Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Ladies Beer Palour - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Beer Palour (3536 Views)

Man Takes A Bottle Of Beer In Front Of His Partner In Their Pre-wedding Photos. / Martin Aliker: Girl Rejected Me As I Couldn't Buy Her Beer, Now I Own A Brewery / 3 Things I Hate To Hear From Ladies - Beer Parlor Gist ;D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Beer Palour by nevi12(f): 7:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
Hey ladylanders cheesy come in lets gossip a bit nd talk abt wat we wld lyk in a man nd wat annoys us d most in men.As for me i dnt rilli ave a spec in a man i jst lyk a guy dat flows wit me nd i hate guys that try to feel all macho wen dey r actually chickens.....guys abeg dey ur lane no come ere dey find trouble

*Derail as much as u like grin grin
Re: Ladies Beer Palour by oshinadekunle(m): 7:46pm On Jan 08, 2016
shocked
Re: Ladies Beer Palour by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
Assistant area girl cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beer Palour by Aviero: 7:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
SMH
Re: Ladies Beer Palour by nevi12(f): 7:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
sickstars:
Assistant area girl cheesy
Sweetie be nice abi dey vex u for hse?
Re: Ladies Beer Palour by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
nevi12:

Sweetie be nice abi dey vex u for hse?

No o

looool just playing around jare
Re: Ladies Beer Palour by nevi12(f): 7:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
oshinadekunle:
shocked
I remember i said guys shldnt come ere smiley
Re: Ladies Beer Palour by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 08, 2016
nevi12:
i hate guys that try to feel all macho wen dey r actually chickens.
I'm gonna need you to shed more light on this honeybunch. Do you like macho guys with big cojones, or do you in fact hate all macho guys, chicken or not? Beware your answer.......grin

Re: Ladies Beer Palour by cruzita(f): 8:01pm On Jan 08, 2016
abeg wetin una cook here?I dey H well well.
Re: Ladies Beer Palour by nevi12(f): 8:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
cruzita:
abeg wetin una cook here?I dey H well well.
Sista anytin u want jst point nd ild kill it cheesy
Re: Ladies Beer Palour by nevi12(f): 8:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
Rollar:

I'm gonna need you to shed more light on this honeybunch. Do you like macho guys with big cojones, or do you in fact hate all macho guys, chicken or not? Beware your answer.......grin
Dere r guys dat lyk running dere mouth anyhow always talkin lyk dey can kill a lion or smtin buh wen d actual situation comes up u c d real chicken dey are ive got alot of experiences on dat so i Can give u alot of instances
Re: Ladies Beer Palour by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 08, 2016
nevi12:

Dere r guys dat lyk running dere mouth anyhow always talkin lyk dey can kill a lion or smtin buh wen d actual situation comes up u c d real chicken dey are ive got alot of experiences on dat so i Can give u alot of instances
Hmm. I'm a man of logic, so forgive me if I try to comprehend your comment. "Running their mouths and talking like they can kill a lion" is this in reference to how they talk to you (I.e during fights) or how they relate with others? "By actual situations coming up", do you mean when you call their bluff (I.e you go all "oya slap me nau" ) or when they are confronted by strangers, say an aggressive bus conductor?
Pls do, one or two instances ought to suffice smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beer Palour by Sunkyphil(m): 9:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
shey na mama chidera joint abi na where e dey happen
Re: Ladies Beer Palour by Justeenaleo(f): 9:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
Rollar:

Hmm. I'm a man of logic, so forgive me if I try to comprehend your comment. "Running their mouths and talking like they can kill a lion" is this in reference to how they talk to you (I.e during fights) or how they relate with others? "By actual situations coming up", do you mean when you call their bluff (I.e you go all "oya slap me nau" ) or when they are confronted by strangers, say an aggressive bus conductor?
Hm
Re: Ladies Beer Palour by nevi12(f): 9:40pm On Jan 08, 2016
Rollar:

Lol u r obviously in d mood to look for trouble kk sha for example i had dis frend dat lyks gymin his intestine out asin hes always gymin nd always feelin lyk nd talkin lyk sm1 dats in charge always feelin lyk a boss i naively felt secure around him cos of his build nd loud mouth until d dei we were robbed by two skinny unarmed guys nd he was dere speakin english for dem.they collected our fones plus his ipad nd even my earpiece grin nd he dint raise an arm or smtin wen dey left he started tellin me dat he will arrange guys to get d fone bck nd he still had d guts to run his mouth after dey left i was jst shaking my head and lookin at him bluff
Re: Ladies Beer Palour by Ajinoride(m): 9:42pm On Jan 08, 2016
nevi12:

u are quite right. most braggers are Lazy In Action

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beer Palour by oshinadekunle(m): 8:45am On Jan 09, 2016
nevi12:

