Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Sometimes It Baffles Me When My Friends Tell Me Dat Its Not D Best To Be Too Gentle With Girls In Ge - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sometimes It Baffles Me When My Friends Tell Me Dat Its Not D Best To Be Too Gentle With Girls In Ge (1238 Views)

She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... / 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / My Girlfriend Lied To Me Dat She Is Pregnant, Do I Forgive Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sometimes It Baffles Me When My Friends Tell Me Dat Its Not D Best To Be Too Gentle With Girls In Ge by megatran(m): 6:10am On Jan 05, 2009
Gentle or difficult guys; which do girls prefer
Re: Sometimes It Baffles Me When My Friends Tell Me Dat Its Not D Best To Be Too Gentle With Girls In Ge by Ben13: 11:39am On Jan 05, 2009
I'll be back
Re: Sometimes It Baffles Me When My Friends Tell Me Dat Its Not D Best To Be Too Gentle With Girls In Ge by arramyjay: 12:07pm On Jan 05, 2009
I prefer a gentle guy. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sometimes It Baffles Me When My Friends Tell Me Dat Its Not D Best To Be Too Gentle With Girls In Ge by free2ryme(m): 1:31pm On Jan 05, 2009
@arramyjay

Every girl says dat, but in reality its never true, no matter what.
Re: Sometimes It Baffles Me When My Friends Tell Me Dat Its Not D Best To Be Too Gentle With Girls In Ge by iice(f): 1:50pm On Jan 05, 2009
Gentle guy yes, a doormat no. People equate one with the other which is not the case.
Re: Sometimes It Baffles Me When My Friends Tell Me Dat Its Not D Best To Be Too Gentle With Girls In Ge by Hesperus(m): 1:57pm On Jan 05, 2009
I think girls prefer mean guys, i cant fathom why. I have a friend who treats gals like trash, i mean, downright nasty, uncaring, with a quick temper. Its so bad dat sometimes i am d one dat remembers stuff 4 him e.g birthdays. But girls still trip for him. Like they enjoy it in some weird way.
Re: Sometimes It Baffles Me When My Friends Tell Me Dat Its Not D Best To Be Too Gentle With Girls In Ge by free2ryme(m): 3:30pm On Jan 05, 2009
@Hesperus

true that
Re: Sometimes It Baffles Me When My Friends Tell Me Dat Its Not D Best To Be Too Gentle With Girls In Ge by StanP(m): 3:50pm On Jan 05, 2009
Even DMX sang about it
"Why do good girls love bad guys"
Re: Sometimes It Baffles Me When My Friends Tell Me Dat Its Not D Best To Be Too Gentle With Girls In Ge by martho(m): 10:43am On Jan 06, 2009
In my opinion most of the western women prefer bad or rough guys. our african women r more or a bit conservative ;its only natural 4 them to prefer gentle guys.
Re: Sometimes It Baffles Me When My Friends Tell Me Dat Its Not D Best To Be Too Gentle With Girls In Ge by AdamBrody1(m): 1:11pm On Jan 06, 2009
If your very cool and gentle with a girl, she will rough shed you and provoke you to death because she knows you are a cool and gentle guy but if you are very nasty, violent and mean to her, she will respect you, fear you and shove her provocative attitude down her ass hole!

Most girls are built to be internal bullies when they catch a cool guy and they will torment your soul till eternity with their whinnings, naggings and stubborness but when you shove a fist or slap every now and then to their throats or stomachs, then you will realise how calm and wiey they can get.
Re: Sometimes It Baffles Me When My Friends Tell Me Dat Its Not D Best To Be Too Gentle With Girls In Ge by syren: 11:53pm On Jan 06, 2009
@ topic

