Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Help I Forwarded A Customized Message Meant For Girlfriend To My Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help I Forwarded A Customized Message Meant For Girlfriend To My Wife (1622 Views)

Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! / Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him / These Posts And More On The Internet Are Not Meant For Couples - Bamisepeters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Forwarded A Customized Message Meant For Girlfriend To My Wife by tafabaloo(m): 8:23am On Feb 14, 2015
Unfortunately, few minutes ago I forwarded a customized love text message meant for my girlfriend to my wife and don't know what to tell my wife now. Sincerely, I don't know what to do. I hope this val has not brought unprepared for issues to my home..
Re: Help I Forwarded A Customized Message Meant For Girlfriend To My Wife by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 14, 2015
Did you write the gf's name in there?
Re: Help I Forwarded A Customized Message Meant For Girlfriend To My Wife by pinkycute(f): 8:26am On Feb 14, 2015
You don enter grin grin
Re: Help I Forwarded A Customized Message Meant For Girlfriend To My Wife by dechandel(f): 8:28am On Feb 14, 2015
Rest in perfect peace kiss kiss

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help I Forwarded A Customized Message Meant For Girlfriend To My Wife by Enegod(m): 8:29am On Feb 14, 2015
tafabaloo:
Unfortunately, few minutes ago I forwarded a customized love text message meant for my girlfriend to my wife and don't know what to tell my wife now. Sincerely, I don't know what to do. I hope this val has not brought unprepared for issues to my home..
undecided
Re: Help I Forwarded A Customized Message Meant For Girlfriend To My Wife by temitemi1(m): 8:35am On Feb 14, 2015
Silly cheating husband!! U dey cheat u no shabi cheating...
Re: Help I Forwarded A Customized Message Meant For Girlfriend To My Wife by Nairalander01: 8:41am On Feb 14, 2015
Eeeeya Take Heart
Re: Help I Forwarded A Customized Message Meant For Girlfriend To My Wife by baybiemee: 8:46am On Feb 14, 2015
It's getting boring and disgusting, every man cheats on his wife this days. Why do u guys even bother to marry.
And you have the boldness to even say it. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Help I Forwarded A Customized Message Meant For Girlfriend To My Wife by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 14, 2015
lol grin

All these silly men

you don enter today!, i pray your wife deals with you

2 Likes

Re: Help I Forwarded A Customized Message Meant For Girlfriend To My Wife by EfemenaXY: 9:02am On Feb 14, 2015
tafabaloo:

You don't have to do anything man. It's not your fault. You're a Nigerian man and are therefore expected to place your dïck in any public toilet / gutter. So, relax man.

Hopefully, the kids you're raising and spending your money training aren't yours but your pastor's / driver's / gateman's / boss's or even your best friend's.

13 Likes

Re: Help I Forwarded A Customized Message Meant For Girlfriend To My Wife by Kazrem(m): 9:05am On Feb 14, 2015
That's the reward for being promiscuous after getting married. You are yet to reap the dividend of promiscuity.

1 Like

Re: Help I Forwarded A Customized Message Meant For Girlfriend To My Wife by elantraceey(f): 9:32am On Feb 14, 2015
If you couldn't stay faithful why didn't you just remain single angry
Re: Help I Forwarded A Customized Message Meant For Girlfriend To My Wife by estheremma(f): 9:46am On Feb 14, 2015
U guys believe dis dude?tell me anoda
Re: Help I Forwarded A Customized Message Meant For Girlfriend To My Wife by Mcowubaba: 9:49am On Feb 14, 2015
tafabaloo:

But- my guy, why will u have a girlfrnd nd a wife na .....

1 Like

Re: Help I Forwarded A Customized Message Meant For Girlfriend To My Wife by akinloluwao: 11:10am On Feb 14, 2015
I thank God for your life. Your life will never remain the same again from today. Congratulations and happy valentine
Re: Help I Forwarded A Customized Message Meant For Girlfriend To My Wife by pretydiva(f): 11:39am On Feb 14, 2015
U should b ashamed of urself 4 cheating on ur wife. Wat exactly does ur girl friend has,dat ur wife doesn't. Abi nor b d same hole wey ur girl friend get, nor b hin ur wife get ni ..may God save we d unmarried ladies frm future cheating hubby
Re: Help I Forwarded A Customized Message Meant For Girlfriend To My Wife by pretydiva(f): 11:41am On Feb 14, 2015
;
EfemenaXY:

You don't have to do anything man. It's not your fault. You're a Nigerian man and are therefore expected to place your dïck in any public toilet / gutter. So, relax man.

Hopefully, the kids you're raising and spending your money training aren't yours but your pastor's / driver's / gateman's / boss's or even your best friend's.
grin

1 Like

Re: Help I Forwarded A Customized Message Meant For Girlfriend To My Wife by amtheone(m): 12:06pm On Feb 14, 2015
I
Nneka123:
lol grin

All these silly men

you don enter today!, i pray your wife deals with you

Nnneka, what is wrong with you? Mind ur utterance.
Re: Help I Forwarded A Customized Message Meant For Girlfriend To My Wife by Dyt(f): 12:58pm On Feb 14, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Hopefully, the kids you're raising and spending your money training aren't yours but your pastor's / driver's / gateman's / boss's or even cheesy your best friend's.

Mean
Very mean
grin

1 Like

Re: Help I Forwarded A Customized Message Meant For Girlfriend To My Wife by mutter(f): 1:43pm On Feb 14, 2015
Broke the 11th commandment!

Happy valentine!
Re: Help I Forwarded A Customized Message Meant For Girlfriend To My Wife by goldman777: 5:41pm On Feb 14, 2015
U no well u love ur wife pass girlfrend jus tell her d truth and accept ur faith
Re: Help I Forwarded A Customized Message Meant For Girlfriend To My Wife by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 14, 2015
amtheone:
I

Nnneka, what is wrong with you? Mind ur utterance.
grin grin huh! lipsrsealed
Re: Help I Forwarded A Customized Message Meant For Girlfriend To My Wife by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 14, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Perfect grin.

If you can't broaden your chest and be bare-faced about your infidelity, then you're a weak, pitiful weasel.

2 Likes

Re: Help I Forwarded A Customized Message Meant For Girlfriend To My Wife by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 14, 2015
Cheats roaming the street freely...You need to be caged undecided
Re: Help I Forwarded A Customized Message Meant For Girlfriend To My Wife by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 14, 2015
Shouting in vector's voice... oshaaaamo, ondu. grin
Re: Help I Forwarded A Customized Message Meant For Girlfriend To My Wife by Nobody: 3:25am On Feb 15, 2015
haha, you don enter!!,...pls, come back later and tell us how you wriggled out of this wahala.

though had witness similar incidence with a crazy mate of mine.

they went out drinking one saturday afternoon,...and some pretty ladies came around. so the guys shared the ladies amongst themselves.
long story short, this guy, didnt like the lady he was paired with, so he quickly composed an sms that reads...
"guy, e be like say ur babe set pass my own, make we swap babes'' with the intentions of sending the message to the guy seating right in front of him,..but guess who he sent the message to...his wife. BOOM!! grin grin

...how he got out of it, is a story for another day.

(1) (Reply)

Looking Beautiful Or Ugly During Pregnancy, What Do You Do? / Why Do Nigerian's Eat Rice Every Sunday? / People In These Professions Are More Likely To Cheat On Their Partners.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.