no give her attention.....
Re: Why Do Girls Assume All Handsome Guys Are Self Obsessed? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
Tribal3AST:
Adewale Segun, you are in soup grin
have you eaten?
Re: Why Do Girls Assume All Handsome Guys Are Self Obsessed? by ShakurM(m): 9:15pm On Feb 13, 2015
Has she met me? cool
Re: Why Do Girls Assume All Handsome Guys Are Self Obsessed? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
Tribal3AST:
I want to eat you adewale cheesy
look, I aint gay.
Re: Why Do Girls Assume All Handsome Guys Are Self Obsessed? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
Tribal3AST:
The time will come when your life will be made miserable here grin

You have chosen to be a tribalist and that won't be tolerated on this forum grin
pls help me to lick the poo of my a55.
Re: Why Do Girls Assume All Handsome Guys Are Self Obsessed? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 13, 2015
Tribal3AST:
you get mouth, how far with that your black smelling singlet grin

Folks will want to see it grin
Osu ibo, leave me na. Ok, Check my profile pic to see if I look like a niqqah that can wear a smelly singlet.
Re: Why Do Girls Assume All Handsome Guys Are Self Obsessed? by texybaby(f): 6:43am On Feb 14, 2015
kilokeys:

licking lips

its so so gay.. how can a lady get comfortable with guys that drags mirror-time with them?

we r fine.. bt we dont giv a fvck. we have fvks to give for a little fine

Hmm just mirror? They even carry combs...those things irritate me...I dont even carry make up abt as a girl cs its not just my style then seeing a guy always starring at every available mirror carrying comb can b so so a turn off.. for me tho
Re: Why Do Girls Assume All Handsome Guys Are Self Obsessed? by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 14, 2015
Nothing bad for those having comb in dia pocket,when u grow hair is gud to have comb in your pocket cos some of ur crazy friends will keep touching the hair and end up making it untidy and then u appear rough. Finally, looking good wasn't ment for the females alone but ALL.

(1) (Reply)

Six Types Of Women Men Are Looking For / A Question For The Ladies / (photo) Could This Be True??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.