I remember i said guys shldnt come ere smiley
ma binu, I get der accidentally

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beer Palour by nevi12(f): 4:11pm On Jan 09, 2016
Rollar were u run go?
Re: Ladies Beer Palour by oldtopics(f): 4:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
big D., handsome more money and more money and money dazall!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beer Palour by lumydee44: 4:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
oldtopics:
big D., handsome more money and more money and money dazall!!!!

Just say money this lady...our forefathers surely enjoyed dating wen ladies just love your personality, now its love for designer everything. That's why we're working sha, no bobo wan carry last.
Re: Ladies Beer Palour by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 09, 2016
I want one that'll treat me like his Queen

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beer Palour by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
nevi12:
Rollar were u run go?
Omo hustle no go kill person oh. Na money I don dey find since tongue
How ur syd?
Re: Ladies Beer Palour by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 09, 2016
nevi12:

Lol u r obviously in d mood to look for trouble kk sha for example i had dis frend dat lyks gymin his intestine out asin hes always gymin nd always feelin lyk nd talkin lyk sm1 dats in charge always feelin lyk a boss i naively felt secure around him cos of his build nd loud mouth until d dei we were robbed by two skinny unarmed guys nd he was dere speakin english for dem.they collected our fones plus his ipad nd even my earpiece grin nd he dint raise an arm or smtin wen dey left he started tellin me dat he will arrange guys to get d fone bck nd he still had d guts to run his mouth after dey left i was jst shaking my head and lookin at him bluff
Kikikikiki cheesy
First of all, you don't know that they weren't armed. How person go thief without weapon, abi na jazz? Its either they had a concealed weapon, or they were operating in their turf, meaning other goons were standing by in case of any trouble. Your boyfriend must have considered the risk and decided it wasn't worth trying to be the hero and putting you in danger. If he had been alone, he could've attacked them and run away if reinforcements materialized out of nowhere, but he couldn't do that because of you. You see, you were his liability, his cryptonite grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beer Palour by myboy2010(m): 7:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
am I permitted to add my likes... if yes I like d op, oh!! sorry I mean "love "
Re: Ladies Beer Palour by nevi12(f): 8:03pm On Jan 09, 2016
Rollar:

Kikikikiki cheesy
First of all, you don't know that they weren't armed. How person go thief without weapon, abi na jazz? Its either they had a concealed weapon, or they were operating in their turf, meaning other goons were standing by in case of any trouble. Your boyfriend must have considered the risk and decided it wasn't worth trying to be the hero and putting you in danger. If he had been alone, he could've attacked them and run away if reinforcements materialized out of nowhere, but he couldn't do that because of you. You see, you were his liability, his cryptonite grin

No 1: he wasnt my bf ooo
No2: he was jst a stupid bragger my fone jst went lyk dat
Re: Ladies Beer Palour by nevi12(f): 8:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
QueenValerie:
I want one that'll treat me like his Queen

Lol way forward sista buh guys lyk dat r rare
Re: Ladies Beer Palour by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
I want to RAPE TrapLORD cheesy ladies how can i? sad
Re: Ladies Beer Palour by nevi12(f): 8:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
myboy2010:
am I permitted to add my likes... if yes I like d op,
oh!! sorry I mean "love "

Yh sure....u r funny o
Re: Ladies Beer Palour by nevi12(f): 8:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
prettythicksme:

Wetin im do u na
Re: Ladies Beer Palour by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 09, 2016
prettythicksme:
Dang cheesy tell me how that turns out.
Re: Ladies Beer Palour by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
nevi12:
No 1: he wasnt my bf ooo
No2: he was jst a stupid bragger my fone jst went lyk dat
No. 1: I'm pleased to hear that tongue
No. 2: I thought we had established that he merely put your safety above his macho pride, a feat that only a real man is capable of?? wink
Re: Ladies Beer Palour by TrapLORD(m): 8:23pm On Jan 09, 2016
prettythicksme:
I want to RAPE Trap.LORD cheesy ladies how can i? sad

Baybee but why? embarassed embarassed sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help ! I Need Your Advice / 40 Fun Questions To Ask Your Partner While Chatting / Chai!! Must Read: Home Alone With My Step Brother ( Season 2 Ep 6-12 )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.