Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

2015 Presidential Election Ballot Papers Found In London - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Presidential Election Ballot Papers Found In London (23766 Views)

Youths Burn Lawman Duruji's Car As He Was Caught With Ballot Papers In Imo / Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) / Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Presidential Election Ballot Papers Found In London by Rhea(f): 9:36pm On Feb 14, 2015
[size=14pt]How did a journalist get access to such a sensitive document? Whoever got that contract knows nothing about confidentiality and secrecy. Meanwhile, Jega told the nation that the election materials were all stored at CBN vault. Naija!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Presidential Election Ballot Papers Found In London by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 14, 2015
diluminati:

stop being foolish.
what are you trying to do? like gej didnt steal billions of dollars? like gej is not clueless? that gej is not using boko haram to justify his 6 weeks extension? you are irritating

A typical APC extremist/militant/terrorist/paid stooge
Re: 2015 Presidential Election Ballot Papers Found In London by oliy24(m): 11:11pm On Feb 14, 2015
jonathan flew to london to discuss election postponement, ballot paper found in london
Re: 2015 Presidential Election Ballot Papers Found In London by sweetgala(m): 11:24pm On Feb 14, 2015
frankyychiji:
Your comments are even most silly. How has Jega helped Jonathan in the past? Was Jega there in that aircraft where Tinubu sold Ribadu out to Jonathan in exchange for SW states? Did you say Buhari and Osinbande would bring back competence to the civil service? These guys together with their kit and kin are the ones that killed the civil service. I won't bore you with details.

Abeg keep your story, I know what you Igbo and SS people are like, seems you guys have not learned from your 1960 experience and are about to be marginalised if not that buhari would try and be just and include everyone.

Even when something is white all Igbo man would call it black , there is no honest Igbo man and this election experience has confirmed it so to me
Re: 2015 Presidential Election Ballot Papers Found In London by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 14, 2015
frankyychiji:
I blame nobody but Gej himself. Next time, when he appoints an Inec chairman he would learn not to give him total freedom to do the job. Jega enjoyed such freedom to operate never witnessed in this country since the history of man. That's why he had the opportunity to pursue a northern agenda.
#SackJeganow
U sould sack him yourself since the constitution empowers your feudal overlord to order INEC chairman around. I'm just happy that pigs are crying wolves; if you are praising him, that means Nigeria is in trouble. Bunch of thieves!
Re: 2015 Presidential Election Ballot Papers Found In London by Mrbigman1(m): 1:34am On Feb 15, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Before you start your accusations of rigging.

Please open your mind and your senses.
Ask yourself this few questions:

Who awarded this contract ?

Did they contravene any electoral law?

Why are they all for southwestern states?

Which party stands to benefit from this ?

Did Jega lie about INEC's readiness for the election?

Was GEJ right to have agitated for election postponement?

Kindly Provide answers to the above before you argue for or against any party

My anger is why Sahara reporters revealing secrete intels just to have a name.
Yes some people will pick interest from this minute and to what advantage is this leaked infor to a country like ours?
Sahara reporter should be banded in this part of the world, that's it.
Re: 2015 Presidential Election Ballot Papers Found In London by Mrbigman1(m): 1:37am On Feb 15, 2015
sweetgala:

Abeg keep your story, I know what you Igbo and SS people are like, seems you guys have not learned from your 1960 experience and are about to be marginalised if not that buhari would try and be just and include everyone.

Even when something is white all Igbo man would call it black , there is no honest Igbo man and this election experience has confirmed it so to me

Sweet gala
Clap for ur self!!!
Well done.
Re: 2015 Presidential Election Ballot Papers Found In London by sweetgala(m): 1:47am On Feb 15, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Sweet gala
Clap for ur self!!!
Well done.

The thing dey vex me come dey talk nonsense self untop say some of my best pals are Igbo.
But on NL some Igbo and SS folk just want GEJ not because he is what we need as a nation but because he is THEIR OWN

Why would you all try to stifle a national movement , when the whole nation was alarmed about the fuel subsidy protest the SE and SS just kept mute , if you don't join voices to say the truth now when you people are suffering alone don't accuse other regions and tribes of betrayal
Re: 2015 Presidential Election Ballot Papers Found In London by frankyychiji(f): 2:38am On Feb 15, 2015
sweetgala:

Adamu the maigad, what do you want from me?
Re: 2015 Presidential Election Ballot Papers Found In London by frankyychiji(f): 2:40am On Feb 15, 2015
StealthIdeals:
U sould sack him yourself since the constitution empowers your feudal overlord to order INEC chairman around. I'm just happy that pigs are crying wolves; if you are praising him, that means Nigeria is in trouble. Bunch of thieves!
janjaweedian! Smdh!