Guys that are mean to me will certainly not get my attention, infact we'd soon become enemies and I'd avoid them at all costs. I really can't understand why any self respecting woman would choose to be with someone like that.
Re: Sometimes It Baffles Me When My Friends Tell Me Dat Its Not D Best To Be Too Gentle With Girls In Ge by H2O2: 12:04am On Jan 07, 2009
A combination of both works beautifully.
Gotta find the right balance between the two. Can't be too soft or too mean.
Re: Sometimes It Baffles Me When My Friends Tell Me Dat Its Not D Best To Be Too Gentle With Girls In Ge by Moonstone(f): 2:09am On Jan 07, 2009
I love Gentle guys. . . not difficult with a hint of toughness about them. Those are the best.
Re: Sometimes It Baffles Me When My Friends Tell Me Dat Its Not D Best To Be Too Gentle With Girls In Ge by topup: 2:17am On Jan 07, 2009
free2ryme:

@arramyjay

Every girl says that, but in reality its never true, no matter what.

iice:

Gentle guy yes, a doormat no. People equate one with the other which is not the case.

Hmm, I agree, by gentle we don't mean you do everything we tell you to. To be gentle doesn't mean you lose rational and just do anything for the girl or are at her mercy. A man who's got backbone doesn't necessarily mean he's the opposite to gentle, so yes, I would like a gentle - man with backbone, as I don't want the opposite; being a crude and harsh man.
Re: Sometimes It Baffles Me When My Friends Tell Me Dat Its Not D Best To Be Too Gentle With Girls In Ge by megatran(m): 12:47pm On Jan 07, 2009
i think most guys here are carbon copies of my friends, judging frm their post. it so happen dat when i am with girls i do much of d listening than talkin though some of their stories could be really borin and suprisingly they love my attitude. i am a gentle guy but nt too gentle to b played around by a girl. my friends want me to become a hard guy by all means and it seems i am abt givin in . girls ur opinion is urgently needed!!! :-)
Re: Sometimes It Baffles Me When My Friends Tell Me Dat Its Not D Best To Be Too Gentle With Girls In Ge by Schalan: 7:46pm On Jan 08, 2009
Most girls are built to be internal bullies when they catch a cool guy and they will torment your soul till eternity with their whinnings, naggings and stubborness but when you shove a fist or slap every now and then to their throats or stomachs, then you will realise how calm and wiey they can get.

Are you kidding me?
Re: Sometimes It Baffles Me When My Friends Tell Me Dat Its Not D Best To Be Too Gentle With Girls In Ge by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:48pm On Jan 08, 2009
@post
True talk, maybe you've never heard of alpha male, try and do some reading about it then you will understand.
Start by saying no to their first ten requests, your chances will improve greatly grin
Re: Sometimes It Baffles Me When My Friends Tell Me Dat Its Not D Best To Be Too Gentle With Girls In Ge by iice(f): 10:29am On Jan 09, 2009
Not being gentle does not mean being a bad boy. undecided
Re: Sometimes It Baffles Me When My Friends Tell Me Dat Its Not D Best To Be Too Gentle With Girls In Ge by Emperoh(m): 10:38am On Jan 09, 2009
After discovering which is better, what happens?
Try to be what you are nnot? undecided undecided

Folks, we should just try to be who we are and let our personality attract our type of ladies
Trying to be another person just doesn't work. If you are gentle so be it
if you are harsh and crude, just pray to meet ya type. . .
Re: Sometimes It Baffles Me When My Friends Tell Me Dat Its Not D Best To Be Too Gentle With Girls In Ge by dbaptist1(m): 8:02pm On Jan 09, 2009
guy it also baffles me too
methinks d problem is with the ladies
they dont really know wat they want in a guy
GOD HELP US
Re: Sometimes It Baffles Me When My Friends Tell Me Dat Its Not D Best To Be Too Gentle With Girls In Ge by dbaptist1(m): 8:04pm On Jan 09, 2009
guy it also baffles me too
methinks d problem is with the ladies
they dont really know wat they want in a guy
GOD HELP US

(1) (Reply)

Will You Still Marry Her? (true Life Story) / Don't Believe Those Who Say Love Isn't Real / Between A Married Man And A Single Stingy Guy, Who Would You Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.