1 Like

Re: 2015 Presidential Election Ballot Papers Found In London by Mrbigman1(m): 7:29am On Feb 15, 2015
sweetgala:

The thing dey vex me come dey talk nonsense self untop say some of my best pals are Igbo.
But on NL some Igbo and SS folk just want GEJ not because he is what we need as a nation but because he is THEIR OWN

Why would you all try to stifle a national movement , when the whole nation was alarmed about the fuel subsidy protest the SE and SS just kept mute , if you don't join voices to say the truth now when you people are suffering alone don't accuse other regions and tribes of betrayal

Oga, if I list points for you why dat guy is d best option we have out our disposal u'd still say trash.
I still have reasons why he should not return but he should be dia and finish his tenure cos Obj who started the insecurity first for his own selfish reason had 2 tenure. Obj signed sharia into law so that northerner would vote in second tenure and dis what breed this. Remember dis start as far back as 2000.
Do u remember what happened from 2000 through to 2007?
I was born in the north and I experienced the killing, it was terrible and Obj overlooked it and u ppl would not say nothing cos Obj was from d west and it's Igbos dey wia killing in the north.
Now u called for fuel subsidy solidarity and u want everybody to stand for u?
Now u want solidarity u want the Igbos to stand with u? When u left us alone all along, wen u joined force to fight us in the civil war even wen u had the chance to decline?
U remember 1993 Abiola death?
We left west and north and went to re-enforce cos
1. We dnt trust u guys in d west, u might start killing us again wen we wanna help.
2. Wanted to leave u guys to ur faith to fight the north and u chickened out.
And so on and so forth.
But mind u, you guys knows that GMB is not even a better option, it's for ur selfish reasons oh jare, Thiefnibu and osibanjo and majority of ur party ppl re from west, why Wnt u support him?
If a minority group not have a chance to lead us, den how would we be shouting one Nigeria?
My man Igbos re not slave to the north. Dats all

1 Like

Re: 2015 Presidential Election Ballot Papers Found In London by sweetgala(m): 1:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Oga, if I list points for you why dat guy is d best option we have out our disposal u'd still say trash.
I still have reasons why he should not return but he should be dia and finish his tenure cos Obj who started the insecurity first for his own selfish reason had 2 tenure. Obj signed sharia into law so that northerner would vote in second tenure and dis what breed this. Remember dis start as far back as 2000.
Do u remember what happened from 2000 through to 2007?
I was born in the north and I experienced the killing, it was terrible and Obj overlooked it and u ppl would not say nothing cos Obj was from d west and it's Igbos dey wia killing in the north.
Now u called for fuel subsidy solidarity and u want everybody to stand for u?
Now u want solidarity u want the Igbos to stand with u? When u left us alone all along, wen u joined force to fight us in the civil war even wen u had the chance to decline?
U remember 1993 Abiola death?
We left west and north and went to re-enforce cos
1. We dnt trust u guys in d west, u might start killing us again wen we wanna help.
2. Wanted to leave u guys to ur faith to fight the north and u chickened out.
And so on and so forth.
But mind u, you guys knows that GMB is not even a better option, it's for ur selfish reasons oh jare, Thiefnibu and osibanjo and majority of ur party ppl re from west, why Wnt u support him?
If a minority group not have a chance to lead us, den how would we be shouting one Nigeria?
My man Igbos re not slave to the north. Dats all

Guy free all your long reasons , if I tell you what I've experienced in Ibadan there with Fulani herdsmen you would be surprised.

When buhari = boko haram I don't know , but what I can tell you is this Jonathan has not worked in the past 5 years he is corrupt let's forget how shoeless or how southern he is , the fact remains .

The reason so many things have happened in put history can be traced back to corruption and lack of youth development.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode In Court Today / Osinbajo Bags Chieftaincy Title In Akwa Ibom, Conferred With Obong Emem Title / PDP Blasts Bello Over Public Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.